Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    In Catherine's defense, I know creative people who are moody and appear distracted at times and they are not bipolar. Those traits can be common with an artistic personality and it can be confusing and misunderstood by non artistic family members and friends. Just saying...
    It can also be quite common in women of a certain age. Not that I would know, no, not at all. I've just heard.
    inthegarden, Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Also in defense of Catherine, she said this week that she felt her sisters somewhat "threw her under the bus" with Sean. She said that they really don't know her that well and she's closer to her bff who is married. I have a sister (who doesn't live close to me) and thinks I am a different person than I really am. She makes judgements based on how I was when I was much, much younger.

I wonder if jealousy and exaggeration might play a part in the things Catherine's sisters said.

(Also, I can be moody at times, but I'm for sure NOT bipolar.)

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    A little, but I saw Tessa as more mature than I see Catherine. She is cute but she doesn't overly stand out to me. Maybe that will change as the show unfolds. This could be true with any of the ladies!
    I agree with you regarding the maturity part. The show is ending and I still feel that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Ouch. I'd sure hate to be the one who got tagged with "organized."
    That is why I never believed she was F1. No guy interested in a woman would use the word organized to describe her.

Sweetheart or Sexy is much better.
    waywyrd, NEPASue, umngirl and 1 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Also in defense of Catherine, she said this week that she felt her sisters somewhat "threw her under the bus" with Sean. She said that they really don't know her that well and she's closer to her bff who is married. I have a sister (who doesn't live close to me) and thinks I am a different person than I really am. She makes judgements based on how I was when I was much, much younger.

I wonder if jealousy and exaggeration might play a part in the things Catherine's sisters said.

(Also, I can be moody at times, but I'm for sure NOT bipolar.)
    Considering both of her sisters live in different states, I could definitely see it being the case that they still see her like they did when she was a little younger. I almost wish we would have gotten to see her best friend on the show because from following their twitter and facebook accounts, they are very close. She might have been able to give more accurate insight into who Catherine is now.

Regardless, she said on twitter last week that she loves her sisters and she is messy and has mood swings like most girls.
    Last edited by umngirl; 02-27-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    Shoepie and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

They still grew up together. Both sisters agreed on how Catherine is. There is a huge difference between being moody like most girls (PMS), and swinging between being super happy and super serious. Certainly no one I know feels the need to let a guy know that their sister has PMS mood swings *like most girls*. Duh! Guys whom have mothers and sisters already know this LOL Something isn't adding up here. Fishy... There's also the issue of her only wanting fun from a relationship and her having trouble when things get serious. Doesn't bode well for a long term relationship, much less a marriage. She needs to grow up a bit more.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    As for the messy thing, I've been known to have clothes everything and my closet a mess, but nothing is really making for a dirty environment. Just not as organized and AshLee's house would be.
    Or as his mom's house probably is. I would think he is probably neat too. Don't you remember he played a prank on Emily when he showed her a room at his parent's house that was all messy and pretended it was his room? He probably wouldn't have considered that a prank if he is really messy.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-28-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Catherine looks gorgeous in the preview for the finale. And how cool that she gets to ride an elephant in Thailand like she mentioned on her bucket list preshow. I can't wait to see how it all turns out for her. Either way, I'll be following her on twitter and Instagram.
    ilja likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    In Catherine's defense, I know creative people who are moody and appear distracted at times and they are not bipolar. Those traits can be common with an artistic personality and it can be confusing and misunderstood by non artistic family members and friends. Just saying...
    This is so true for myself and others who are creative.....deep concentration "zone" is needed at times to find the design solution...also, on top of everything else, a good many of us have A.D.D.

ETA: Catherine has been a standout to me from the beginning. I think she's the most beautiful and sincere woman in the show.....so happy it all worked out for she and Sean! ! ! Absolutely the best proposal...very best!
    Last edited by Vonna; 03-12-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    ilja likes this.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

This girl has been all over my tv this morning. She is adorable!
    ilja likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Closed Thread