Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

At least his dogs will be exciting.
    jucamer and Babbred like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Been awhile since I've looked forward to a Bachelor season starting. I think Sean is a real gentleman, and easy on the eyes. Hope he gets some decent girls to choose from. Am sure they'll be bringing out the best and worst in him.
    Midol likes this.

I, too am looking foward to ths season. Sean seems like the real deal to me. He's attractive, hard working, and solid in his ethics. At least that's the way I see him now. I have never found that type man to be boring. But then, I was never attracted to the bad guys. I hope I am still feeling the Sean love a couple months from now. Fame has a way of changing folks, and usually not for the better.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

I was extremely disappointed when they picked Sean because I found him so boring on Em's season. Now that Em and Jef with 1 f have broken up and my make-believe it's all real bubble has once again been busted, I'm all excited about tomorrow night just because I love this show.

Mainly what I want in these shows now is drama and since the contestants on The Bachelor are women who are usually much more dramatic than men, I'm hoping for some entertainment. I'm sure we will get one lady to hate who will make it pretty far and one lady to love who will make it to the final 2. I'm sure Sean will be fooled by the bad girl for a while or at least he will be edited to look like he's being fooled by her.

I'm also sure we will have more than one crazy and can hardly wait to see just how crazy they are.

I'm also pretty sure Sean will not be able to live up to his goody-two-shoes image and though I'm not crazy about his face, I am looking forward to seeing him shirtless.

I do wish he would take his dogs along with him. I like dogs.
    bachelorwatcher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Unless they film dates in Dallas, I doubt we'll get to see them there. The Meet the Parents is done at the final destination locale. We did see his folk's place during his stint with Emily, though; and he did point out that his apartment was near the lake where they met up. Anyway, his opening package may give us some time at his apartment and with his dogs.

Rats. I forgot about that. Oh well. I'm still proud to have a Bachelor from my city. Now let's hope that lasts to the end of the season.
    Last edited by Babbred; 01-06-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I was extremely disappointed when they picked Sean because I found him so boring on Em's season. Now that Em and Jef with 1 f have broken up and my make-believe it's all real bubble has once again been busted, I'm all excited about tomorrow night just because I love this show.

Mainly what I want in these shows now is drama and since the contestants on The Bachelor are women who are usually much more dramatic than men, I'm hoping for some entertainment. I'm sure we will get one lady to hate who will make it pretty far and one lady to love who will make it to the final 2. I'm sure Sean will be fooled by the bad girl for a while or at least he will be edited to look like he's being fooled by her.

I'm also sure we will have more than one crazy and can hardly wait to see just how crazy they are.

I'm also pretty sure Sean will not be able to live up to his goody-two-shoes image and though I'm not crazy about his face, I am looking forward to seeing him shirtless.

I do wish he would take his dogs along with him. I like dogs.
    Just an FYI, reports are that Emily and Jef have been back together since December. Keep that bubble in tact!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Just an FYI, reports are that Emily and Jef have been back together since December. Keep that bubble in tact!
    Really???? That IS a surprise!

End of OFF TOPIC Jef and Emily. BACK TO SEAN AND THE TRAVAILS HE MAY FACE TOMORROW NIGHT.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow, I can't believe it starts tomorrow night! For some reason I keep thinking we're in holiday time. Ah well, bring on the crazies!
    waywyrd and jucamer like this.

If you missed it, here is the JKL interview with Sean on 1/14/13.

Sean Lowe on Jimmy Kimmel Live - YouTube

This is from JKL opening monologue and shows Sean can be a comic actor. I laughed. Okay, I chuckled.

How Bachelor Sean Gets His Roses - YouTube
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-15-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread