Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

FORT Fogey

Re: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    AshLee reminds me of someone that I know really well whom I really enjoyed being around at first but have finally come to realize after all these years that any conversation with her always turns out to be about her. I might be wrong in my comparison but the last scene with her and Sean appeared to me to be a therapy session where Sean could be her healer. It just creeped me out to no end. I really hope he does not end up with her. I suspect drama is her middle name but in a more subtle, self-grandizing way.
    She will be high maintanence. It would have been better to save that until she knows Sean longer or any other man for that matter. You want to fall in love first and have fun in the early stages. Lead with your strengths. Everyone has a story to tell and you want to show that adversity has served you well.

I think she thought that her history would win his heart. Really? Red flag, for me.

Beautiful hair, though she should part it on the side or cut bangs.

FORT Regular

I like AshLee and how she likes stability or having a sense of it. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it serves her well, and she lives a somewhat successful life as a single woman. I wouldn't hold it against her, and some men may actually need that too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by freefragrance View Post
    I like AshLee and how she likes stability or having a sense of it. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it serves her well, and she lives a somewhat successful life as a single woman. I wouldn't hold it against her, and some men may actually need that too!
    I hold nothing against her. I question her timing.

Many fall in love on this show; that is easy to do. If you want a shot at "winning," it is best to present the most positive solid things about yourself.
    Sean has repeatedly said that he wants someone who has a loving family. Well, if you don't keep those cards close to your chest or if pushed frame it in a VERY positive light.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I hold nothing against her. I question her timing.

Many fall in love on this show; that is easy to do. If you want a shot at "winning," it is best to present the most positive solid things about yourself.
    Sean has repeatedly said that he wants someone who has a loving family. Well, if you don't keep those cards close to your chest or if pushed frame it in a VERY positive light.
    He sees something in her - that I don't . I suppose, like the others, there have been more conversations that we haven't seen. But he does like her, I believe I posted that after they had a 1-1 date, that she's one to watch.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The more I see of her, the less I like her. She's playing the victim card about her *horrible* childhood to death. Not a fan.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

She reminds me of Gisele Bundgeon in the face. I think that she repeats her childhood a lot because she just wants to make sure that people are ok with it. We adopted our daughter, and as she ages she says the bad stuff about her past right away to people too just so that they do not find out on their own.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

If I were casting one of those movies, you know, the ones they show on Lifetime where the sorority girl turns out to be a cold-blooded axe murderer... I would definitely cast AshLee as the lead.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I like her a lot. She seems to be genuinely nice & independant. The problem is that she seems to have a huge insecurity that she tries to cover up. The "I'm not good enough" feeling. Maybe that's why she's an obsessive organizer. Keeping control of everything she can.

Wierd, but I can strongly identify with this. I'm huge with controlling my life so that nothing spins out of control. I can't stand the idea of feeling helpless. I see this in her.
    Midol likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I really like this girl BUT....a loving family did adopt her, raise her, love her....she's very lucky. I can understand the abandonment issues, but at some point in your life, you need to get over that. Sure, her mother didn't want her, but a loving family did. And from the way she looks and dresses and speaks, I'd guess she had a pretty damn good childhood and didn't want for much. I think if she hasn't sought therapy, she really should. It's way past time to put the past behind her, be thankful for second chance she was given and move on. If I were her adoptive parents, I'd be a little hurt that she doesn't really acknowledge what they've done for her.
    AZChristian and Photobabe like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I find her way way too needy. I did LOL last night when Tierra mentioned botox, because Ashlee has a weird face, and methinks there is botox in it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread