Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Exactly. There may be bits and pieces of truth thrown in for effect, but mostly it's just storytelling.

I feel like we barely scratched the surface with AshLee. I'll bet she'll be madder than a wet hen at her edit, as so many before her have been.

I agree about being shown only the edited person...which just oversimplifies everyone. I've followed most of the exit interviews, and most seem to agree with the edits..but, they may be trying to keep on the good side of production to extend their 15 minutes of fame. As for Tierra? She might disagree...
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I think if AshLee isn't picked... she might be the next bachelorette. OR I was thinking Sarah would be....
    Not sure if I could take an entire season of hearing Ashlee's voice... but I would like to see Lesley as the Bachelorette; she would be a lot of fun.
    ilja, jucamer and Pandora2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    Not sure if I could take an entire season of hearing Ashlee's voice... but I would like to see Lesley as the Bachelorette; she would be a lot of fun.
    Lesley would be fun.I agree about Ashlee's voice( although she sounded better on her HTD ) I feel the same way about Sarah, her voice grates on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Exactly. There may be bits and pieces of truth thrown in for effect, but mostly it's just storytelling.

I feel like we barely scratched the surface with AshLee. I'll bet she'll be madder than a wet hen at her edit, as so many before her have been.
    I don't know if she will be mad, that's hard to say. If she isn't F1, the moment I dread is when she is sent home.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-23-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

AshLee reminds me of ... the runner-up in Ben's season...

Same poise, same maturity level, same hair, same age parents... I almost think they ate their hometown meal outdoors, too...

What was her name?! I thought she was nice, but she has (somewhat) faded away in my memory, just as I think AshLee will.

NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    AshLee reminds me of ... the runner-up in Ben's season...

Same poise, same maturity level, same hair, same age parents... I almost think they ate their hometown meal outdoors, too...

What was her name?! I thought she was nice, but she has (somewhat) faded away in my memory, just as I think AshLee will.

Lindzi. I actually think that they have featured AshLee a lot more than Lindzi. AshLee has much more of a backstory whereas, I really don't remember much from Lindzi other than she lived with some guy who broke up with her via text.

Agree that they both seem more mature and had outdoor hometown dates. I remember Lindzi and Ben raced her folks in a buggy and cart...Funny the stuff you remember.
    Baby's Breath likes this.

I rewatched Monday's show this morning (I know, I have no life), and it became obvious why AshLee's still there even with her control issues.
    On paper, she has a lot to appeal to Sean:
    Both are from Texas. Nice & convenient location.
    Both are from religious families with preachers for fathers.
    Both are from strong, close, solid, down to earth, caring families.
    She's absolutely gorgeous, any guy would notice that.
    She's very sweet & nice, no drama.
    She's a grown up. Seems more mature & ready to settle down than the other 2.

Her only drawbacks are her darned near OCD control issues, her insecurity, and the fact that she seems a little too serious.

If she isn't "the one" she would be absolute crushed & maybe even traumatized if she ends up F2.
    Midol and Pandora2 like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I rewatched Monday's show this morning (I know, I have no life), and it became obvious why AshLee's still there even with her control issues.
    On paper, she has a lot to appeal to Sean:
    Both are from Texas. Nice & convenient location.
    Both are from religious families with preachers for fathers.
    Both are from strong, close, solid, down to earth, caring families.
    She's absolutely gorgeous, any guy would notice that.
    She's very sweet & nice, no drama.
    She's a grown up. Seems more mature & ready to settle down than the other 2.

Her only drawbacks are her darned near OCD control issues, her insecurity, and the fact that she seems a little too serious.

If she isn't "the one" she would be absolute crushed & maybe even traumatized if she ends up F2.
    I agree with this, but from what I've seen, she seems to have the most physical chemistry with Sean too. As for her "issues," at least she recognizes that she has those issues and is working on them. Much worse to be with someone who won't acknowledge they have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    I agree with this, but from what I've seen, she seems to have the most physical chemistry with Sean too. As for her "issues," at least she recognizes that she has those issues and is working on them. Much worse to be with someone who won't acknowledge they have issues.
    Oh my! I think he has the least chemisty with AshLee. To me he looks like he is trying to hold back from her...at least as the whole "journey" continues futher.
    NEPASue, umngirl, ilja and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Oh my! I think he has the least chemisty with AshLee. To me he looks like he is trying to hold back from her...at least as the whole "journey" continues futher.
    I didn't think he had any with her, until last week.I go back and forth about this girl.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She may just be the hidden one.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Closed Thread