Closed Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree837Likes

Thread: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

For anyone wanting to catch Lindzie's reaction I checked my TV listings and she'll be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and GMA along with Kelly Live! tomorrow morning. She is listed as the runner up.
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Westcoaster here...just hopped on board to see if I should bother watching live. Guess not. I couldn't believe that I could get on the board. This is the first time I recall that a Bachelor finale didn't overload the server. It's amazing how few people are following this thread. Just a testament to the general disgust with Ben's season, I guess.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Aww, Ashley is radiant. She and JP look so happy!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    For anyone wanting to catch Lindzie's reaction I checked my TV listings and she'll be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and GMA along with Kelly Live! tomorrow morning. She is listed as the runner up.
    Please tell me that the 'surprise' on tomorrow's GMA is not the announcement that Lindzie and Ben are now together.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I doubt that. After the WTA Ben said he refused to do further press, so they slotted Lindzie into the "happy couple" slot.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I feel like ABC used Ashley and JP like mouthwash to try and rinse the horrible taste of Ben and Courtney out of my mouth!
    Last edited by Deege111; 03-13-2012 at 12:05 AM.

FORT Regular

Sorry, just catching up, but Ben was warned. His breaking up with her because of this is not cool, disappearing is again not cool, interesting of her to forgive him and not give up. Haven't felt much was genuine with her, but if any of her words are real, then he is kind of the dog. She was mean, but he did see it like he said and he abandoned her anyway. Sorry, Ben is just not cool. Almost feel sorry for Courtney, I agree with Reality Steve, if he broke up with her because of what he saw on tv, then maybe he doesn't deserve her. Wow.
    dzigner, Nice'n'Easy and ilja like this.

So Ben has already broken up with Courtney.......wow
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I doubt that. After the WTA Ben said he refused to do further press, so they slotted Lindzie into the "happy couple" slot.
    Isn't Ben bound by contract to do post-show publicity? The powers that be must have okayed Ben's wanting to opt out of post-show appearances - and I can see why - he had a lot of negatives going into tonight's show and seems to have even more after the show.
    Uncle David and Longhornfan like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I imagine he's in an ironclad contract for post-show appearances. If he refuses, it would probably cost him dearly. But, I'm just guessing.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Closed Thread