Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Sean isn't

Sean didn't "just assume". He has made it clear to the women that he has a business and deep roots in Texas. He has asked each of them if they would be willing to relocate there. Probably a "no" answer would have sent them packing. If a guy or gal have no intention to relocate, I think that's fine, as long as there is clarity on that point for both parties.
    I just think it is so strange how he now says he has business & deep roots in Texas...when only last season...he was willing to move to N.C. to be with Emily...funny how quickly things can change...when you are the one calling the shots
    NEPASue, Cornholio and Pandora2 like this.

I loved it when she was putting herself down, about being in her bikini so much.Sean said you are 'smoking hot'
    NEPASue, umngirl and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved it when she was putting herself down, about being in her bikini so much.Sean said you are 'smoking hot'
    Well he did say she was "sexy" in the word association game he did with people.com.
    Midol likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Well he did say she was "sexy" in the word association game he did with people.com.
    I didn't know that. She definitely is .The thing I like about her is, she doesn't think she is.
    NEPASue, inthegarden, ilja and 1 others like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't know that. She definitely is .The thing I like about her is, she doesn't think she is.
    I also think that is one of the main reasons why she is so endearing to him too
    NEPASue, ilja and Midol like this.

He sure did. Here's the link to see what he says about all of them. Lindsay got "sweetheart" and AshLee got "organized".

Sean Lowe's Take on 25 Bachelor Contestants - DESIREE - The Bachelor, TV News : People.com
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Yes they said she was moody. They said she goes from being super happy to super serious. That's why I felt there might be some bi-polar issues going on. These moods must have an impact on those around her, enough so that it caused her sisters to bring it up. They also said that all she wants is fun in a relationship and as soon as it turns serious she starts to have issues in/with the relationship. That is also why I feel that she's not ready for a real relationship. If she is F1, I don't see it lasting beyond the honeymoon stage.

Since reading your post, I do recall her sister mentioning that; which does cause one to think of bi-polar. Even though there are different levels of bi-polar, the fact that the sisters saw it as enough of problem to bring it to Sean's attention on national t.v. is an interesting factor. I did not notice any hyperness that would have been present if she was in a hyper state during the filming of the show. (We only saw an edited edition) She could be on medication or she could simply be a moody person. In either case, this is not a side of her Sean has seen and may or may not be able to adjust to it.
    sclilred1 and mesachick like this.

He sure did. Here's the link to see what he says about all of them. Lindsay got "sweetheart" and AshLee got "organized".

Sean Lowe's Take on 25 Bachelor Contestants - DESIREE - The Bachelor, TV News : People.com
    Desiree must have been funnier with Sean. Because he said hilarious for her - I do wish we had seen more of these girls. If anyone was bipolar, it was Tierra
    I love he thinks Catherine is sexy though
    Shoepie and Midol like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Ouch. I'd sure hate to be the one who got tagged with "organized."
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

In Catherine's defense, I know creative people who are moody and appear distracted at times and they are not bipolar. Those traits can be common with an artistic personality and it can be confusing and misunderstood by non artistic family members and friends. Just saying...
    waywyrd, Florimel, dzigner and 6 others like this.

Closed Thread