Closed Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    For Sean, is his tongue kissing a substitute for sex?
    Ewww God I hope not! If so, fish kisser is lousy in bed! Of course, he might be lousy and he's not wanting sex before marriage because he's afraid of his woman finding out and scaring her off!
    bachelorwatcher and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Ewww God I hope not! If so, fish kisser is lousy in bed! Of course, he might be lousy and he's not wanting sex before marriage because he's afraid of his woman finding out and scaring her off!
    Good point, mesachick! Hhhhhm, have we really seen him dancing? If he's a lousy dancer that could be another indicator!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Reality Steve was not stopped. No legal grounds. I enjoy being spoiled because I like to watch the edit and see them hide F1 or not as the case may be. I have and unspoiled friend and it is fun to get her prespective as she watches. Her husband watches too and often sees something different.

I think most on this board are spoiled and come here to comment on things that do not pertain to the outcome. Just for curiosity sake, to those who are not spoiled, who do you think he chooses?

Please DO NOT answer this - I have no idea who wins and don't want to hear everyones comments. I'm sure I'd guess from reading them

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Good point, mesachick! Hhhhhm, have we really seen him dancing? If he's a lousy dancer that could be another indicator!
    Ah no - most men I've dated have been lousy dancers. In my experience, that had no indicator of anything else
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I guess we'll find out. Don't know if this is a spoiler ... I hope not, but will put in spoiler tags just in case. It's all over the Internet. Note: This does NOT pertain to the outcome of the show or who he picks, so I think it does not break any rules of the board.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sean will be on DWTS.

FORT Fogey

When Sean took his shirt off at the highland games during Emily's season, I thought his muscles looked grotesque. Also, Sean beginning his season with Arie giving him tips on how to kiss, makes Sean seem awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    When Sean took his shirt off at the highland games during Emily's season, I thought his muscles looked grotesque. Also, Sean beginning his season with Arie giving him tips on how to kiss, makes Sean seem awkward.
    Funny, that was when I sat up and took notice! I thought he rocked the kilt as well!
    annettejt and ilja like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

I decided not to watch this season because initially I had really liked him- then I got tired of him off season (following his twitter) and decided that he would just annoy me. Please, please, please let's have a non-retread next time.
    mesachick likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    In our "anything goes society" regarding sex, I don't think it has had a positive impact on marriage or lasting relationships for that matter. There has not been a reduction in the divorce rate since our society has become more accepting/perhaps even encouraging of sex before marriage. Also, sex has pretty much zero to do with true intimacy. Intimacy is much more about being emotionally vulnerable than it does to being sexually involved/vulnerable. I know plenty of people who have had partners with whom they became sexually intimate but had zero emotional intimacy. Sex has become way too cheap and easy. I don't think that having sex before marriage improves the odds of a marriage lasting or even the happiness of said marriage. I also don't think that not having sex before marriage means that you won't have issues. I just have issue with the idea that sex and intimacy are one and the same. They are not! Way too many people have sex with no intimacy.

I NEVER said sex and intimacy are the same.... nor did I imply that they are.

I am sorry to know that you think sex has become "way too cheap and easy". Hmmmmm.... I personally think that depends on the person.... and how they treat sex or think of sex.

I also know plenty of people that are happily married that have great sex. I am happy to add that of my own marriage. Between dating and marriage... my hubby and I have been with each other for 25 years. Do I think sex is what keeps us happily married... NO... Sex just adds that little extra something to an already great relationship.

I will also add that SOMETIMES sex is just that... SEX! Yet other times it can be like an amazing roller coaster ride.

Now.... about the positive(s) or negative(s) statistics of sex before marriage and/or divorce rate... I have not done ANY research on that subject... so I cannot comment on its impact.....

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Funny, that was when I sat up and took notice! I thought he rocked the kilt as well!
    LOL me too! looking forward to tonight
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread