Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

FORT Regular

Re: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Any news on how Catherine's family takes to Sean and the engagement? I'm so happy for them.

I don't have any idea how her family feels, but reading her twitter and going back a ways, she seems so down to earth and fun. I like to see people on tv that I feel like I could be friends with in real life.

I was actually a huge fan of her's from the date where they were awakened early and not allowed time to get ready. Catherine said that wasn't a big deal for her. She just needed to pee and she'd be ready to go. I admire someone who can dress up and look great, but who is self confident enough that they can go out without spending an hour+ on hair and make-up.

Also, on twitter, someone asked for advice about getting an internship at Amazon (where she worked) and she told them that they like high energy, team players. Since she worked there, that must describe her!

FORT Fogey

I looked this up... Sean's father is an ordained Baptist minister. Sean is a Christian and goes to a non-denominational church. Catherine was raised learning about different religions. She is now attending a non-denominational church. It seems as if she's trying to "match" Sean... to take on his religious practices.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I looked this up... Sean's father is an ordained Baptist minister. Sean is a Christian and goes to a non-denominational church. Catherine was raised learning about different religions. She is now attending a non-denominational church. It seems as if she's trying to "match" Sean... to take on his religious practices.
    And if she is, so be it, and good luck to her with that, and to the both of them with whatever their religious path or paths happen to wind up being.

After all, she wouldn't be the first spouse ever to have adopted their SO's religion when they marry . . .

And she will not be the last.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I saw an interview where she told about atteding a non-denominational church with her bff before the show
    Now she is learning about Sean's beliefs with an eye towards converting. Selma mentioed in an interview that they had discussed religion and Sean asked about her interest in being baptized. It is obviously important to him.

That said, if Catherine doesn't feel it, I doubt she will do it. Her vegan lifestyle suggests she sticks to what she feels is right.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I saw an interview where she told about attending a non-denominational church with her bff before the show
    Now she is learning about Sean's beliefs with an eye towards converting. Selma mentioned in an interview that they had discussed religion and Sean asked about her interest in being baptized. It is obviously important to him.

That said, if Catherine doesn't feel it, I doubt she will do it. Her vegan lifestyle suggests she sticks to what she feels is right.
    Didn't Ashley and JP have different religions .I think he was Jewish, I don't think I ever knew what she was. It worked out for them .

I just watched the ending ( again) now it's so easy to see why he chose Catherine.His whole demeanour changes when he sees her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213