Closed Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree837Likes

Thread: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Emily was anything but boring on the WTA. Maybe Ben is what brought out the boring in the women, he certainly was a huge snoozefest - especially since he was supposed to be the lead.
    The Emily we perceive to be vapid and dull is Nascar Barbie, not the Emily of Ben's season. That Emily was okay.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

The Emily we perceive to be vapid and dull is Nascar Barbie, not the Emily of Ben's season

Exactly
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    The Emily we perceive to be vapid and dull is Nascar Barbie, not the Emily of Ben's season. That Emily was okay.
    Yeah I was figuring that, but I wasn't, which is why I clarified it. Maybe discussing Nascar Barbie Emily shouldn't be in threads for Ben, since he had an Emily in his season too lol. Just for the record, I didn't feel that Brad's Emily was vapid or dull either. I found her to be quiet and reflective, and she acted very much the lady. Too boring for this franchise? Maybe. But we all saw how Ben changed when he became the lead. Maybe we will see something different in Emily as well, or maybe we won't. But I am not going to judge her as a lead until her show starts, and we can see for ourselves how she handles herself.
    Nice'n'Easy, Coco46, ilja and 2 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yeah I was figuring that, but I wasn't, which is why I clarified it. Maybe discussing Nascar Barbie Emily shouldn't be in threads for Ben, since he had an Emily in his season too lol. Just for the record, I didn't feel that Brad's Emily was vapid or dull either. I found her to be quiet and reflective, and she acted very much the lady. Too boring for this franchise? Maybe. But we all saw how Ben changed when he became the lead. Maybe we will see something different in Emily as well, or maybe we won't. But I am not going to judge her as a lead until her show starts, and we can see for ourselves how she handles herself.
    It was enough for me when they went to see Titanic, and Ali( omg) and Ashley showed how to be the 'ette. That's all I needed to see.A friend of mine said she might watch, she will take a drink every time she brings up her ex, and her child
    kateb and Pandora2 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It was enough for me when they went to see Titanic, and Ali( omg) and Ashley showed how to be the 'ette. That's all I needed to see.A friend of mine said she might watch, she will take a drink every time she brings up her ex, and her child
    I must have missed that clip lol. I have a feeling your friend is going to be kinda tipsy if she watches.
    kateb likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I have a feeling your friend is going to be kinda tipsy if she watches.
    I think so as well
    -Andy Rooney-

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

I didn't think it was appropriate when they had Jason featured as the Bachelor, looking for a new mommy for his kid. The poor child had no choice in the matter.

For those of us who have children, by the way, the date with Melissa that season, when Fleiss artificially constructed this scenario where the child "canceled" the date by refusing to go to bed, was very unpleasant and disturbing.

Also, if we really believe that we know everything about everyone on the show, that date could be construed as being far more artificially manipulative to the ol' heartstrings or whatever as Courtney's skinny-dipping. Spending real family time with a young child is going to give the spendee a huge advantage over those who don't have that opportunity. That could be seen as why Jason initially goofed by proposing to Melissa, even though Molly was apparently the better choice for him.

We saw Emily apparently melt in her season when Brad spent time with her and her daughter.

This season is probably going to be one giant competition where 25 men try and convince Emily they like little children more than anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if, gearing up for the initial cocktail party, some came out of the limousine wearing mouse ears and carrying a board book.
    Ellen, sweetpea, kateb and 2 others like this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

This season is probably going to be one giant competition where 25 men try and convince Emily they like little children more than anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if, gearing up for the initial cocktail party, some came out of the limousine wearing mouse ears and carrying a board book.
    LOL! hilarious .
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post

Lololol...hilarious!

On a side note, for whatever reason I do believe we may see some of the best looking men on The Bachelorette, ever on Emily season - even more so than the lookers on DeAnna's season (who by far had the best crop of good looking men). I can imagine that hunks from all walks of life across America applied for a chance at love with the barbie doll.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Lololol...hilarious!

On a side note, for whatever reason I do believe we may see some of the best looking men on The Bachelorette, ever on Emily season - even more so than the lookers on DeAnna's season (who by far had the best crop of good looking men). I can imagine that hunks from all walks of life across America applied for a chance at love with the barbie doll.
    I am trying to think of the men that would want to be with her, they wouldn't be my type I dont think. She always look quite perfect( barbie doll) they might want that as well. If thats the case, they would want more time in the bathroom than me, and that would never do.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread