Closed Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    A televised wedding sure seems to have worked out for Trista and Ryan. Why not have a lovely wedding paid for by the show?
    That's how I feel . I think this is offered to each lead/couple, I guess it depends on if they are certain or not, if they take them up on it

Catherine has brown hair! Now that is telling!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I don't think Sean is lying.
    I think he is trying to earn enough money to give them a good start as a married couple. The televised wedding not only gives Catherine a dream wedding, with a gorgeous gown, but also gives them some cash. DWTS also pays well. From what Sean has earned, or will earn, from being the bachelor and being on DWTS they will have a nice start as a married couple.
    I don't object to their finding ways to bankroll their life.

I do object to the seeming hypocrisy of Sean's previous statements about his not wanting to be a person in the public eye.
    mesachick and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I don't object to their finding ways to bankroll their life.

I do object to the seeming hypocrisy of Sean's previous statements about his not wanting to be a person in the public eye.
    He's a model - how can he not be in the public eye?
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare;4620504[B
    ]He's a model [/B]- how can he not be in the public eye?
    Really? Honest ... I did NOT know that. It is odd but I don't ... never did ... find him particularly attractive.

Any way. We can bet that he will be taking his shirt off on DWTS.
    angelic_one2002 and Jaceegirl like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Really? Honest ... I did NOT know that. It is odd but I don't ... never did ... find him particularly attractive.

Any way. We can bet that he will be taking his shirt off on DWTS.
    Yup, a fitness model
    It will make a nice change, because that's always been Maks - and as he's not on! so that honour goes to Sean- I am so there
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't mind in the least that Sean is doing these things.

--Who wouldn't want to appear on DWTS? I would do it for no money.

--As for the wedding, good grief. You get an absolute dream wedding, more luxury than you'll probably ever see in your life, and you don't have to pay a thing. Shoot yes! Sign me up!

I read in a blog a while back that all the leads are offered DWTS. It's just part of the publicity for the show and ABC. I like how the blogger put it. It's what comes after DWTS [and with Sean, the wedding] that counts. Will Sean and Catherine act like fame whores and seek to make an appearance wherever they can? Or will they try to retire away from the cameras? Then you can judge their motives and character.
    Need40winks, Photobabe and Midol like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I read in a blog a while back that all the leads are offered DWTS. It's just part of the publicity for the show and ABC. I like how the blogger put it. It's what comes after DWTS [and with Sean, the wedding] that counts. Will Sean and Catherine act like fame whores and seek to make an appearance wherever they can? Or will they try to retire away from the cameras? Then you can judge their motives and character
    Bingo! I somehow don't see Catherine( who is very nervous) wanting to be in the public eye any longer than need be. But, one never knows .At least she has her writing- and it's her own
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought it was in the contract that if they marry within two years, ABC has the rights to the wedding. As for being on TV more, everyone has a right to change their minds. I do it all the time. I think I would never do something...like fly in a plane...and then circumstances happen, I do it, and I decide I will do it again. Such is life.
    cubsfan55, AZChristian and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks View Post
    I thought it was in the contract that if they marry within two years, ABC has the rights to the wedding. As for being on TV more, everyone has a right to change their minds. I do it all the time. I think I would never do something...like fly in a plane...and then circumstances happen, I do it, and I decide I will do it again. Such is life.
    I think it is, yes. Ashley or JP mentioned it didn't they? JP changed his mind, he didn't want to be on TV. Maybe they saw the cost -
    Need40winks likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Most of us have been known to make comments about I don't want/do want/will never/would definitely that we changed our minds about. The only difference is that Sean did it on TV. I am sure doing Bachelor is probably a lucrative endeavor to some extent, and I would imagine that DWTS is even more lucrative. Although I'm not real big on them having the wedding televised, I can certainly understand that decision. By choosing to have it televised they not only save a mint, they are probably making a decent sum. And in regards to when they made that decision, who cares? I'm sure the network immediately started talking with them.

I am sure there are those who don't necessarily plan to continue to pursue the "limelight" lifestyle and then either get bitten by the bug OR realize it is quite lucrative and get bitten by the $$ bug. Either way it is a personal decision and I have no issue with their choices. I do hope the Sean will be wise enough to recognize the impact that living in the public eye will continue to have on his and Catherine's life and know when to say enough is enough. I also hope that they insist on maintaining control over the actual wedding. By that I mean, making sure it is what they want and not just a total production for the sake of TV viewers.

I think those who are not fans of Sean and/or Catherine will find fault no matter what and others will be more understanding and forgiving.

Closed Thread