Closed Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree837Likes

Thread: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Is everyone referring to those photos with a guy in a yellow toque? Are we sure it's Ben? I have to be honest, if that's what everyone is talking about, it doesn't look like him to me.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

download-1.jpg

Here's the picture. It looks like him to me, but who knows with the hair tucked under the cap. I saved the image to my computer and am posting it from there, so I hope that's ok. If not, Mods please delete.

Gotta say though...whoever it is, the undies peeking out at the back is NOT ATTRACTIVE.

You're right Fanny. If they are happy and it works for them, then the last laugh is on the public I guess.
    But honestly, just from a viewer's standpoint, for me this season has been a royal dud. His actions/demeanor and hers have been a real turn off to me. I don't really care for either of them so I don't care if it works out or not. After a few days, everyone will have had their say and moved on.
    NEPASue, Longhornfan and jucamer like this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I saw a third pic from the set and it is him...plus his dog, Scotch, can be seen on the edge of the massage pic.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I don't really care for either of them so I don't care if it works out or not. After a few days, everyone will have had their say and moved on.
    I feel that about most of them, lets hope they are left alone.Judging by that pic, methinks the rags havent had enough fun yet.Once Emily come along, they can pick at her, and all the Bentley's that will arrrive
    sweetpea likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I loved both of their capes. And I did think Courtney looked stunning. I even liked her gloves. Though I did not like the way she snatched the one glove off so quickly like she had practiced nor how much she talked about the ring. Not that the ring wasn't worth more than Ben.

Just kidding.

Sorta.
    sweetpea likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I thought the capes were very elegant and Courtney looked very pretty at the After the Final Rose. The makeup people finally took care of her perpetually shiny forehead.
    kateb, NEPASue, nanaslbkp and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Is everyone referring to those photos with a guy in a yellow toque? Are we sure it's Ben? I have to be honest, if that's what everyone is talking about, it doesn't look like him to me.
    Yeah it's him. There is a pic of him wearing that same cap in another picture with a different girl (lol), that is a full on shot of his face. That and Rachel Uchitel (sp) saw him there and tweeting about him doing this on Sunday, before the pictures even came out. And of course Scotch being there too.

I've never embedded a pic here, so let me see if can do this lol. Editing to add the pic of Ben in the yellow cap... this picture of him was taken just last week.

anaich10.jpg
    Last edited by mesachick; 03-14-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'm guessing most of the women hanging out with Ben are hoping it will become something juicy and they can sell their stories, as so many others have done. Or else get a little coattail attention during his 15 minutes of fame.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I loved both of their capes. And I did think Courtney looked stunning. I even liked her gloves. Though I did not like the way she snatched the one glove off so quickly like she had practiced nor how much she talked about the ring. Not that the ring wasn't worth more than Ben.

Just kidding.

Sorta.
    I loved the capes and gloves as well. Someone asked who'd wear long gloves when they're going to get a ring on their finger? I did...for my wedding. It's a classic look; nothing wrong with that. And let me clarify - I'm not using Courtney and classic/classy in the same sentence, I'm purely talking about the gloves!

Looks like Ben finally grew a pair and is flipping the franchise a big bird by being seen with these women. How soon before we hear the "official" announcement??
    ilja likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I'm guessing most of the women hanging out with Ben are hoping it will become something juicy and they can sell their stories, as so many others have done. Or else get a little coattail attention during his 15 minutes of fame.
    Or maybe they are friends that are girls. Could be that simple, the rags just like to make it murky of course.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread