Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Catherine - B17 NO SPOILERS

Oh, I must have missed that comment about Catherine wanting to work in New York. Interesting......

I'm thinking also of the lifestyle change. I think I heard Catherine say something last night like "I'm expired in Seattle" (?) but as others have said, she'd be a vegan in BBQ/ranching country and I'm sure there would be other challenges. Certainly not insurmountable for the sake of love but I just don't see her as the "follow my man" type.

Or maybe I'm just projecting my thoughts and feelings. I couldn't imagine making such a change. Or frankly, committing to a man who just assumed I would be the one making the move. But again, that's just me. I knew a couple once who agreed to try each city for 2 years and then decide together where they wanted to stay. They ended up in a third city!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I love Catherine. And I love what looks like chemistry between the two of them. I just worry about her adjusting to the change/move if she's the F1.
    If she is the F1, she will be fine.She's smart and lovable
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, Catherine did say she "was expired in Seattle." I do wonder if she could continue her current work just from Dallas as Amazon is a pretty big company. But IF she did move, Dallas is a big enough city that she could find other work. And both her sisters live out of state so I don't think she would be totally against moving because of her family.

One thing I do love about her if that she hasn't told him she loves him yet. It feels more realistic that she isn't sprouting it off too soon or because they went to be kept around. I do wonder when she will finally drop those three words to him and what his reaction will be.
    NEPASue and Alexxxx like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Sean isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I'm thinking also of the lifestyle change. I think I heard Catherine say something last night like "I'm expired in Seattle" (?) but as others have said, she'd be a vegan in BBQ/ranching country and I'm sure there would be other challenges. Certainly not insurmountable for the sake of love but I just don't see her as the "follow my man" type.

Or maybe I'm just projecting my thoughts and feelings. I couldn't imagine making such a change. Or frankly, committing to a man who just assumed I would be the one making the move. But again, that's just me. I knew a couple once who agreed to try each city for 2 years and then decide together where they wanted to stay. They ended up in a third city!
    Sean didn't "just assume". He has made it clear to the women that he has a business and deep roots in Texas. He has asked each of them if they would be willing to relocate there. Probably a "no" answer would have sent them packing. If a guy or gal have no intention to relocate, I think that's fine, as long as there is clarity on that point for both parties.
    ilja likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

To the Point

We all have to remember that this show is highly edited. We do NOT know what was and wasn't covered in any conversation. We only know what we are shown.
    mesachick, umngirl, Midol and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I liked Catherine for Sean until the Hometowns. Her sisters said she's very moody, wants to work in NY & is not ready to settle down. Red flags all around if you ask me
    Me too. Messy and moody are tough to take over the long term, and it made her giddiness go from "cute" to "not connected to reality", for me. :/ If she is F1, it will only last until the exciting and new part is over, then she'll move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Sean isn't

Sean didn't "just assume". He has made it clear to the women that he has a business and deep roots in Texas. He has asked each of them if they would be willing to relocate there. Probably a "no" answer would have sent them packing. If a guy or gal have no intention to relocate, I think that's fine, as long as there is clarity on that point for both parties.
    I think that making it clear you have no intention of moving is making the assumption that your potential mate will follow along, and as you say, a "no" answer would not be acceptable. And that's fine -- just not the approach/man for me. Which is why I said I was projecting and that wouldn't work for me. But if these women can do it and not look back, more power to them. I really do hope it all works out.

Question for everyone, did her sisters really call her moody? I heard them say she can be super happy one minute and super focused the next. Those don't seem like bad emotions to me. Now if they said she gets angry, sad, depressed, or any other variety of emotions with a negative feeling I would be more worried. But again, I haven't watched it since that aired so I could be remembering wrong. As for the messy thing, I've been known to have clothes everything and my closet a mess, but nothing is really making for a dirty environment. Just not as organized and AshLee's house would be.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Yes they said she was moody. They said she goes from being super happy to super serious. That's why I felt there might be some bi-polar issues going on. These moods must have an impact on those around her, enough so that it caused her sisters to bring it up. They also said that all she wants is fun in a relationship and as soon as it turns serious she starts to have issues in/with the relationship. That is also why I feel that she's not ready for a real relationship. If she is F1, I don't see it lasting beyond the honeymoon stage.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread