Closed Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree837Likes

Thread: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Not sure where to post this - I just read that Reid and Kristen broke up earlier this month and there is talk he will be on BP 3. I used to be such a big Reid fan until he started rooting for Michael Vick on Twitter. But do I hope he is not thinking of appearing on BP3 - I think that would be a bad career move. To me, BP3 is the adult version of Jersey Shore and Reid should stay far away from there if he has any hopes for a show on HGTV.
    mesachick, Longhornfan and ilja like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Not sure where to post this - I just read that Reid and Kristen broke up earlier this month and there is talk he will be on BP 3. I used to be such a big Reid fan until he started rooting for Michael Vick on Twitter. But do I hope he is not thinking of appearing on BP3 - I think that would be a bad career move. To me, BP3 is the adult version of Jersey Shore and Reid should stay far away from there if he has any hopes for a show on HGTV.
    Now it makes sense why Reid was featured prominently at the recent Bachelor reunion in Las Vegas. Reid came off of Jillian's season of the Bachelorette with a pretty good edit. I would hate if an appearance on Bachelor Pad might cost him a show on HGTV. Is Reid himself making any comments on Twitter about being on BP?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...r-brad-womack/
    Here it is. It's ["Emily" thread] still under Brad

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Make. Naughty. Joke.
    NEPASue, Coco46, JavaJo and 2 others like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ellen View Post
    must. Resist. Urge. To. Make. Naughty. Joke.
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Make. Naughty. Joke.
    and I thought I heard someone down here in my gutter..wondered who it was..guess now I know...lol
    Ellen, sweetpea, kateb and 1 others like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Now it makes sense why Reid was featured prominently at the recent Bachelor reunion in Las Vegas. Reid came off of Jillian's season of the Bachelorette with a pretty good edit. I would hate if an appearance on Bachelor Pad might cost him a show on HGTV. Is Reid himself making any comments on Twitter about being on BP?
    Not sure, I don't follow him anymore

I'll try to keep this short and sweet, as I only saw the last 10 mins. (as much as I could take) and then the ATFR bit.

1. Ben blamed everyone but himself for his decisions. I admit I"m not always the brightest crayon in the box; hwoever, when I hear someone say "so and so is trouble," I ASK why they're trouble, and if they hem and haw, I'd say "Be honest - I'm looking for honesty in this relationship (even with Ben I question if he'd honored it)" until I got the answer.

2. In regard to the first one - Ben should've thought with his head instead of just south of the equator with people. He should've known skinny dipping was going to create flak, let alone FCC nightmare editing for "The Bachelor." If I were him, I'd go "This woman is stripping for me - Ashley didn't, and I actually proposed to her. She was classy - not so sure here with Courtney." Then again - the wrong part thought.

3. Courtney should've known her actions were going to get this response from people. She was upset about how it affected her family - Well, ebony hair, you KNEW that you were going on this show, KNEW that it'd have family visits possibly if you went far enough so yeah it'll affect your family if you're a turkey.

4. In short - this relationship is over. There is no way it'll survive, and I don't think it should for either sake.

5. The audience really showed their distaste for the situation, and Chris didn't help matters by saying keep your comments to yourself. I honestly felt he was even hostile about it. Well dude - you FORCED someone to leave because of an old boyfriend making claims the person still was dating him, and that someone could've saved Ben from this nonsense (mind you no guarantees - but still, I felt it WRONG that the producers interfered here).

6. Ashley and JP were SO cute, and I really truly think they're going to make it to the wedding and all that. I actually thought they had married, but I was wrong there. Still... I'm glad she made the choice with JP (who I adored and figured she'd choose anyway), and I wish them the best. I don't think that Chris can marry them officially (I think you have to be a justice of peace or an ordained minister) still, I think he'll do part of the ceremony.

All in all disappointing season. Definitely not watching Emily's season, and wish she had reconsidered doing this. She doesn't need people like Bentley possibly coming back and the like.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I'll try to keep this short and sweet, as I only saw the last 10 mins. (as much as I could take) and then the ATFR bit.

1. Ben blamed everyone but himself for his decisions. I admit I"m not always the brightest crayon in the box; hwoever, when I hear someone say "so and so is trouble," I ASK why they're trouble, and if they hem and haw, I'd say "Be honest - I'm looking for honesty in this relationship (even with Ben I question if he'd honored it)" until I got the answer.

2. In regard to the first one - Ben should've thought with his head instead of just south of the equator with people. He should've known skinny dipping was going to create flak, let alone FCC nightmare editing for "The Bachelor." If I were him, I'd go "This woman is stripping for me - Ashley didn't, and I actually proposed to her. She was classy - not so sure here with Courtney." Then again - the wrong part thought.

3. Courtney should've known her actions were going to get this response from people. She was upset about how it affected her family - Well, ebony hair, you KNEW that you were going on this show, KNEW that it'd have family visits possibly if you went far enough so yeah it'll affect your family if you're a turkey.

4. In short - this relationship is over. There is no way it'll survive, and I don't think it should for either sake.

5. The audience really showed their distaste for the situation, and Chris didn't help matters by saying keep your comments to yourself. I honestly felt he was even hostile about it. Well dude - you FORCED someone to leave because of an old boyfriend making claims the person still was dating him, and that someone could've saved Ben from this nonsense (mind you no guarantees - but still, I felt it WRONG that the producers interfered here).

6. Ashley and JP were SO cute, and I really truly think they're going to make it to the wedding and all that. I actually thought they had married, but I was wrong there. Still... I'm glad she made the choice with JP (who I adored and figured she'd choose anyway), and I wish them the best. I don't think that Chris can marry them officially (I think you have to be a justice of peace or an ordained minister) still, I think he'll do part of the ceremony.

All in all disappointing season. Definitely not watching Emily's season, and wish she had reconsidered doing this. She doesn't need people like Bentley possibly coming back and the like.
    Agree with pretty much all of your post however I will still be watching Emily's bachelorette season...for the eye candy and frankly to see how they will edit her.

The other thing I wanted to comment on was about CH officiating at JP's and Ashley's wedding. Actually, I believe there is some kind of internet thing where you can get yourself certified and then you can marry people. I have seen it done on several shows but for the life of me, can't remember where.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Interestingly enough, Probst from Survivor is apparently an ordained minister, and did it online. He can marry people.
    Midol likes this.

Doesn't take much to be able to officiate a wedding. I think the online thing is the unitarian universalists or something like that. My cousin did it too. There are more marriages going on than just the traditional Christian ones out there. Many people can do weddings other than the justice of the peace or an ordained minister.

Closed Thread