Closed Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: 1/7 The Bachelor 17 Sean Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/7 The Bachelor 17 Sean Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Oh my. I think mom might not be pleased 50 Shades of Gray girl. I'm sure Sean is happy he missed out on you and your class act.
    BTW likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I don't know about the rest of you but I would much rather leave like 50 grays did than balling my eyes out.
    esposa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you but I would much rather leave like 50 grays did than balling my eyes out.
    I'll go with a happy medium...no tears, no sluttiness, just my head held high and "it was just not meant to be" smile.
    ness, Moontat, NEPASue and 3 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Haven't read through the comments yet, but I've got to say Sean entertained me and made me laugh. I liked his commentary, especially his comment about how 'Fifty Shades of Grey was becoming Fifty Shades of Drunk." What WAS that girl thinking? Nice looking group of ladies and surprised to see Kacie B. from Ben's season there. Wish she had worn a longer dress...
    BTW, dzigner, Photobabe and 1 others like this.

FORT Newbie

I have been a lurker here for years but never joined until today, but aren't these women given some sort of mental exam before they are approved??? If they are how in the world did the shades of grey girl get past them...she was really creepy and IMO missing a few light bulbs in her head that needs to be turned on
    AZChristian and wannasee like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yep, she SHOULD be suffering major embarrassment right now. I was embarrassed for her.
    ness, Shoepie, Midol and 2 others like this.

Various random thoughts...

I read somewhere once that the RC on the first night can take hours. The lead will pick a handful of women/men, give out the roses, then go to the back room and try to pick a few more. If that's case, then I'm kind of glad they allowed Sean to do it this way. It seems far more sensible and humane all around. It's also nice for us viewers, since we don't have to sit there thinking, "Now which one was she?"

Well, this was one of the more interesting groups to come out of the limos. I've never read 50 Shades, but I've heard of it. All I can say is... Honey, I think you're going to be single for a while longer.

Same thing for the bride. I doubt she'll last long.

Roller Derby? With a bunch of jealous, catty women? Why don't you just throw them all into a mud pit and have them wrestle? And what's up with the woman getting injured in the house? Is this show turning into Psycho?

I like Sarah the One-Armed girl. She seems like the only sane one there so far.

Did somebody here say "bless his heart" about Sean? I'm from Texas, and I say that all the time! "Bless his little heart, how could he know that giving Tierra that rose would be like throwing a steak to a pack of hound dogs?"
    ness and NEPASue like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

West coast here:
    Ugghhh. After watching the first few minutes of this guy boo-hoo-hooing over NASCAR Barbie, I see no appeal in him whatsoever. (Didn't watch Emily's season; doubt I'll continue this one unless it gets better soon.)
    Really, TIIC can't find anyone new?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I liked the way Sean handed so many roses out early. He's picked the ones I'd hoped he would. Many attractive gals this season. Some, more quirky (or original) than usual. Surprised and glad to see Kacie. She'd be a good match for him, but doubt it will happen. Am looking forward to future episodes.
    jucamer and Photobabe like this.

Kinda boring tonight....I think Sean should have just given the Final Rose out tonight since he was passing them around left and right. Not that I think it was a bad thing, just kinda blah....I never cared for Sean last season. I thought he was drab. Not that he isn't a great guy, just not so entertaining. hope things start shaking up in time
    Shoepie and mesachick like this.

Closed Thread