Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Sean's Blog

Re: Sean's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Sean is, if nothing else, a drama queen who could win a competition with Tierra. He has a dozen attractive women throwing themselves at him, and he's carrying on like it's a miserable experience because they're a little frustrated with one of their housemates.

I find his statements, over and over, defending the roses for Tierra rather interesting. He was on this show before. He knows how it works. He must know there are those who play games. Why can't he just admit that he had an attraction? In this format, the kissing means a lot more than anything else.

And he's kissing a bunch of them, one after another, like a good shopper testing ripe cantaloupes at the market. He should just admit this is how he makes his decisions.
    ICAM! And speaking of high maintenance... Sean sure appears to be as well.

One other really funny thing about the oh so perfect Sean... he decided to become a "born again virgin". Sorry dude, but once you go down that path, you don't get to pretend like you never did. I listened to a whole segment on a radio show about this the other day. So freaking funny! The guys were laughing their butts off at him, and the girls were put off. I wonder how the women that he did sleep with feel about that. "Hey girl, I know we made love while we were dating, but it made me feel all dirty. So yeah, I am pretending like we never slept together, and you don't count anymore". LMAO I wonder if he'll say something similar to his F1. "Hey girl, I know I kissed a lot (almost all) of the girls in the house a whole bunch, and said the same exact things about them that I did you, but right after the show, I declared myself a re-born again virgin. So none of it counts.".

How stupid.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    ICAM! And speaking of high maintenance... Sean sure appears to be as well.

One other really funny thing about the oh so perfect Sean... he decided to become a "born again virgin". Sorry dude, but once you go down that path, you don't get to pretend like you never did. I listened to a whole segment on a radio show about this the other day. So freaking funny! The guys were laughing their butts off at him, and the girls were put off. I wonder how the women that he did sleep with feel about that. "Hey girl, I know we made love while we were dating, but it made me feel all dirty. So yeah, I am pretending like we never slept together, and you don't count anymore". LMAO I wonder if he'll say something similar to his F1. "Hey girl, I know I kissed a lot (almost all) of the girls in the house a whole bunch, and said the same exact things about them that I did you, but right after the show, I declared myself a re-born again virgin. So none of it counts.".

How stupid.
    I don't think Sean considers himself to be perfect. That unfortunately was put forth by the press/production, etc. As was the born again virgin tagline. It is something different that easily garners attention in the press, hence it being regurgitated repeatedly of late. From what I have watched in his interviews...admittedly, I have not seen them all...he, himself has never actually used that phrase. It is more of a sound bite that the interviewers use to describe his feelings on abstinence. Just because he is now attempting to hold off sex until he is married, does not mean he denies what has occured in the past or saying it doesn't count or that it never happened. From what I have seen, he never actually replies directly to any of the questions on the subject...he just sort of laughs it off/dances around it and lets the interviewer keep talking until they move on.

Sean seems to have made a choice about his sexuality. It is unfortunate that we today feel it is our business to discuss his choices...I sadly have to include myself in this...clearly, as I am here writting about it. Because he is a big, beefy, jock, he is easy fodder for jokes since these are the type of guys who are usually out there notching up conquests. So far I have not read one bad thing about him from any of the women who have been elimitated thus far or from anyone in his pre Bachelor life. I find it sad that we can't just appreciate a guy...whether her is our type or not, whether we agree with him or not, whether we find him boring or not...for just being a nice guy.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

This is the first I've heard about that. What is the source? Is it a source that can be linked?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I don't think Sean considers himself to be perfect. That unfortunately was put forth by the press/production, etc. As was the born again virgin tagline. It is something different that easily garners attention in the press, hence it being regurgitated repeatedly of late. From what I have watched in his interviews...admittedly, I have not seen them all...he, himself has never actually used that phrase. It is more of a sound bite that the interviewers use to describe his feelings on abstinence. Just because he is now attempting to hold off sex until he is married, does not mean he denies what has occured in the past or saying it doesn't count or that it never happened. From what I have seen, he never actually replies directly to any of the questions on the subject...he just sort of laughs it off/dances around it and lets the interviewer keep talking until they move on.

Sean seems to have made a choice about his sexuality. It is unfortunate that we today feel it is our business to discuss his choices...I sadly have to include myself in this...clearly, as I am here writting about it. Because he is a big, beefy, jock, he is easy fodder for jokes since these are the type of guys who are usually out there notching up conquests. So far I have not read one bad thing about him from any of the women who have been elimitated thus far or from anyone in his pre Bachelor life. I find it sad that we can't just appreciate a guy...whether her is our type or not, whether we agree with him or not, whether we find him boring or not...for just being a nice guy.
    I am sure by now the girl he has chosen is fine with whoever he is
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

From what Sean has said himself, this whole "born again virgin" thing isn't new. He made a personally choice a few years that he wanted the next person he sleeps with to be his wife, this was even while he had a girlfriend. I don't find anything wrong with this. He has acknowledged he isn't a virgin and he wishes he would have made the choice to abstain sooner, but has no regrets about his past.

And I can't believe I am know talking about his sex life.
    NCLurker and BuckeyeAddict like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

It's all over the net. Sean is the one that calls himself a "born again virgin". He's been quite upfront about it. LOL @ umngirl about talking about his sex life. I thought that was cute hehe. But hey, he's pretty much opening it up to be discussed considering the show he's been on twice now. If Sean didn't want us to know about his choice, he 1) shouldn't have aired it and 2) not gone on the Bachelor twice. It's all fair game at this point.

I still find it all pretty stupid. You can't undo losing your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    From what Sean has said himself, this whole "born again virgin" thing isn't new. He made a personally choice a few years that he wanted the next person he sleeps with to be his wife, this was even while he had a girlfriend. I don't find anything wrong with this. He has acknowledged he isn't a virgin and he wishes he would have made the choice to abstain sooner, but has no regrets about his past.

And I can't believe I am know talking about his sex life.
    I think we all make choices, if this is his, so be it . I am not sure why it`s a big deal , but then I am pretty tolerant of choices.
    cubsfan55 and BuckeyeAddict like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

He's made a choice to be abstinent - sure. Got it, understand it, no problem. I am nothing if not tolerant of his *choice*. Good for him. But he's trying to pretend like he never had sex, negate what he's done by playing some silly word game. Again, you can't get back your virginity, period. Once it's gone, it's gone. He should just call it what it is instead of trying to play mister innocent, because he's not.

He's made a choice to be abstinent - sure. Got it, understand it, no problem. I am nothing if not tolerant of his *choice*. Good for him. But he's trying to pretend like he never had sex, negate what he's done by playing some silly word game. Again, you can't get back your virginity, period. Once it's gone, it's gone. He should just call it what it is instead of trying to play mister innocent, because he's not.
    Sean doesn't call himself a born again virgin. That's just the phrase the media attach as it gets the point across. He simply says he plans on saying abstinent til marriage and doesn't pretend he has never had sex.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Sean hasn't said that though. I just read an interview and it was a term the media used. .Hopefully the girl he chooses is fine with it all- but no way is he pretending to be somebody he isn't. He has stated why he is doing what he has, and that's it. No biggie
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread