Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I loved Tessa but I think Catherine is prettier. Tessa was biracial, I believe, and perhaps Catherine is as well?
    Catherine is Italian and Filipino.
    toni and NEPASue like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Catherine is Italian and Filipino.
    Oh, thanks for the information. She is really pretty and her looks remind me of a young woman whom I used to work with, whose dad was Italian-American and married a Japanese woman after the WWII occupation. She had that same exotic look.

Thanks for the ethnic background on Catherine...I couldn't figure it out. I love knowing and seeing how different races combine....I hope that doesn't sound racist because it's just something that intrigues me.
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Well we finally got to see more of Catherine tonight and clearly we have missed a lot of the interactions between her and Sean since they seem much more comfortable with each other than one would assume based on how much they have actually been shown together. This is the second time she has passed him a note and he said how they laugh and giggle whenever they are together? The only time we saw them was at the M&G and when she told him she's a vegan but likes the beef.

I like how she nicknamed Tierra ... Tierrable ... and refused to get caught up in that drama. I am liking her more and more. She is so cute and seems to be the most natural, prettiest girl there. She also just seems to be very happy and fun to be around. I'm also liking her fashion sense. Not since Jillian, have I liked a woman's style so much ... but then she is a graphic designer so she probably has a good sense of style.

In Sean's blog he wrote that this was a big turning point for him and Catherine. He apparently tried to get affectionate with her before (when?), but thought she might have put him in the friend zone. You know a man is truly interested in a woman when he worries that he is in the friend zone. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
    Shoepie, umngirl, ilja and 1 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    Based solely on looks, I think she's the prettiest girl there. Will she have the prettiest personality? I have no clue.

Oh, and yeah, she does look a bit like Tessa (to me). Might be why I (initially) like her. Come on Catherine, don't go psycho on us!
    She and Desiree are both just so very pretty and seem to have such nice ways about them.
    waywyrd, Shoepie, NEPASue and 1 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Yes, TBTB have kept Catherine and Sean's interactions hidden until now. Odd no? Anyway, she is definitely a pretty girl. I can't figure out if she's intelligent or not yet though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Yes, TBTB have kept Catherine and Sean's interactions hidden until now. Odd no? Anyway, she is definitely a pretty girl. I can't figure out if she's intelligent or not yet though.
    We haven't seen much of her. I did like what she said about staying out of the drama.Someone else's post said something about that
    NEPASue and Coco46 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't know how much she really is though. We've seen her talking about both Tierra and Amanda with the other girls, so to me she's just like the rest of them.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I like Catherine, I don't see why she would lie about all the drama, or staying away from it.

I still like Selma & we haven't seen( although that's likely editing) anything of Jackie. So I am hoping we see more of these three and less of Tierra. The show loves Tierra, and someone has obviously said she should use the word win( a lot) she's not that good to be the villain, as I posted before. I guess we will see
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 01-30-2013 at 10:22 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't know how much she really is though. We've seen her talking about both Tierra and Amanda with the other girls, so to me she's just like the rest of them.
    Well, they really don't have much to do other than wait for a date, so it's understandable. We'd probably all do the same.

What I have noticed...and appreciated, at least thus far...from Catherine is that when she was talking about Tierra...even with that Tierrable crack...she wasn't just bashing on her. She talked about how she had tried to get to know her better, but was rebuffed. She also stated that they were all in the same uncomfortable situation and she was not going to tattle to Sean unless it directly effected her relationship with him. When she realised she was letting Tierra get to her, she was self aware enough, to pull herself back and concentrate on her and Sean.

I also try to remind myself that editing and producers always have a hand in all this. Sometimes they just splice and dice conversations that never really happened that way and they are always egging people on with leading questions, hints and down right misinformation. Admittedly, it's hard to totally manipulate stuff with editing...as Kyptin said...if you give them nothing.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Closed Thread