Closed Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Yes. I think the only fireworks we saw were in the illustrations in the storybook Brad read to Emily's daughter.
    LOL! I think Brad saw fireworks, but Emily clearly didn't. She was sooooo boring.

By fireworks in the Brad & Emily ATFR I mean the disagreements and the fact that they were clearly on different pages. Brad was obsessed and afraid of her, and Emily kept putting him off. It made for great TV, and I doubt we will see anything like that on Monday.
    dzigner, Midol and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    By fireworks in the Brad & Emily ATFR I mean the disagreements and the fact that they were clearly on different pages. Brad was obsessed and afraid of her, and Emily kept putting him off. It made for great TV, and I doubt we will see anything like that on Monday.
    Sorry. I got that all wrong
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well said! Hope everyone has a great Friday evening.

What I'm really looking forward to on Monday night is checking in here to see what y'all have to say about the episodes before they air on the west coast.

Although as someone said, I'm tempted to skip straight to ATFR to avoid the Courtney & Ben tripe. "I really love him... I do...." "She's everything I'm looking for... she's perfect... I could definitely see myself spending the rest of my life with her..."

What I'm really looking forward to on Monday night is checking in here to see what y'all have to say about the episodes before they air on the west coast.

Although as someone said, I'm tempted to skip straight to ATFR to avoid the Courtney & Ben tripe. "I really love him... I do...." "She's everything I'm looking for... she's perfect... I could definitely see myself spending the rest of my life with her..."
    I won't skip because I love everyone's take here afterwords. I'll miss that.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I just don't care for Ben and Courtney at all so I'll miss the Final for the first time since I began watching twelve seasons ago. If
    I read anything interesting here (which I often do, and thanks!) I'm sure I can catch in on YT later.

Just saw a short clip with Ben talking to his mom and sister, that will be seen on Monday's finale. His sister told him that a woman who can not get along with other women should be seen as a big red flag. Oh, well, we know how Ben likes to hear that!!!!

But the funniest thing was while watching the clip, Elizabeth Vargas, who does a lot of specials for ABC, was shocked to find out that Ben is this years bachelor, and she said "THAT'S the bachelor?" Apparently Elizabeth has not seen the show. Everyone broke out laughing. I must admit that Ben's hair looked especially bad in that clip, . Elizabeth was sincerely shocked...so very funny.

FORT Fogey

Can't believe it (or maybe I can)! Even his sister warns him and he ignores it! Wow, Courtney must have given him the ride of his life in that ocean. Funny about Elizabeth Vargas, and she's right. Seems to me that (most of the time, anyway, perhaps excluding Blob) they used to make more of an effort to get bachelors who were more accomplished and had much more to offer. Ben is boring, immature, owns a third-rate winery, and is not even good looking, not that the latter matters so much, but what exactly does he have going for him to make him such a catch?

I read in this week's People an article about things that were said during the show that didn't make the cut. One thing that stood out for me was Ben saying dumping the girls was really hard because he'd never had to do it face to face before. What?!?!?! He's never broken up with a girl to her face? What a douchebag. That is so awful and disrespectful to the women he's dated. That makes him a coward and another word that rhymes with wussy.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread