Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Yo Yo Dog .... Anemic Dog, that is. You had a few big moments. with tongue in cheek!
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    It's that whole push-pull, passive-aggressive thing that women like Ashlee engage in then have the audacity to think it will get them what they want. Sean did the right thing in running for the hills.
    I bet he was thinking that as this all unfolded, then the WTA, I can see him talking this over with his F1 when he is able . I recall JP and Ashley and some huge trust issues, but they worked them all out
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Just once, I'd like to see Chris Harrison say the following at the first rose ceremony:

"Ladies (ding, ding, ding). Welcome to The Bachelor... You know the drill by now, you've seen it on television... We have Sean Lowe in the house. You've seen him rejected by Emily. It was the most dramatic rose ceremony ever... at least until tonight... He's hot. We'll show you plenty of footage of Sean in the shower. We probably picked him in part because he spends most of his life in the weight room. He isn't the brightest guy in the world, in fact he can't really count to 200. He's got some money, and we'll give him some more, so he's doing OK on that end...

"In short, ladies, he's someone you can show off with pride... however, like every hot 20-something full-of-himself man in America trying to make a name for himself on reality television, he's only looking for one thing. Oh, we'll pretend like we always do. And, who knows, maybe lightning will strike and love will blossom once the lights are off and the gaffer goes home for the season. We'll do our part and create impossibly romantic scenarios....

"Now a few of you will get to stick around for a few weeks. You've read the contracts, so you have to provide a family. Don't worry, we have some rentals if you need them. In fact, we've got this guy with a ridiculous tattoo on his wrist who's willing to play an angry brother or a jilted lover, or even a love child for you older contestants. Just ask when the time comes...

"When you get to those alone dates, you will probably have sex with Sean. He's a red-blooded American male, and, well, we can't pay him *that* much so we promised him he could have that alone time. You've all had your screenings, and he has, too. Just be safe, OK?

"And, ladies, while we ask that you open yourselves up (see page 17 of the contract) and provide us with a generous supply of 'I can see myself married to Sean' quotes (see page 34), he's going to dump almost all of you. Yeah, he will. Yes, you in the back with the dark hair, the angry stare and the impossible figure... He will dump you, and you won't see it coming... No, I'm telling you that he is required to take four of you on home-town dates and he will say anything to ensure that happens. We can't have another Shannon from season one.

"Yeah, that was embarrassing. I mean, we took care of it. But our contracts weren't as strong then, so page 54 and the fine-print about baseball bats and kneecaps wasn't there at all. Just be careful out there, remember your lines, work with our acting coach so that you can cry on cue if you have no formal training. And let the games begin."
    Bravo!

This should be added to the front page of all their contracts. And then acted out on the first night also (CH needs his camera time too!).

It's hard to believe contestants still get blindsided on this show, but they do. And then they end up on Bachelor Pad, usually screwing over somebody else.
    judkay likes this.
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    It's that whole push-pull, passive-aggressive thing that women like Ashlee engage in then have the audacity to think it will get them what they want. Sean did the right thing in running for the hills.
    "Like" just isn't enough for this post..... but it will have to do!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Just once, I'd like to see Chris Harrison say the following at the first rose ceremony:

"Ladies (ding, ding, ding). Welcome to The Bachelor... You know the drill by now, you've seen it on television... We have Sean Lowe in the house. You've seen him rejected by Emily. It was the most dramatic rose ceremony ever... at least until tonight... He's hot. We'll show you plenty of footage of Sean in the shower. We probably picked him in part because he spends most of his life in the weight room. He isn't the brightest guy in the world, in fact he can't really count to 200. He's got some money, and we'll give him some more, so he's doing OK on that end...

"In short, ladies, he's someone you can show off with pride... however, like every hot 20-something full-of-himself man in America trying to make a name for himself on reality television, he's only looking for one thing. Oh, we'll pretend like we always do. And, who knows, maybe lightning will strike and love will blossom once the lights are off and the gaffer goes home for the season. We'll do our part and create impossibly romantic scenarios....

"Now a few of you will get to stick around for a few weeks. You've read the contracts, so you have to provide a family. Don't worry, we have some rentals if you need them. In fact, we've got this guy with a ridiculous tattoo on his wrist who's willing to play an angry brother or a jilted lover, or even a love child for you older contestants. Just ask when the time comes...

"When you get to those alone dates, you will probably have sex with Sean. He's a red-blooded American male, and, well, we can't pay him *that* much so we promised him he could have that alone time. You've all had your screenings, and he has, too. Just be safe, OK?

"And, ladies, while we ask that you open yourselves up (see page 17 of the contract) and provide us with a generous supply of 'I can see myself married to Sean' quotes (see page 34), he's going to dump almost all of you. Yeah, he will. Yes, you in the back with the dark hair, the angry stare and the impossible figure... He will dump you, and you won't see it coming... No, I'm telling you that he is required to take four of you on home-town dates and he will say anything to ensure that happens. We can't have another Shannon from season one.

"Yeah, that was embarrassing. I mean, we took care of it. But our contracts weren't as strong then, so page 54 and the fine-print about baseball bats and kneecaps wasn't there at all. Just be careful out there, remember your lines, work with our acting coach so that you can cry on cue if you have no formal training. And let the games begin."
    Um... LIKE... this is fur sure... LIKE without a doubt... LIKE the most TOTALLY entertaining post.... LIKE ever...!!!!!

Um... mods... we DEFINITELY need a different button than "like". "Like" just doesn't describe this post properly!!!! Unless, of course I was speaking in my most adorable "valley girl" accent.

I hope she liked the ring! she must have seen the connection Sean had with these two, the fun he had. She needs to lose the intensity and perhaps behave badly on the BP.
    -Andy Rooney-

She did seem a wee bit humble last night with her admission (and I can't remember her exact words) that she was obviously too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    She did seem a wee bit humble last night with her admission (and I can't remember her exact words) that she was obviously too serious.
    Hmm could be, I have seen enough of her.
    -Andy Rooney-

Sean picked AshLee's ring .... but gave it to Catherine!
    Midol likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Sean picked AshLee's ring .... but gave it to Catherine!
    Ain't THAT the livin' truth?!

I was HOWLING LIKE A BANSHEE thinking about AshLee when I saw the ring he'd picked!!!

LOLOLOLOL!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Closed Thread