Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

I really liked him originally because I thought he was "real" but I have been following him since last season and watching his sister pimp him out and realised he is just as caught up in the fame whoring as anyone else. I am not saying it isn't his right but I am kind of sad that this will just be more same ole same ole.
    mesachick likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

As ever, I'm pleased to see a retread. I very much look forward to everyone realizing that he is just as dull as I always said he was.
    waywyrd, mesachick, JavaJo and 1 others like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I really liked him originally because I thought he was "real" but I have been following him since last season and watching his sister pimp him out and realised he is just as caught up in the fame whoring as anyone else. I am not saying it isn't his right but I am kind of sad that this will just be more same ole same ole.
    The ones I really have respect for are the retreads who say "no" when asked to be the lead, like Chris L and, I understand, Ari from last season. The ones I'm suspicious of are those who come across as "too good to be true" in their time as a contestant, since nobody is perfect and usually the audience is shown a much different person when they take the lead. Bob comes to mind, as does Jen S, Ben, etc. The lead I felt was closest to her original 'character' was Jillian.

I too fear he will be dull as dishwater. But then again, I could be surprised. If he is, watch the show pimp up the drama with the women. That's usually what they do.
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    The ones I really have respect for are the retreads who say "no" when asked to be the lead, like Chris L and, I understand, Ari from last season. The ones I'm suspicious of are those who come across as "too good to be true" in their time as a contestant, since nobody is perfect and usually the audience is shown a much different person when they take the lead. Bob comes to mind, as does Jen S, Ben, etc. The lead I felt was closest to her original 'character' was Jillian.

I too fear he will be dull as dishwater. But then again, I could be surprised. If he is, watch the show pimp up the drama with the women. That's usually what they do.
    Yep, all they need is a Courtney character and they'll be in business!
    bachelorwatcher likes this.

I don't think Sean will bring much drama himself, so no doubt the females will be the ones who are responsible for that. Let's just hope it doesn't get nearly as ugly as last season. Although, I may be one of the few who liked Courtney. At least she was interesting unlike boring Ben or the rest of those girls.

No matter what this season holds, I'll still be a fan of Sean. He is one of my favorite contestants ever from this show and definitely my favorite lead in years. I don't think he could ever be worse than Ben, Emily, Jake the Fake, and many of the leads in the older seasons.
    mockingbird255@, Midol and Babbred like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I'll just say...EMAW!

OH! I am looking forward to joining everyone this season! I refused to watch Emily's season (the first and hopefully last one I did not view). On Brad's season, I liked Emily, and wanted her to be the "winner", but I found her a bit boring. Sorry all!
    BTW likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I don't think Sean will bring much drama himself, so no doubt the females will be the ones who are responsible for that. Let's just hope it doesn't get nearly as ugly as last season. Although, I may be one of the few who liked Courtney. At least she was interesting unlike boring Ben or the rest of those girls.

That's exactly what I foresee happening. And I don't mind some woman going crazy. That's part of the entertainment of this show. However, I hope they don't have anybody as skanky as Courtney. Just thinking about her makes me want to go take a bath.

No matter what this season holds, I'll still be a fan of Sean. He is one of my favorite contestants ever from this show and definitely my favorite lead in years. I don't think he could ever be worse than Ben, Emily, Jake the Fake, and many of the leads in the older seasons.

Amen, sister! I don't care if he's boring. That might be a refreshing change after the past few seasons.

And best of all, he's from my hometown! Can't wait to see when he brings the final girls to meet his family and we get to see some of Dallas. This just about makes up for the Cowboys washing out.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I can't see Sean being Mr. Excitement, nomatter what they do with editing. But I figure it just may be time for a nice, normal guy for a change, if that's what he really is. He seems like it anyhow. Either way, the women will provide any necessary drama.
    You can bet the tabloids have been working very hard to dig up the least bit of scandal or dirt that they can exaggerate into something it's not.

I'm really excited about this season. I can't remember a Bachelor who I really liked like this. Usually it's just a better-than-nothing attitude. Except Ben - I totally skipped that one.
    BTW and Midol like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Unless they film dates in Dallas, I doubt we'll get to see them there. The Meet the Parents is done at the final destination locale. We did see his folk's place during his stint with Emily, though; and he did point out that his apartment was near the lake where they met up. Anyway, his opening package may give us some time at his apartment and with his dogs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread