Closed Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree837Likes

Thread: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm sure they sign very thick contracts and agree to the most minute details, so how do they get out of making TV appearances after the show? Brad and Emily got away with that, too. You'd think Fleiss would have sewn up that loophole by now ... unless he thinks their appearances could be detrimental to the franchise, I guess. Up to Brad and Emily, didn't they ALL make the rounds of the talk shows?

I'm glad Lindzi escaped a fate worse than death, but I could have smacked her when she told Ben to call her if it didn't work out with Courtney! Geez, woman, have some self-respect.
    Uncle David, kateb and Longhornfan like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I don't know how Lindzi thought she'd get a proposal in that dress. Fugly. Are the producers being funny or what? Both girls show up in a black dress to a proposal. Who does that? Another jab at Ben? Wacky sense of humour those producers have.
    NFL1 and kateb like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I'm up to the evening part of Ben's date with Courtney and something just occurred to me. Courtney is talking about Ben -- how he makes her feel, how amazing she thinks he is.

The time with Lindzi was all about her, in a way -- how vulnerable she is feeling and how difficult it is for her to let her guard down. I don't feel like I really know Lindzi at all, so it is no wonder that Ben has struggled with that.

I adore Lindzi but enough of the "it's so hard for me to let someone in..." Every conversation between the two of them seems to be about Lindzi's walls. No wonder Ben was attracted to Courtney -- like her or not, she knows how to make a man feel like it's all about him.
    jaymes4u and ilja like this.

FORT Fogey

They established themes early on. With Lidzi, it was her "walls" and the difficulty she's had letting someone in. With Courtney, other than the obvious, there was the theme of men being all excited about her at first and then letting her down. That's what happened with Ben when he "abandoned" her for a few weeks while the show was airing. Let's see if Courtney's self-fulfilling prophecy ultimately happens again.
    Baby's Breath likes this.

FORT Fan

i thought courtney looked pretty good at the atfr show!
    but it seems when the going got tough... ben got going. it would have been more of a statement to have hung in there...if he wanted to call it off because he just did not feel the same way, that would be ok, but to run and hide because viewers of a tv show didnt like your choice, thats just cowardly...just calling it like it is.
    dzigner, fireflyer and ilja like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm sure many find Courtney's large overbite 'cute'. I'm not one of them! I find it hard to watch her talk.
    Ellen, gochapgo, mesachick and 2 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Have to laugh at the shot of Courtney and the cat!
    just hope the cat is up to date on his vaccionationas ...lol....no telling about what he could have caught from her

okay on to tonight and disclaimer..this is just my opinion only

I almost feel sorry for Ben ...I saw tonight that he is really taken with her and wrapped in her black widow spider cobweb

again JMO..but Courtney seemed more fake tonight than she did last week on the WTA...maybe the producers should have taken her cigs away all day and I bet we would have seen some of the same Courtney we saw on tonights episdoe...lol

someone ask a couple weeks ago about smokers on the show....I know Blob did and that Merideth did too...in fact I heard rumors that she was always passing her cig to a producer while she did on of her ITM interviews...I know that the only smoking we have seen on this show was a group date Merideth went on with the guys playing golf and they were all smoking cigars...and from what I remember that move caused Fleiss some serious uproar that it wasn't something that the think the younger audience didn't need to see

What I really want to know at this point is why didn't we see Lindsey tonight...did she opt out and if she did was it because of the feelings she had for Ben...or it was she was grossed out about the girl she knows he showed

Ben seems to be really in love with her..I finally saw that tonight..but my gut tells me she is just playing the game..."Winning" omg pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

to the other 24 girls you just dont' know how lucky you are to have escaped Alfafa..you and many of the other women deserve so much more than Ben

is anyone but me interested in what will be said on GMA tomorrow morning on the bachelor...any theories...the only one that pop into my mind is that they have really broken up already could be ...they have already snuck off and gotten married or Courtney is pregnant after all
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-13-2012 at 12:58 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Hmmm... Ben's sadness at letting Lindzi go seemed kinda genuine. It wasn't a Jason-sobbing-over-the-balcony moment, but I think he kind of wished she had been the one he wanted.

Nah. I don't feel sorry for Ben. I don't feel sorry for Courtney. I still think he's self-centered, cold and often disagreeable. She's wacked. Their relationship is doomed and you can tell he hates the show and the show hates him.

Loved how they basically said "Hey, Ashley and JP, you guys are awesome! Everyone loves you! Let's spend the last 15 minutes of BEN'S show focusing on the girl that dumped him and the guy she dumped him for!!.....oh, and Ben and Courtney, good luck with all that.

Ok, bring on the Nascar Barbie and the men hoping they are rich, handsome and important enough to melt her heart and win her love.
    Kip, dzigner, fireflyer and 8 others like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Courtney:

I've had a pattern with men where they appreciate me at first, and then they take me for granted!"

Maybe they come to realize how incredibly shallow you are!?!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Closed Thread