Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: AshLee F - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    She may just be the hidden one.
    For me, Catherine and Lindsey are much more hidden. Of the three final ladies, AshLee is the only one who has been front and center with her tragic storyline right from the start.
    mesachick and umngirl like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Kudos to AshLee for leaving with her head held high. I've never liked her more than I did at the end of this episode. There is no explanation for letting someone go at this stage - it's one of the big problems with the franchise.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Sean told AshLee that their relationship had too much intensity. She was laying it on too thick. She chased him away.

A young woman often misses the signs that a guy isn't reciprocating but someone's AshLee's age should have caught on. He isn't allowed to say ILY but he is allowed to be affectionate. She wanted to see what she wanted to see, but it clearly wasn't there. Albeit, I'm sure he truly cared for her because otherwise he wouldn't have kept her as long as he did. This guy is one of the good guys.
    Last edited by Baby's Breath; 02-26-2013 at 07:50 AM. Reason: left out a word

To the Point

I believe that there has to be signs pointing to the fact that perhaps "you aren't the one". I am sure some of the guys/girls who have been the one choosing on this show have totally toed the line and tried to keep it totally a guessing game, but I have to believe that the kinder have given signs as to which way the wind is blowing. It is hard to know how much is editing, and how much is reality (which we all know is limited) in how deceived/clueless the "not chosen" girls are. It has to be a very difficult line to walk if you are truly attracted to more than one contestant. How do you toe the production line enough to not blow the whole show AND keep things such that those let go aren't devastated?

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Kudos to AshLee for leaving with her head held high. I've never liked her more than I did at the end of this episode. There is no explanation for letting someone go at this stage - it's one of the big problems with the franchise.
    I agree. I think she felt played a bit, and to just not give him the satisfaction of crying over it, and just looking at him stonefaced, basically said to him everything that needed to be said, but without words.

Having said that, I got the feeling that maybe Seans issue with her, was that their relationship was just TOO serious. I think theres a delicate balance one needs. You dont want someone who is all about having fun without having serious meaningful conversation at times. With Ashlee, I think he was waiting for the "goofy" not so serious side to come out, just so he could breath at times, which didnt appear, albeit, a very edited show. Additionally, I think Sean felt she lacked enough confidence in herself, to be strong alone. Maybe he felt that her strength would come all too much from what he provided to her. That scares a lot of guys. Regardless, I liked her more than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I guess I would really like someone new.
    That would be nice but I really think those days are over.
    NEPASue likes this.

When Sean and AshLee were watching the dancers I noticed Sean leaning away from her and caught a glimpse of an "I don't want to be here" face on him. I knew immediately that, in spite of what I saw on the People magazine cover, she was going home.

She needs to get some therapy. Possibly doing a search for and finding her birth parents might help her to deal with her issues. For goodness sake, she was chosen by a wonderful family at the age of 4. Why does she let her life be defined by things that happened in very early childhood instead of by the wonderful life she was given by these folks that obviously love her a great deal? She would have made Sean a very "clingy" wife!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Wow if looks could kill LOL Nothing surprising about her leaving though, I figured she was the next one to go.

@ Photobabe - ICAM about the therapy part. She needs to stop with the poor me, I was abandoned and focus on the fact that she was found. Maybe when she watches this back, she realize just how weak and clingy she came across as. I really hope she is not being considered for the next B'ette. It would be a hot mess. Yuck.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I was proud of her for leaving with her head held high and the "dagger eyes." She already realizes that she was way too serious as she said in the limo something like, "I didn't come here to joke around." Insinuating that the F2 were just clowning around all the time. Maybe it was the editing, but she was totally focused on herself and her issues and Sean was right to point out the "intensity." We also noticed that it was light when she entered the limo and for Sean's head down, upset act after she left, but dark by the time she cried. She held out a really long time, like Wes, and even then turned her head and didn't want to be seen crying. You go girl!
    bamafan and rileymeboy like this.

I felt sorry for her, but she's a lot of work . I hope when she watched this - she sees she needs therapy .I am happy the camera guys that love to see them cry, didn't get their money shot!

The WTA should be good.
    ilja, Photobabe, Midol and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread