Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Sacrilege!!! A good piece of beef doesn't need sauce...it's at its best without any dress(ing).
    Well said

Oh yeah
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I believe that was said with a flirtatious wink at the beef.
    I am the farthest thing from being a prude, but the first night meeting someone you're going to say that? And that's supposed to be flirtatious? OMG I am old!

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think Sean is the beef she is referring to.
    LOL That's right Mom!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-30-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    mesachick likes this.

I actually think Catherine is quite intelligent. If nothing else, she is a good writer as evidenced by her food blog. She strikes me as someone who "gets it" this season. She isn't getting involved in the drama and is kinda making Sean chase her. Smart on her part as both of these things seem to appeal to Sean.

Oh an the beef comment was made on the first group date so she'd interacted with his probably 2 times before that. I actually thought that it was quite funny.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I actually think Catherine is quite intelligent. If nothing else, she is a good writer as evidenced by her food blog. She strikes me as someone who "gets it" this season. She isn't getting involved in the drama and is kinda making Sean chase her. Smart on her part as both of these things seem to appeal to Sean.

Oh an the beef comment was made on the first group date so she'd interacted with his probably 2 times before that. I actually thought that it was quite funny.
    I agree. The only thing I might add is that I don't think her getting Sean to chase her is a strategy. According to a friend of hers who has posted elsewhere, she is a little shy and takes a bit to get to know people. Sean may have interpereted that as being put in the friend zone, but that is just her. Apparently, she is a very kind, warm, funny and goofy. I have to admit that I liked her from her Bette photo because she reminded me of the two dopplegangers on Vampire Diaries, played by Nina Dubrov...ironically, the evil one's name is Catherine. Shortly after, I saw a picture of her wearing a dinasaur costume while working and I was hooked.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I agree. The only thing I might add is that I don't think her getting Sean to chase her is a strategy. According to a friend of hers who has posted elsewhere, she is a little shy and takes a bit to get to know people. Sean may have interpereted that as being put in the friend zone, but that is just her. Apparently, she is a very kind, warm, funny and goofy. I have to admit that I liked her from her Bette photo because she reminded me of the two dopplegangers on Vampire Diaries, played by Nina Dubrov...ironically, the evil one's name is Catherine. Shortly after, I saw a picture of her wearing a dinasaur costume while working and I was hooked.
    I'm definitely in agreement with you. And I love that dinosaur costume picture. So fun.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Sacrilege!!! A good piece of beef doesn't need sauce...it's at its best without any dress(ing).
    Not true - that's why A1 was invented!

I don't think Sean is a good piece of beef anyway. That's my point. That beef is way too bland! He needs a good marinade poor thing.
    Last edited by mesachick; 01-31-2013 at 10:09 AM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think she sounds really nice, I hope we see more of her. There are still a couple of girls I really don't know, the show would rather have us suffer through Tierra tantrums
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I find it interesting that a little "more" of Catherine and some interaction between her and Sean really gained more of our interest as evidenced by the growth of her thread here. The producers/editors have been playing "hard to get" with her too.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I loved Tessa but I think Catherine is prettier. Tessa was biracial, I believe, and perhaps Catherine is as well?
    As long as we're comparing Tessa and Catherine - how about their sense of humor, maybe? Tessa came out of the limo with a pretty lame joke about a muffin. Catherine "assaulted" Sean with her corny (no pun intended) vegan/beef joke pretty early on, too.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

In a group of girls she doesn't stand out for me yet. Need to see more of her to decide.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Closed Thread