Closed Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

I kind of figured that would be the case, with or without the 'born again virgin' label. Sean is not my cup of tea but frankly I'd rather have a bachelor who holds back than a slimeball like Bob who hit everything that moved. Blech.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I kind of figured that would be the case, with or without the 'born again virgin' label. Sean is not my cup of tea but frankly I'd rather have a bachelor who holds back than a slimeball like Bob who hit everything that moved. Blech.
    Oops, I didn't mean anything controversial with my original statement, I was just confused about the terminology. That's the problem with posting I guess.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ladygreco View Post
    Oops, I didn't mean anything controversial with my original statement, I was just confused about the terminology. That's the problem with posting I guess.
    Don't worry - we've ALL occasionally said something that at least one other person "corrected" us on. The fun (and most important) part is getting to a common communication ground.
    ladygreco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ladygreco View Post

Don't worry. That's the beauty of FORT. There's always somebody who knows the answer!

Having been raised in the kind of church that uses this term, I'll give a you a brief answer. It's somebody that has a sexual history, but then has a religious experience and comes to regret it. Therefore, they pledge to remain celibate until they marry just like regular virgins.

How's that?
    AZChristian and ilja like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Don't worry. That's the beauty of FORT. There's always somebody who knows the answer!

Having been raised in the kind of church that uses this term, I'll give a you a brief answer. It's somebody that has a sexual history, but then has a religious experience and comes to regret it. Therefore, they pledge to remain celibate until they marry just like regular virgins.

How's that?
    Thanks! I had never heard that term before. Makes sense now!

How's that?
    Great explanation. Now why couldn't I have said it like that?

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Don't worry - we've ALL occasionally said something that at least one other person "corrected" us on.
    Except me.

AZChristian likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

How's that?
    Excellent explanation!! and something I did not know about.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Sean gave Tierra a rose as soon as he met her... even though he didn't seem interested in her. The producers must have told him to do that. Was all of his interest in her fake? Sean must have known from day one that Tierra was an actress hired to play the villain.

Could have been. Without Sean doing that, there was nothing interesting going on anyway. Even with the producers trying to produce some drama to make the show interesting this season, Sean is just a big boring fail to me. He really does come off as quite the simpleton.

I am not the only one who is finding this season boring either. From E!'s website (there are no spoilers but I am still not sure if I can post the link hehe).

So how interested were people to meet the 26 ladies looking to become Sean's "one"? Well, 6.8 million viewers tuned into the Season 17 premiere, which attracted a 2.3 rating in the all-important 18-49 demo, down a tenth from last season's premiere, but ranking as the franchise's lowest-rated debut to date.

Shocker! Not...
    Last edited by mesachick; 02-13-2013 at 11:20 AM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread