Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Plus she is way to immature to handle being a lead anyway. It would feel way to high school to me. We need someone older to be the lead.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think she is mature enough. Given who we have had as the leads, I think Catherine could handle it very well .
    umngirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

We'll have to agree to disagree. She seems way too immature to be the lead. She'd be all giggly and doe eye'd with the *boys*. High school time!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    We'll have to agree to disagree. She seems way too immature to be the lead. She'd be all giggly and doe eye'd with the *boys*. High school time!
    Well , what I heard from her last night, she certainly wasn't immature

Heck- I can be immature and I am 60 plus she was fun though, which was sadly lacking from the last bachelorette who wont be named.
    Midol, Pandora2 and sparklete like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I read elsewhere that they are definitely going with a contestant from Sean's season for the new Bachelorette lead, but they didn't name who. I think it said filming starts in a few weeks already. Yikes! So let the guessing begin. Please don't let it be Sarah, please don't let it be Sarah....

Or Lindsey... there isn't enough caffeine in Seattle for a season of Lindsey. I'd be fine with Catherine but I think she's F1. Hoping for Lesley and fearing that it's either Lindsey or even AshLee. I'm guessing TPTB would LOVE to mess with AshLee for another season.

Or AshLee - gawd, how awful would that be LOL. My money is on Des or Leslie.
    NEPASue, ilja, Midol and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

My vote goes to AshLee, too (not that I would watch. I have only been reading the boards this season except for the hometown dates). They could really play up how she finally let down her defenses and took a chance on love, only to be crushed and her hopes dashed when she was dumped by the Bachelor last season -- will she really find true love this time, blah blah blah. Much more drama right from the start ... they love that.
    Pandora2 likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    Or Lindsey... there isn't enough caffeine in Seattle for a season of Lindsey. I'd be fine with Catherine but I think she's F1. Hoping for Lesley and fearing that it's either Lindsey or even AshLee. I'm guessing TPTB would LOVE to mess with AshLee for another season.
    Oh, no, I couldn't watch another day of AshLee talking about being abandoned. I think they're trying to push Sarah. TPTB would love the press. Nice girl, but I just don't think she has enough personality to pull it off.

Disregarding who might be FI, Catherine would be really good as Bachelorette, and I think she'd attract some great looking guys. Lindsay is too young, but she'd be my 4th choice behind Des, Catherine, and Lesley, in that order.
    Pandora2 and sparklete like this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    Honestly.I dont think Ashlee did herself any favors with her death stare last night.If anything, she was the one seeing at it again, seemed childish. I don't think they would consider her. It could be either of the F2 we have left, Des or Lesley.I don't think Sarah is in the mix. There would be too many limitations put on the dates.Jmho
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread