Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Sean's Blog

Re: Sean's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post

I agree with the posters who say she wanted to hurt him, because he destroyed HER fantasy.
    Oh, totally!

And here is my proof, using her words...

"... the very second I saw him I felt a connection with him... immediately I knew that he would be my Prince Charming"

"Sean's my soulmate, he's the one."

When she is sent packing, she says in the limo, "I feel really heavy in my heart," which shows me she was heartbroken but not mad.

However, by the time she gets to the WTA, this girl has got an agenda!

"I'm a very reserved person and I have never dove in to anything in my life like that... I fell in love."

"... I believed I was walking away with him..."

Chris asks, "Are you still in love with him?" And the other AshLee comes out, "No, I reeled in my feelings."

"When i started to watch and see how he was with the other woman I thought to myself, hmmm, this guy is not who I thought he was.."

"... with me he was just a souther gentleman... but with the other girls, hate me for this, but he kind of acted like a frat boy."

So, she asks Chris (speaking of Sean), "Why not step up a little bit?"

Then Sean comes out, and AshLee attempts to destroy what he apparently has now with one of the other girls.

Pure spite. And frankly, quite sad.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    He did tell each of the girls before the overnight date that he simply wanted to talk and let them get to know each other better. When Chris ask him, what would he say if he ask what happed during the overnight dates. Sean told him that he would say "it is none of your business." If nothing had happened with at least one of the girls, I would think Sean would feel comfortable saying, we had a nice talk or something to that effect.
    I think it's called spin...to increase interest and cause drama. Plus, Sean has admitted, post show, that maintaining celebacy with his pick has been difficult. If he is still being celibate, I hardly think he went all crazy with lust during the fantasy dates...not to mention, if he had lost control, it would have been with F1, and since that doesn't seem to be the case, I don't think anything happened.
    nanarama, Photobabe and Pandora2 like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Excellent post BB.
    This one line summed it all up -
    Pure spite. And frankly, quite sad.
    judkay likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Sometimes no matter what you say, another person can twist your words to fit what they want to hear. I've had losing arguments with people who insist their interpretations of events are exactly what happened, and there is no wiggle room, no possible consideration of there being another side to the story. No other way to look at it. I think AshLee is one of those people.

There is a good chance that Sean's reaction on the WTA to AshLee's attack may have been shock. I didn't expect her to come at him with fangs bared. I assume he didn't either, and probably needed a moment to get on the page she was on.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

As for
    pure spite
    ... Possibly ... I just think that HE deserved it if he led he on.

What I don't like is that she is aware that she is possibly hurting one or even both of the Final 2 girls who were purportedly friends in the hose. Hopefully they are not thin skinned.

BUT ... I also do not like that all the ire is on AshLee. In any other situation most of us would say "it takes two" .. but in this case so many are just anti AshLee. I am sorry it backfired on her ... because I think it was less wrong than most do. I didn't see any "fangs" just wanting an explanation for what she perceived as lies and betrayal. She said she really thought she was walking away with him.
    Last edited by echo226; 03-11-2013 at 01:59 PM.
    rileymeboy likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

There are always a small number of women who don't seem to understand what they're getting into. Some, like Tierra, are a little spoiled and simply aren't prepared for a world where 26 women compete for the same man.

Others, like AshLee, aren't quite convinced the other 25 women actually exist.

Whether they slept together or celebrated Sean's burgeoning virginity, AshLee is guilty of not understanding how this game works. Fleiss likes drama. No one would tune into "Rachel and Ross fall in love and live happily ever after." Instead, you need 11 seasons of drama and the occasional "we were on a break" with Chloe from the Xerox store (I had to look that one up).
    Passing over to the Dark Side

It will be interesting to hear what the F2 has to say about whether Sean "led her on." Presumably he would have treated her with at least the same level of intensity and "promises" as he did AshLee, as he claims to be so torn between the final two women.

As difficult as it is to know what these people are really like IRL, I just don't believe he's that much of a jerk that he would deliberately lie to someone he cared about. I mean it obviously isn't true that he doesn't have feelings for the other two, so the only reason he would say something like that to AshLee would be to get her into bed. And I really, really don't see that happening.

It will be interesting to hear what the F2 has to say about whether Sean "led her on." Presumably he would have treated her with at least the same level of intensity and "promises" as he did AshLee, as he claims to be so torn between the final two women.

As difficult as it is to know what these people are really like IRL, I just don't believe he's that much of a jerk that he would deliberately lie to someone he cared about. I mean it obviously isn't true that he doesn't have feelings for the other two, so the only reason he would say something like that to AshLee would be to get her into bed. And I really, really don't see that happening.
    It will be funny if Lindsay or Catherine come across far wiser than the older Ashlee
    judkay and Pandora2 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think, that this late in the "game" if must be extremely difficult for the "bach" or the "ette" to keep a balance between the pretext of falling in love with multiple women/men and the reality that only one will win his/her heart. Most previous leads, in post finale interviews, have said that they knew who "the one" was weeks prior to the final rose ceremony. That must make it difficult and stressful to keep pretending that you are "in love" with 3 or 4 or more people. On this show, people get hurt and the lead is the one who inflicts the pain. The lead always "leads on" quite a few folks. But, that is how the show works. Anyone who signs up to be on the show has absolutely no right to be angry for having been "led on".
    bachelorwatcher, ilja and Midol like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Either he chose the wrong words ... said something the wrong way ... or she misconstrued something he said.

I can't wait until tonight so I can stop beating this poor dead horse!
    rileymeboy likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Closed Thread