Closed Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: 1/7 The Bachelor 17 Sean Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/7 The Bachelor 17 Sean Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    No Kacie B in any previews
    My guess is...since they already met...if something was going to happen it would have happened

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Sean's blog for this episode is posted in his blog thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Okay, I thought that the meeting between Arie and Sean fell a bit flat. I question what the purpose was behind that segment, given the fact that neither of them had even seen each other since Emily dumped them both. I would have much rather the producers left that part out and allowed us to hear more of the conversations with the women who got those "first impression" roses before the rose ceremony. It would have been nice to see what it was about them that warranted them receiving those roses.
    Shoepie, jacy, french dip and 1 others like this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Yes...I was surprised when someone mentioned 12 women got party roses and I'd only seen him talk to five (plus limo rose.) It would have been nice (especially on first night when I need to set up the girls' threads) to have heard him at least say, "Will you accept this rose," to all of the twelve.

I did enjoy the Arie dialogue - especially when they bantered about letting a girl go... Arie, "You didn't tell me that in the Fantasy Suite!"
    waywyrd, bamafan, NEPASue and 3 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Okay, I thought that the meeting between Arie and Sean fell a bit flat. I question what the purpose was behind that segment, given the fact that neither of them had even seen each other since Emily dumped them both. I would have much rather the producers left that part out and allowed us to hear more of the conversations with the women who got those "first impression" roses before the rose ceremony. It would have been nice to see what it was about them that warranted them receiving those roses.
    Yes, it was clearly staged and very strained. I would have loved to see the outtakes though. You know they were bad boys.

I taped & watched it late last night. It's amazing how much useless fluff can be fast forwarded through. I think I'll do that again.

Anyhow, impressions from last night:
    The Arie segment was kind of useless, but the role playing for sending girls home was funny. It showed some personality for both of them.

Thank God that 50 Shades of Drunk got sent home right away. I hope she watched the show sober last night & is properly humiliated. She may find plenty of men after that exhibition, but not the type that want to marry her.

Wedding Dress Girl got on my nerves big time. Not just for the dress, but for the irritating way she acted, like she thought everything about her was just so darned cute. NOT

The back flip in an evening gown was a dumb choice. Even if producers may have encouraged her to do that, why on earth would she?

KCB is so gone. If not next week, the next. 0 chemistry. You could read it in his face. The only reason he kept her is that since she's a Bachelor alumni, & they've previously met, he's trying to spare her feelings.

I also would have liked to see the interaction with all the women he gave early roses to. Time much better spent than the first whole hour of fluff.
    Midol likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Best part of the show for me was ARIE! Loved seeing him again. He's so freaking funny. Loved how he was giving Sean kissing tips (he needs them too lol).

I knew it would be Kacie B as the prior contestant. Didn't know about Paige though. Looks like there are some early front runners already, and some interesting girl drama ahead. That Tierra - the new Vienna?
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Do you think Sean really needs kissing advice? I hope not. If someone isn't talented at kissing, there's not much you can do. I dated a hard kisser once and even though we talked about it and I demonstrated what I did and didn't like. It never took hold. He could never stop super hard kissing.

Once I dated a face sucker. He sucked both of my lips into his mouth. It was horrible. I tried to break free, but he didn't get it. I can't imagine where he got that method from. lol
    LOL I hear you about the kissing. You either have it or you don't. Sean doesn't, not for me anyway. I dated a face slurper once. Always had to wipe my mouth afterward LOL We talked about it too, but he couldn't seem to stop. Yeah, he didn't last too long.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Best part of the show for me was ARIE! Loved seeing him again. He's so freaking funny. Loved how he was giving Sean kissing tips (he needs them too lol).

I knew it would be Kacie B as the prior contestant. Didn't know about Paige though. Looks like there are some early front runners already, and some interesting girl drama ahead. That Tierra - the new Vienna?
    I don't think it's a spoiler to say that she's the one featured in ALL the commercials as the show's resident nutjob.
    It will be interesting to see when or if Sean figures it out. Editing her to be the one no one likes & a nutjob doesn't mean he figures it out. Vienna is the perfect example of this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

For a Meet & Greet, I thought it was pretty tame. The only real crazy was the 50 Shades girl and then semi-crazy was the blonde who cried b/c she doesn't like to have to fight over a guy with other women.

I actually really liked the wedding dress girl. DH & I thought she was crazy when she first walked out but then her conversation with Sean was fun and light and she seemed less crazy. She definitely should've stayed away from the liquor, though.

I'm not sure how I feel about Tierra yet. I know the previews want to set her up as the evil girl of the season but we haven't seen all those conversations play out (unless she's the one who says the cookies taste like $@*!).

And as much as I like Arie, I kind of wish he wasn't on last night. It just looked like a consolation prize to me. Here, you weren't the bach but we'll feature you on the first episode... I could've done without it.

Have to say I really liked how Sean handed out the roses to the girls as he was talking to them. It just seemed more genuine. If he was feeling it, they got a rose and if he wasn't, they didn't. Have to say as much as I liked Sarah (too much for the show), I could see he was absolutely uninterested in her when he offered her the rose. When they finally did have the rose ceremony with the two groups, it looked to me like the first group were the girls he wanted to have and then the second was the producers' picks. DH & I got a kick out of that.

Well, let the craziness of another season begin!
    wannasee likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Closed Thread