Closed Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Sean's season may have debuted low, but it's gone up every week and Monday had a 2.7 rating and 8.4 million viewers. So there must be some people that like him. I find him anything but boring. Now Ben, Brad, PLo, Travis, and worst of all Jake the Fake those guys were all giant snoozefests to me.
    Photobabe, Midol, Babbred and 1 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I didn't like Sean on Barbie's season but am liking him this time. I like all of the girls that are left as well (I do have favorites) and would be happy to see him with any one of them. I can't believe we are at the F4 already - to me, this season flew by so it must have been enjoyable!
    Babbred likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Sean's season may have debuted low, but it's gone up every week and Monday had a 2.7 rating and 8.4 million viewers. So there must be some people that like him. I find him anything but boring. Now Ben, Brad, PLo, Travis, and worst of all Jake the Fake those guys were all giant snoozefests to me.
    Well, when you start out as the lowest rated start ever, there's nowhere else to go but up I suppose lol.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Well, when you start out as the lowest rated start ever, there's nowhere else to go but up I suppose lol.
    It also debuted against the biggest college football game of the year. That undoubtedly affected how it premiered.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

I just read it has gone up every week, thats great!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It also debuted against the biggest college football game of the year. That undoubtedly affected how it premiered.
    Because women (they one's who actually watch the show) would watch a college football game instead? I am thinking not. Plus we have DVR's. I didn't even know there was a college football game on that night LOL
    angelic_one2002 and NEPASue like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I didn't like Sean on Barbie's season but am liking him this time. I like all of the girls that are left as well (I do have favorites) and would be happy to see him with any one of them. I can't believe we are at the F4 already - to me, this season flew by so it must have been enjoyable!
    It really has gone very fast- I am not sure why , if apparently it's so slow.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Because women (they one's who actually watch the show) would watch a college football game instead? I am thinking not. Plus we have DVR's. I didn't even know there was a college football game on that night LOL
    But some houses don't have multiple televisions or women let their husbands/boyfriends/roommates/friends watch. I had to set up two t.v.'s so I could watch both. And the overnight ratings don't take DVR viewing into account.

Yes, a lot of women do watch college football games, particularly if it's an important game and more particularly if they are alumnae. Many of us also watch with our husbands' and/or kids' at their school games.
    Photobabe likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm one of those gals who is all over a big sports eventway before a show like The Bachelor -- especially when it's just the first night. Like American Idol, the "auditions" mean nothing to me.
    Besides, The Bachelor is On Demand. Sports must be watched live!
    NCLurker, Florimel and Babbred like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Closed Thread