Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    But it's nice, no, to have a forum, FM, where we can speculate, probe, and dissect? It appeals to me, nonetheless, as it is just my nature to pick things apart and ask why? Obviously, I am not going to marry any of them either so it's of no concern to me other than mere speculation.
    Oh yes, absolutely ECM. I guess I was posting out loud
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

But it's nice, no, to have a forum, FM, where we can speculate, probe, and dissect? It appeals to me, nonetheless, as it is just my nature to pick things apart and ask why? Obviously, I am not going to marry any of them either so it's of no concern to me other than mere speculation.
    ICAM. Plus if we didn't, there would be even less to talk about this season, if that's even possible! I've never seen such slow action on the forums regarding this show before.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Mesachick, we're getting about 18-20 pages of posts per episode. Is that slow? I've only been here since 2010. And don't forget traffic has slowed down since spoilers are not allowed. I never knew how to go about and hunt for the information like some of our members did, but it sure was fun to see all the screencaps and any spoiler tidbits they could find.
    NEPASue and Photobabe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I didn't get that impression jucamer. Why do you think that?
    IDK, I guess by the way she talked about her childhood - she's always so sad & serious I thought something had happened. Maybe I assumed too much? If it's only about her being adopted, as Java said she needs to get over it and realize her adoptive parents wanted her & she was lucky to have them.
    BTW likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    ICAM. Plus if we didn't, there would be even less to talk about this season, if that's even possible! I've never seen such slow action on the forums regarding this show before.
    Maybe not, but I still love coming here Monday nights and snarking with all of you
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree about the posts being slow this season compared to other seasons. Look back when Andy Baldwin was the Bachelor, and the last final two were Bevin and Tessa. The posts were just flying left and right on here. Pages and pages of posts in most of the threads. Regardless of how Brad's season turned out, people were posting on here much more also during his season with Deanna Pappas.
    mesachick likes this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I agree about the posts being slow this season compared to other seasons. Look back when Andy Baldwin was the Bachelor, and the last final two were Bevin and Tessa. The posts were just flying left and right on here. Pages and pages of posts in most of the threads. Regardless of how Brad's season turned out, people were posting on here much more also during his season with Deanna Pappas.
    That was back when spoilers weren't banned. I think a lot of people are either big on spoiler boards or are afraid they'll say something they shouldn't.

I get spoilers too, but I wait 'till the season is at the end. I can't stand the suspense, especially if I really like or dislike someone.

Personally I like this board because we get opinions without obsessive fanaticism. Everyone is polite to each other & treats the contestants like they are real people, even the villains like Tierra.
    NEPASue, mesachick, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Mesachick, we're getting about 18-20 pages of posts per episode. Is that slow? I've only been here since 2010. And don't forget traffic has slowed down since spoilers are not allowed. I never knew how to go about and hunt for the information like some of our members did, but it sure was fun to see all the screencaps and any spoiler tidbits they could find.
    Compared to the last few seasons (Ben and Emily) yes, much much slower. There were no spoilers allowed then either. The boards were lit up with tons of posts for those two leads.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Maybe not, but I still love coming here Monday nights and snarking with all of you
    Me too jucamer! It's all in good fun for me!
    jucamer likes this.

Actually, I see an increase in posting in the show threads compared to previous non-spoiler seasons. Perhaps it is the contestant threads where people don't see the need as, other than Tierra, none have been controversial.

Now that I've had my say what say we return this thread back over to comments about AshLee. Thanks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread