Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    We don't know that she was in the drama. She was not shown saying a word and the way it was edited it was hard to tell if she was even in the same room. In fact, only Robyn and Lesley were shown directly addressing Tierra....that I can remember. That whole scene was edited to shreds and I frankly, believe very little of it.
    I am sure there is a reason that she is being edited the way that she is. I doubt that she just stood there silently. She shouldn't have been standing there at all IMO. There was another scene in a different episode where she was sitting on a couch with some other of the girls and she was snarking on Tierra with the rest of them. I still think she seems somewhat immature, and those scenes just verify it for me.

TPTB haven't given her enough air time for me to like or dislike her at this point.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hmm, I saw her rolling her eyes, and I saw her laughing at the tantrums.Didn't see much drama.I guess we see what we want, I like her. I like a few others, but she is on my like a lot list
    My impression was that Robyn went to confront Tierra ... and Catherine seemed to be there in support or as a witness?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I like Catherine, and she's from Seattle.

I don't think there is one girl there who hasn't made an eye roll or a comment about Tierra one time or another. I think it would be really hard to avoid. She does enjoy playing the victim roll. Some have just held it back more than others. I also saw Catherine being comforting towards her last night after the Polar Bear swim. It will be interesting on the WTA, to see who has the most to say on the situation.

If there wasn't drama on the Bachelor, then the show wouldn't be on any more.
    Last edited by crzndeb; 02-06-2013 at 09:10 PM.
    BTW and rosieposie like this.

FORT Regular

As soon as they showed Sean and Catherine having a very intimate connection just a few episodes ago after showing very little of them together, I was convinced that the producers/editors were keeping that relationship away from us because she's the F1 or F2. Now that she gets a hometown date, I think we'll get a lot better idea of where she stands with him, because that's a lot harder to hide (though they will try).

The one thing that took me back a big notch was how she reacted to Lesley's elimination this week when she all but said she and Lesley were so much the same that she wondered why she was still there if Lesley wasn't. That was a very odd thing to say - almost like she would've preferred Sean pick Lesley to stay over her. She must've been closer to Lesley than she was with Sean at the time. Very interesting...
    NEPASue, mesachick and Midol like this.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion, Doyu Gems Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NWTim View Post
    The one thing that took me back a big notch was how she reacted to Lesley's elimination this week when she all but said she and Lesley were so much the same that she wondered why she was still there if Lesley wasn't. That was a very odd thing to say - almost like she would've preferred Sean pick Lesley to stay over her. She must've been closer to Lesley than she was with Sean at the time. Very interesting...
    My take was that she's a modern girl and was hoping she and Lesley would be F2 and Sean would marry both of them. Or maybe Chris would join in and they could formulate a Harrad Experiment.
    Coco46 and jucamer like this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    My take was that she's a modern girl and was hoping she and Lesley would be F2 and Sean would marry both of them. Or maybe Chris would join in and they could formulate a Harrad Experiment.
    LOL! wicked conclusion.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

If it is called a bromance when 2 male contestants become really close (aka Arie and Jef with1 f) what is it called when 2 female contestants because really close? A sismance? Nah, that doesn't sound good.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    If it is called a bromance when 2 male contestants become really close (aka Arie and Jef with1 f) what is it called when 2 female contestants because really close? A sismance? Nah, that doesn't sound good.
    Oh that would be BFFs! Best Friends Forever! LOL
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I don't care, I am glad they got along. I really like this girl.
    NEPASue and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

A homance?
    dzigner and jucamer like this.

Closed Thread