Closed Thread
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree837Likes

Thread: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    New pictures of Ben with yet another woman are coming out now. Life and Style has pics of Ben being straddled by another woman in a park in San Francisco. These pictures were taken Sunday - the day before the Bachelor Finale aired. And since ATFR was taped, this also occurred after he gave Courtney back her ring. They should just give up the farce now and admit there is no love between the two of them. Ben certainly doesn't care.
    Thanks for the heads up, mesa! I'm looking at them now... He certainly did not even bother to hide that, did he? That is not a "friendly" pose, to put it politely. And the date the pics were taken were essentially confirmed by Rachel Uchitel (of Tiger fame) of all people, so he can't claim they were taken a long time ago.

Pardon me while I . No wonder he didn't do any media interviews, haha!
    mesachick likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

New pictures of Ben with yet another woman are coming out now. Life and Style has pics of Ben being straddled by another woman in a park in San Francisco. These pictures were taken Sunday - the day before the Bachelor Finale aired. And since ATFR was taped, this also occurred after he gave Courtney back her ring. They should just give up the farce now and admit there is no love between the two of them. Ben certainly doesn't care.
    Oh, that is good news! Reading here that he had proposed (I didn't watch) I was worried they were going to go too far to prove to the public that they actually have feelings for each other... like getting married too far.
    Or worse, having a baby too far. I hope their birth control work(ed)s
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Oh, EXACTLY! That is exactly what I've been thinking too. She did it, the press and the public reaction didn't cause all this trouble - she did! It was her behavior. And somehow, they still tried to put it on Ben last night (CH really bugged me), asking her if she trusting HIM now and such. (And in his blog, CH is trying to continue it!)
    I think Ben's "abandoning" her was probably his only sane moment(s) in the past few months - he was probably appalled at what he saw (despite the warnings), and how he had only seen one side of her - the fact that he took a break to figure out if the girl he fell for was worth the risk and if she was sincere in her apology was in my opinion, a very appropriate reaction to what happened.
    I also suspect his other two women, mom and Julia, probably fed into that too - can you imagine the phone calls he got from them after they watched Courtney on TV? Yikes! They likely questioned him intensely, and with the influence they have on him, it probably made him really sit back and think (and then go out and hit on other girls! haha). I don't blame him really, and wouldn't use the term "abandon" like Courtney did, because she really misled him about what really happened w/the girls and then when he finally saw it, who wouldn't be upset? He had to question if he really had been played. Saying it was HER time of need? Hardly - she needed to apologize and look at herself and behavior very deeply.
    Now, I'm not a big Ben fan, and this is about the only time I can see defending him, but I really don't blame him for taking a break. They still got a pass last night about the skinny dipping though. ugh.

Other things - his negative attitude towards the show and the edit are probably why they got out of doing the rounds on other shows today. He hasn't been shy about saying this was an awful experience for him. He'd just want to go defend her and say it was the edit, etc. and so they'd rather put Lindzi out there who's a happy little employee that says she'd love to do BP or B'ette!! Oh, and yes, she did say that they laughed together about her "call me if it doesn't turn out" comment but they made it sound more serious (took out the laughter?), and she was just kidding. There was no other shocking statement on GMAmerica, so that was all hype for nothing. She said she was there at the ATFR show, waiting in the back, but since it was so heavy and they had big things to deal with, she and the producers decided she didn't need to go on - she didn't need closure. But she had a cute dress on that she was disappointed to not show off - though she wore it on Kimmel.

She got to keep her dress from the finale, but not the cape - and she didn't want it, she said. Weren't Courtney's black leather gloves simply awful and disgusting? I can't believe she wore those - they were so ugly. For someone who looked so nice all season, that was really a faux pas. Who wears heavy gloves when you're expecting to put a ring on your finger?

The black widow spider or Cruella DeVille. Sorry couldn't resist.
    NEPASue and VAgirl79 like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    The black widow spider or Cruella DeVille. Sorry couldn't resist.
    I thought she looked like Cruella too when I was watching the show (before reading any comments anywhere).

I thought she looked lovely.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Oh, that is good news! Reading here that he had proposed (I didn't watch) I was worried they were going to go too far to prove to the public that they actually have feelings for each other... like getting married too far.
    Or worse, having a baby too far. I hope their birth control work(ed)s
    You would think Ben would realize that the sooner he tells the truth and gets out of the Courtney Mess, the sooner the media that he loathes so much, would leave him alone. It's going to happen eventually anyway. I say the sooner, the better. Considering the parade of women he's been photographed with, I am sure he's getting the kind of attention he really wants anyway.
    dzigner likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Ben did write a blog for the Finale and it is now posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

You would think Ben would realize that the sooner he tells the truth and gets out of the Courtney Mess, the sooner the media that he loathes so much, would leave him alone. It's going to happen eventually anyway. I say the sooner, the better. Considering the parade of women he's been photographed with, I am sure he's getting the kind of attention he really wants anyway.
    I saw those pictures as well. They referred to that girl as a Courtney lookalike. Someone even commented that they thought that it was Courtney, since she had on the exact same shirt that Courtney was seen wearing in some other pictures. That was definitely not Courtney in the Life & Style magazine pictures though.

So, that got me to wondering if Ben didn't do all of that, seemingly parading around with other women and being photographed, just to take a swipe at the tabloids who have relentlessly trashed him and Courtney? I could see Ben doing that, but I could also see Ben doing that just as a way to say "F**k You" to the whole experience, all the way down to the producers of the show for giving him the edit that they did. After all Ben did say that Courtney supposedly staged the "trying on bridal gowns" incident just to throw the tabloids off. AND Ben has been very vocal about how unhappy he is with the show and how much it has ruined his life. Anyway, just food for thought.

From what I have seen of Ben, he seems like he could be pretty vindictive when he feels like he has been "had" or "been played", so I truly think that a lot of what we have seen and heard from him was (is) him "acting out". This in no way makes any excuses for Ben and his behavior, because I am not a fan of his. But I think that some of this stuff just doesn't pass the smell test. I think that for whatever reason, there was some major rewriting done in order for ABC to present Ben and Courtney as that committed couple on Monday night. Would anybody put it past ABC and TB to be the ones who were actually behind all of this?

Either way, it is my sincere desire and hope that Ben and Courtney do their very best to disappear off the radar....never to be seen and heard from again.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Why would any woman in their right mind want Ben after they saw him on this show? I just don't get it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, mesa! I'm looking at them now... He certainly did not even bother to hide that, did he? That is not a "friendly" pose, to put it politely. And the date the pics were taken were essentially confirmed by Rachel Uchitel (of Tiger fame) of all people, so he can't claim they were taken a long time ago.

Pardon me while I . No wonder he didn't do any media interviews, haha!
    I just gotta ask: What does Rachel Uchitel have to do with all this? Boy, our little Benny sure does keep himself busy with the ladies. What do these women see in him, anyway, or is he paying them to pose for photos with him?
    NEPASue, Longhornfan and Babbred like this.

Closed Thread