Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Hometown: Houston, TX

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why?
    Adele, I want to hear her story behind her music. Then I'd have her sing to me the rest of lunch.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
    Back in the Britney Spears low jeans day...I was dancing & my pants ripped along the butt, middle butt seam. I had to stand against the wall until a friend gave me his shirt to cover my butt!

How long does it take you to get ready to go out for a big night on the town? As long as I'm allowed. I could easily take 3 hours.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-08-2013 at 02:33 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

I loved her interaction with Sean - and she got him in tears! She's SO pretty, and seems very sweet. I liked hearing her backstory, but I hope they don't keep making her talk about it over and over. They seem to think they have to remind us every episode of people's tragedies, and it gets so old.

I hope she sticks around for awhile, or even makes it to the end!!

I feel like such a jerk for saying this but Ashlee gets on my nerves. I am not comfortable with her and can't imagine fun-loving Sean being happy with her for the rest of his life.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I feel like such a jerk for saying this but Ashlee gets on my nerves. I am not comfortable with her and can't imagine fun-loving Sean being happy with her for the rest of his life.
    I'm with ya Ilja - not feeling her at all. I can't imagine laid back Sean putting up with her organizational OCD for too long....
    NEPASue likes this.

Aww, shucks. I really like her. Usually I don't care for the sob stories, but her's was so sad/happy it brought me to tears. I think she's really sweet and pretty in a Kate Moss way. She really got shafted on her one-on-one date with those girls at the theme park - a little tough to get romantic in that situation.

I don't watch enough of the show to know if I like her personality or not, Ilja, but I will say this: It bothers me to see a woman so dang beautiful say she could take up to 3 (THREE!?!) hours to get ready for night on the town. Really? OCD or not, that's just a wee bit excessive, don'tcha think?
    Midol likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Aww, shucks. I really like her. Usually I don't care for the sob stories, but her's was so sad/happy it brought me to tears. I think she's really sweet and pretty in a Kate Moss way. She really got shafted on her one-on-one date with those girls at the theme park - a little tough to get romantic in that situation.
    I really like her, too. I think she's the prettiest woman there and she does seem really sweet.

Not sure if she is right for Sean, but there are men out there who are big on being organized, too, so hopefully she finds one that is her match.
    angelic_one2002 and Cornholio like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

So far, Ashlee is my favorite for Sean ( now that Jackie is gone). She seems really sweet, no agenda, and down to earth.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 02-05-2013 at 04:38 PM.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

AshLee reminds me of someone that I know really well whom I really enjoyed being around at first but have finally come to realize after all these years that any conversation with her always turns out to be about her. I might be wrong in my comparison but the last scene with her and Sean appeared to me to be a therapy session where Sean could be her healer. It just creeped me out to no end. I really hope he does not end up with her. I suspect drama is her middle name but in a more subtle, self-grandizing way.

AshLee reminds me of someone that I know really well whom I really enjoyed being around at first but have finally come to realize after all these years that any conversation with her always turns out to be about her. I might be wrong in my comparison but the last scene with her and Sean appeared to me to be a therapy session where Sean could be her healer. It just creeped me out to no end. I really hope he does not end up with her. I suspect drama is her middle name but in a more subtle, self-grandizing way.
    I don't know about how well it did as a therapy session, but it did creep me out. She seems like a nice enough woman who had a difficult start to her life, but she takes three hours to get ready? She just seems to be trying too hard. When Sean used that one word synopsis about each woman, her word was organized. Ouch! It is as if she is trying to think of things to do/talk about in their time together instead of just letting things happen naturally. That is someone who needs to be in control at all times (no matter what she said when he blindfolded her), and while I understand that having gone through the foster system, she needs that, I would find it hard to live with...and I think that may go for Sean as well.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast