Closed Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree837Likes

Thread: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Hmm I thought the same of Emily and Brad, oh and Fake and Vienna. Vapid vapid and vapid.
    sweetpea and ButterflyFaery like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hmm I thought the same of Emily and Brad, oh and Fake and Vienna. Vapid vapid and vapid.
    Too funny.

I have to say I think that Emily is probably even more vapid, to me at least.
    I think the only thing that will make me watch her season is all the hot guys they're probably going to have for her.
    sweetpea, kateb and Babbred like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Too funny.

I have to say I think that Emily is probably even more vapid, to me at least.
    I think the only thing that will make me watch her season is all the hot guys they're probably going to have for her.
    Good luck with that the hot guys I mean
    norealityhere likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Or maybe they are friends that are girls. Could be that simple, the rags just like to make it murky of course.
    Oh come on, I have guy friends who I may hug while saying hello/goodbye but they don't grab my butt. Nor do I sit on their backs in a public park.

Even if these photos are some creative shooting, it still seems disrespectful to his current fiance, no? When one has friends of the opposite sex, they still need to have boundaries so that their gf/fiance aren't uncomfortable about anything. Ben knows that the paps are going to be on him for awhile. Why he continues to find himself in compromising positions is beyond me. It sure ain't making him look any smarter to me. More like D____B__.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Oh come on, I have guy friends who I may hug while saying hello/goodbye but they don't grab my butt. Nor do I sit on their backs in a public park.

Even if these photos are some creative shooting, it still seems disrespectful to his current fiance, no? When one has friends of the opposite sex, they still need to have boundaries so that their gf/fiance aren't uncomfortable about anything. Ben knows that the paps are going to be on him for awhile. Why he continues to find himself in compromising positions is beyond me. It sure ain't making him look any smarter to me. More like D____B__.

What? Ben? Disrespectful to a woman? How dare... oh wait... he was disrespectful to the majority of the woman this season as it was. Great post, you hit the nail on the head. Ben shouldn't be hanging out with women the way he has been (straddled and massaged, grabbing another woman on the ass while he kisses her), while he's supposedly engaged. No other bachelor has behaved with so little disregard for the woman that he chose to marry, ever. He's like Dumb and Dumber all rolled up in one guy what with his decision making during the show, and after.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post

You have your opinion, I have mine. .
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Ben is bitter and angry right now. I believe he likes to have control and this is the only way he can find to assert himself at the moment.

I went back and watched his proposal to Ashley last night and saw it from a whole different perspective. When I first watched it, I was really proud of him for not wanting to hear any false flattery from Ashley after she let him get on one knee to propose before rejecting him. This time around, after seeing how he's acted on his own show, I could see the deep anger in him. I do believe Ben has an anger problem. I'm feeling somewhat sorry for him while at the same time losing some respect for him.
    sweetpea and echo226 like this.

There is now an Ellen video out where she tried to warn Ben not to ask Courtney to marry him.
    NEPASue likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I think Ben is bitter and angry right now. I believe he likes to have control and this is the only way he can find to assert himself at the moment.

I went back and watched his proposal to Ashley last night and saw it from a whole different perspective. When I first watched it, I was really proud of him for not wanting to hear any false flattery from Ashley after she let him get on one knee to propose before rejecting him. This time around, after seeing how he's acted on his own show, I could see the deep anger in him. I do believe Ben has an anger problem. I'm feeling somewhat sorry for him while at the same time losing some respect for him.
    OMG, that's such a great point and I hadn't thought about his snapping at Ashley - you're right, knowing what we 'know' now about him, I'm not surprised he acted that way...kind of how my 7-year-old son reacts when I take his DSi away for misbehaving!! In the end, Ben's a little boy who gets angry when he doesn't get his way or is being questioned (tread lightly comment).

Good luck to he & Courtney. I see them being great for each other, though I bet they won't talk much. They'll be too busy throwing tantrums when they don't get their way!
    NEPASue and jucamer like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

All through the season, Ben's looks/hair drove us crazy. Today Mario Cantone pegged him.....he said he looks like Jiminy Crickey!!!

By Jove, I think he's got it!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Closed Thread