Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Bachelor Bio
    A heavy sigh went out from millions of viewers as they shared Sean Lowe’s heartbreak when Emily Maynard – who all season long called him the “perfect man” -- made him the last bachelor eliminated before the finale of the eighth edition of “The Bachelorette.” It completely blindsided Sean, who finally had been able to admit to Emily that he was in love with her. Now, after falling for Emily, Sean knows the time is right for him to make the ultimate commitment to the right woman and to start his own family, as he stars in the next edition of ABC’s hit romance reality series, “The Bachelor,” when it returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013.
    Sean, 28, a successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur, totally charmed Bachelor Nation when he pranked Emily on his hometown date, fooling her into thinking initially that he still lived at home with his parents. Having fallen in love on “The Bachelorette,” this sincere, reliable all-American guy is confident that he will find his soul mate and a lasting, love-filled relationship this time on “The Bachelor.”

A real romantic, Sean loves to make a woman feel special and, as a life-long Texan, he holds Southern values close to his heart. He wants to propose once, be married once and live a faithful family life, like his parents, who have had a loving 35-year union. Sean has a clear vision of what his life would be like with that one special woman. He wants to be the patriarch of a family that is centered on faith, love and laughter. He is eager to be a supportive husband that will encourage his wife to chase her dreams, as well as someone who she can rely on to help her through good and bad times. Quite simply, he is looking for his best friend. Sean also wants a big family and would love to adopt a child along with having his own – just so long as he can pass along the values he was taught to his kids.

Lowe’s close-knit family also includes a sister, Shay, who was introduced to her husband by Sean. The two men were best friends on their college football team. Shay and her husband have two children, who Sean adores.

The 6’3” bachelor went to Kansas State on a full football scholarship and as a linebacker was part of the 2003 Big 12 Conference Championship Team. Sean also received a Bachelor of Science degree in Social Science. Although he started off his career in finance, he followed in his father’s footsteps in the insurance industry before committing to his new enterprise, owning and running an upscale, custom furniture business.

Sean Lowe Bio - The Bachelor - ABC.com
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Ugh - I am not happy about him being chosen as The Bachelor, but I'll be watching anyway He's got to be better than Ben and I got through his season somehow
    Coco46, JavaJo and wannasee like this.

Same here. Not my first choice for Bachelor, but at least I can have fun snarking along with everyone this season.

And at the very least, they should have Sean shirtless a minimum of once per episode.
    sweetpea, ko_vixen, JavaJo and 1 others like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I liked him. He's not as sleazy as the the guy she turned down for Jef with one F. I think Sean dodged a bullet with EM

I will miss the first one with all the nutters, however I am sure there will be other nutters in weeks to come

cubsfan55 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm really excited for Sean's season. He was definitely my favorite last season, so I look forward to seeing more of him this season. At the very least, he looks better shirtless than Ben did. That's a plus. I think might surprise some people and be more interesting and funny than he was shown to be during the last season, but you get to see that other side of him following him on twitter.
    BTW, ko_vixen, Cornholio and 1 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

At this point, the positive I take away is his abs. I don't find his face attractive at all, the eyes are too close together and small, I think. I'm afraid he will be all "yes, ma'am" and "no, ma'am" and BORING.

That said, maybe he'll hit on everything that moves and give Blob a run for his $$ in the horn dog department. Here's hoping

Anything has to be better than Ben ...
    jucamer and Babbred like this.
    Brainy is the new sexy ~Irene Adler, Sherlock.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I'm really excited for Sean's season. He was definitely my favorite last season, so I look forward to seeing more of him this season. At the very least, he looks better shirtless than Ben did. That's a plus. I think might surprise some people and be more interesting and funny than he was shown to be during the last season, but you get to see that other side of him following him on twitter.
    I agree. He was my favourite last season even if he is not my regular type. Nevertheless, I think he has much more personality than people give him credit for. As you say, his tweets are very funny and I find that he does not take himself too seriously. I also think he will be more serious about this than Ben and is certainly better looking.

I rarely really like the lead so I am quite excited for the season. It's been a long time since I have looked forward to one of the Bachelor/ette's so much.[FA edit]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-01-2013 at 09:52 PM.
    BTW, parrierajr and Photobabe like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I agree. I guess on twitter he's really nice, and funny.

It makes a nice change. I suspect they will try and dig up dirt on him. Hopefully there is none - I saw Trista at JP's wedding, and she said she liked him, and he reminded her of Ryan. I think he's better looking than Ryan( jmho)
    NEPASue and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Not a fan either. I still think he's a big bore. I am here for the snarkfest as well lol.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

He seemed like a great guy....wonder how long that will last after TPTB start in on him.
    Personally, I think Sean dodged a bullet with Ol' Emily.
    She really had me fooled for quite awhile... both her and her Chosen One...can't even remember his name turned out to be interested in celebrity only.
    The Bachelor seems to destroy a lot of people...although only with their agreement, I guess.
    Also I forgot to say how much I hate the shuffling of the contestants....I like fresh meat.
    BTW likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast