Closed Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Reality Steve was not stopped. No legal grounds. I enjoy being spoiled because I like to watch the edit and see them hide F1 or not as the case may be. I have and unspoiled friend and it is fun to get her prespective as she watches. Her husband watches too and often sees something different.

I think most on this board are spoiled and come here to comment on things that do not pertain to the outcome. Just for curiosity sake, to those who are not spoiled, who do you think he chooses?
    I have waited to read Steve until after the F1 show the last couple of years. I like it better that way. So I'm completely unspoiled at this point. I don't have a solid guess. I think Lindsay is the best fit for him, but I don't think he's as attracted to her. If it were me, I go for the Lesley type 100% of the time. Sarcastic, funny blondes with interesting careers are my catnip.

I hate the retread concept. I know too much about the retreads by the time the new show starts, and I already think of them as lost in love with whomever dumped their sorry asses.

I handle this by only watching B, not B-ette.
    mesachick and I'm here like this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    I have waited to read Steve until after the F1 show the last couple of years. I like it better that way. So I'm completely unspoiled at this point. I don't have a solid guess. I think Lindsay is the best fit for him, but I don't think he's as attracted to her. If it were me, I go for the Lesley type 100% of the time. Sarcastic, funny blondes with interesting careers are my catnip.

I hate the retread concept. I know too much about the retreads by the time the new show starts, and I already think of them as lost in love with whomever dumped their sorry asses.

I handle this by only watching B, not B-ette.
    WOW.... you just described moi!!! Blonde... hardly ever serious... mostly always sarcastic with a wee bit of funny. You know what "they" say.... blondes ARE just more fun!
    Anyway... enough about me....

I have to agree with you again.... and would say Lesley is the better choice... while she might be quite the drama queen... at least she hasn't shown that side... yet. We blondes do like to keep some secrets...

I think with AshLee... we already have a pretty good idea how life WILL be....

Hmmm are we going to see a FoRT hookup between Anemic and I'm Here?? LOL Just joking you two.

I am completely unspoiled too this season. Mostly because I have no real interest in whom he chooses though, I am just watching for the train wrecks and to be able to chat with you guys.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Hmmm are we going to see a FoRT hookup between Anemic and I'm Here?? LOL Just joking you two.

I am completely unspoiled too this season. Mostly because I have no real interest in whom he chooses though, I am just watching for the train wrecks and to be able to chat with you guys.
    Unless Anemic is AKA my hubby... I would have to say no on the Fort hookup. *giggles*

While I AM definitely the sort of gal who LOVES to be spoiled... I just prefer diamonds over reality tv shows.

Actually, I don't really care if I know who he picks... as it won't last.
    ladygreco and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Unless Anemic is AKA my hubby... I would have to say no on the Fort hookup. *giggles*

While I AM definitely the sort of gal who LOVES to be spoiled... I just prefer diamonds over reality tv shows.

Actually, I don't really care if I know who he picks... as it won't last.

It may last, the odds are stacked against them though . I just hope it lasts a little longer than a couple of weeks
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 02-25-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

All righty then...enough with the speculation even with three left to charm him. Someone may accidentally spoil without meaning to spoil and that is why speculation walks that very thin line.

Thanks.
    ilja likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post

I sincerely hope I'm forever-done handing out these ritual roses related to the world of dating. I proposed a couple of weeks ago, and we (not I'm Here, to the relief of her husband) plan to be married this summer.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I sincerely hope I'm forever-done handing out these ritual roses related to the world of dating. I proposed a couple of weeks ago, and we (not I'm Here, to the relief of her husband) plan to be married this summer.
    Congratulations! You know...bouquets always bring a smile, unless she is allergic. Really, best of luck to you and your fiancee.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Love it LOL!!

Congratulations Anemic!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

That is great news AD! congratulations
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread