Closed Thread
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree837Likes

Thread: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

I didnt see her promo, but I wont be watching her season, I couldn't take her the last time around.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-13-2012 at 02:26 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

I'll pass, too. Emily was about as interesting as brightly-colored cars going around and around and around and around in circles.
    Ellen, Shoepie, gochapgo and 3 others like this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Courtney:

I've had a pattern with men where they appreciate me at first, and then they take me for granted!"

Maybe they come to realize how incredibly shallow you are!?!
    There's the shallow thing but it could have to do with the fact that she plays games/manipulates them and they eventually get tired of that? I realize that she might not be as aggressive with men as she was with Ben, but even if it's half of what she displayed it's really no wonder why she always ends up disappointed. I've known of many women who have the sole purpose of attracting a man but that's all there is to it. The conquest. Good for their ego, but there isn't much more to keep that man attracted for a long period of time.

She toned down the excessive hair touching and facial expressions, but still watching her just grates on my nerves. The baby talk, the different inflections in her voice, the skipping, girlish behaviours UGH. Nails on a chalkboard. It's almost like watching a split personality and one never knows which one is going to show up.

Jimmy Kimmel's show was hilarious tonight. There was an awesome skit with Ben and Chris Harrison which is a must see, and his interview with Dr. Phil was also very funny. Lindzi was very engaging and seemed like quite the little firecracker. She is very funny, was really great with her come backs and didn't miss a beat. Totally different girl than the show portrayed her.
    sweetpea likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    Westcoaster here...just hopped on board to see if I should bother watching live. Guess not. I couldn't believe that I could get on the board. This is the first time I recall that a Bachelor finale didn't overload the server. It's amazing how few people are following this thread. Just a testament to the general disgust with Ben's season, I guess.
    The membership is way down because of technical problems with many browzers. It has cut the action here trememdously. The action on this show has always been about spoiling so there is that, too. It is just the way it is now. No criticism intended.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I watched DVDs of Downton Abbey instead last night so my information is coming from this thread- thanks, people.

Is there any chance that the "breakup" was staged to make it seem as though Ben was really taken aback by her behaviour? It all seems awfully contrived to me that there is a re-engagement now.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I'm sure many find Courtney's large overbite 'cute'. I'm not one of them! I find it hard to watch her talk.
    Combined with that blank stare, drifty-offy voice, and the habit? of ending phrases? as if she were asking a question?, I don't find any measurable amount of cute there IMHO.
    Ellen, Uncle David and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I watched DVDs of Downton Abbey instead last night so my information is coming from this thread- thanks, people.

Is there any chance that the "breakup" was staged to make it seem as though Ben was really taken aback by her behaviour? It all seems awfully contrived to me that there is a re-engagement now.
    No, their emotions were genuine. They looked very raw sitting there. It was a good AFTR show, very real. My heart went out to them both. They will need each other for awhile.
    ilja, Baby's Breath and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post

I don't think the break up was staged. This was also the time period where Ben was caught kissing and butt grabbing that other woman. This is probably why, in his mind, he can say that he wasn't cheating on Courtney. It was still a stupid thing for him to go out and do though. Also, did you all notice how emotionless Ben was when he put the ring back on Courtney's finger? He shoved it on, and didn't say one word to her about loving her or anything. Boy did Courtney's eye's light up when she saw the ring. I think that's the thing that she loves, not Ben.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    No, their emotions were genuine. They looked very raw sitting there. It was a good AFTR show, very real. My heart went out to them both. They will need each other for awhile.
    Very raw. When they were *both* in tears, I could see it had been quite a ride for them both
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well yeah, I'm sure being humiliated in front of the world is hard. But they chose to put themselves in that position. I'm just happy this season is over. It was like a train wreck...I wanted to look away but couldn't.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread