Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I might be overanalyzing things, but I cringed every time AshLee used the phrase "this man."

[For all you drinkers, you would have been knocked off your keisters if you had chosen that phrase last night. ]

To me what she's saying is that he is representative of what she needs/wants in her life, but it shouldn't be his job to rescue her, no matter how sweet he thinks she is. They lack chemistry, and I think it's because she's unable to bring out his lightheartedness.
    I think one would have to be drunk often in her presence.... she is very depressing!

and about AshLee not being unable to bring out Sean's lightheartedness.... I sorta think its HER not being about to bring out HER OWN lightheartedness.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

I don't get AshLee either. She seems like a woe is me, drama girl. She was adopted at age 4 and has had an amazing life with wonderful parents since then. Get over yourself already! There are so many children out there that have had it much much worse than her. Sheesh.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I didn't mind Ashlee this time .I have been on( and off ) the fence about Desiree- there was just something about her. Tierra was a blatant forced drama. Ashlee is not
    My mother grew up in foster care ( a home) and then lived with her foster family . I would loathe for someone to tell her even today to **get over it. ** She has often said she doesn't/hasn't felt loved, and yet she is, very much
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I think Ashlee is stunningly beautiful with a good figure, I doubt she has any trouble attracting men but she gives me the Glenn Close boiling a bunny vibe. I have a feeling her ex's have some interesting stories about her.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    I think Ashlee is stunningly beautiful with a good figure, I doubt she has any trouble attracting men but she gives me the Glenn Close boiling a bunny vibe. I have a feeling her ex's have some interesting stories about her.
    Maybe, I guess we never know the back stories, unless the show allows it.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I might be overanalyzing things, but I cringed every time AshLee used the phrase "this man."

[For all you drinkers, you would have been knocked off your keisters if you had chosen that phrase last night. ]
    I'll drink to that.
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't mind Ashlee this time .I have been on( and off ) the fence about Desiree- there was just something about her. Tierra was a blatant forced drama. Ashlee is not
    My mother grew up in foster care ( a home) and then lived with her foster family . I would loathe for someone to tell her even today to **get over it. ** She has often said she doesn't/hasn't felt loved, and yet she is, very much
    I am adopted and have no qualms with not feeling loved. My parents and close family made sure I felt their love, so it was never an issue for me. Considering AshLee's age at adoption (being so young), I see no reason why she still has so much pent up anxiety about it. I guess some people are just stronger than others.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am adopted and have no qualms with not feeling loved. My parents and close family made sure I felt their love, so it was never an issue for me. Considering AshLee's age at adoption (being so young), I see no reason why she still has so much pent up anxiety about it. I guess some people are just stronger than others.
    Stronger, different, different experiences Everyone is very different.Ashlee is included in that.I have not been in her life, or gone through her experiences- so I am not the type to say move on
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Stronger, different, different experiences Everyone is very different.Ashlee is included in that.I have not been in her life, or gone through her experiences- so I am not the type to say move on
    Sure everyone is different, but I still stand by my feelings. As an adopted person myself, I am if anything, proud to be adopted. That proves, if nothing else, that you ARE wanted, and you ARE loved. Two people in the world searched to have a child and it turned out to be you. You aren't a product of an unwanted pregnancy, but a product of two loving people who CHOSE you. To think otherwise is just not healthy. If you find the issue to be such a problem that it is getting in the way of your relationships, which it clearly is with AshLee, she needs therapy and she needs to move on, or she will be a lonely her whole life. That is sad for her. She may like the whole *I am a victim* persona though - who knows.

Her father said she'd been in 5 foster homes within one year - I'm sorry but there is something wrong here.......

Closed Thread