Closed Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: 1/7 The Bachelor 17 Sean Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/7 The Bachelor 17 Sean Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Well, I'll have to pick my photo for this season...need inspiration. I liked Sean giving the roses out as he went along but did NOT like his comments about , wow, I wonder if this will increase the tension? Um...yes, it will. Would have been better for me if it'd been clueless. That said, I like the breaking of the rules and can't wait until someone kicks someone out of the house before the Rose Ceremony (or has that happened?).

It will take me until he gets down to about 10 to retain names, so mostly am going off what others have posted. I actually liked the girl who sang the song...and the song. She was really pretty, but of course, most of them are. ETA: Aw heck, who am I kidding, they all are pretty. I liked Kasie fine but not sure about bringing her back here, esp. if they already met and if he felt something, maybe he wouldn't have done the show? Felt bad for Paige...early departure from BP because she wasn't a "real" contestant and didn't pay her dues or whatever and now this. Did mean to add that I also liked Sara, but wish that Sean had jumped in and actually asked her about it. From my experience, done respectfully, that's okay. But at least she did go to talk to him and let him know it was okay to talk/ask.

This is where I hate a contestant that I really liked who didn't get picked becoming the new B or B'ette...Sean made all those comments in the previews about finding his wife, if he proposes, it's forever, etc. If he does propose and there's the usual break-up, I will feel really bamboozled by him. ;-)
    NEPASue and jenniferboston1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    NO. Fort remains Spoiler/Sleuthing Free.
    That's great news. I think this site has always been pretty good about labeling "spoilers." I have to remember to stay off Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    They did show her in the previews. She was in a PI crying.
    Yes as I was pushing send I saw that one - doesn't look good

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I taped & watched it late last night. It's amazing how much useless fluff can be fast forwarded through. I think I'll do that again.

Anyhow, impressions from last night:
    The Arie segment was kind of useless, but the role playing for sending girls home was funny. It showed some personality for both of them.

Thank God that 50 Shades of Drunk got sent home right away. I hope she watched the show sober last night & is properly humiliated. She may find plenty of men after that exhibition, but not the type that want to marry her.

Wedding Dress Girl got on my nerves big time. Not just for the dress, but for the irritating way she acted, like she thought everything about her was just so darned cute. NOT

The back flip in an evening gown was a dumb choice. Even if producers may have encouraged her to do that, why on earth would she?

KCB is so gone. If not next week, the next. 0 chemistry. You could read it in his face. The only reason he kept her is that since she's a Bachelor alumni, & they've previously met, he's trying to spare her feelings.

I also would have liked to see the interaction with all the women he gave early roses to. Time much better spent than the first whole hour of fluff.
    Pretty much agree with everything you had to say. I basically watched the first episode for the disaster component. I had seen the previews about 50 Shades girl, so I was excited to watch her implode. Then they started the interviews and I saw she was from Michigan and I just cringed!!
    french dip likes this.

My early favorites are Desiree (loved her "I got a rose" dance) and Tierra. Tierra looked so genuinely surprised that she was getting a rose, which I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    And you forgot to mention that they're also provided ALOT of alcohol!!!

I thought about that after I hit "send". Yes, the producers make sure to have plenty of alcohol available for those who want it. Which makes you wonder, why oh why would you drink on a night like this? When you're on national TV?
    Coco46 and jucamer like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Ended up taping the show and watching it tonight. Fast forwarded through all the Arie stuff...blech!

Sean seems like he won't be afraid to break some of the rules of the show, so this should be an interesting season.
    I did as well! LOL it was so staged, its a wonder he got away having his busy racing career.

On the whole we enjoyed it, laughed a lot with hubby!looking forward to next week.

Oh my. I think mom might not be pleased 50 Shades of Gray girl. I'm sure Sean is happy he missed out on you and your class act.
    We said the same thing Midol. I was just happy there wasn't a fake EM look alike in the bunch
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

On the whole we enjoyed it, laughed a lot with hubby!looking forward to next week.

Hubby likes to play his computer game on his laptop while I watch this show. Normally he's so engrossed that he'll tune my stuff out. Occasionally, though, he'll look up with a huh? You know it's pretty bad when he does that. While 50 Shades Girl was doing her stuff, hubby was looking at her with that look you get when you pass a wreck...you don't want to see it...but you just can't look away.
    sclilred1 and Fanny Mare like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Hubby likes to play his computer game on his laptop while I watch this show. Normally he's so engrossed that he'll tune my stuff out. Occasionally, though, he'll look up with a huh? You know it's pretty bad when he does that. While 50 Shades Girl was doing her stuff, hubby was looking at her with that look you get when you pass a wreck...you don't want to see it...but you just can't look away.
    My hubby seldoms watches this show, and when he does, there is a lot of eye rolling.
    We were on holiday and saw it with another couple. The guys liked Sean, they liked his choices, and they made funny comments through it all.

Yes, 50 shades of drunk really was a trainwreck wasn't she?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The first show always seems a bit boring to me. A lot of fluff with some dumb drunken, and/or stupid behavior thrown in. Very few times have I ever had a favorite at this point. This season is no exception. They all seem pretty generic to me.

It's not 'till a few episodes down the line that I can tell them apart, remember names, & start to have a favorite. This year's no exception there either.
    sclilred1, NEPASue, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Closed Thread