Closed Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Sorry, Fanny, I know you like Ben but for me he's the most disappointing Bachelor they have ever given us

I like him, I dont love him.He wont break my heart, not after seeing Blob and fake He wasnt abusive like Jake imnsho

I dont accept( sorry) all the excuses for Emily though
    sweetpea likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, Jake and his anger issues are right up there too, as well as Blob and ... well ... just how gross he was as a whole. But Ben just irritates me because I don't believe he ever gave the girls a chance from the get-go aside from Courtney, and I think his irritation and lack of engagement with the rest of the girls showed through in how he let them go. He's cold. I said it before and I still stand by it, sadly. I think Ben does what Ben thinks is right, and everyone else can go to h*ll. Courtney is similar, so good luck to the two of them.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Poor Jake - I bet he wore that "Worst Bachelor Ever" badge proudly - because at least it meant people were thinking about him and cared. Now, though, he's lost that title to Ben....

I've finally caught up and am floored by the comments the journalists heard Courtney making. Can't wait to watch the ATFR - I don't think we'll have seen such a show since the Jason/Melissa/Molly triangle... what a great way to wrap up this miserable season!! I hope we never hear of Ben again come Tuesday!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

My plan for Monday night is to watch the last 20 minutes of the 2-hr show (sorry, I can't suffer through all the "romance" between Ben and his final 2), and then watch all of ATFR, which better be really, really good!
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    ITA About your whole post Sweetpea! The WORST!!!!
    I agree - he was boring, and rude and disrespectful. Let's just hope he disappears into the woodwork after next week.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I remain disappointed that at the WTA Ben wasn't made to answer to the disrespect shown by the skinny dip.

How dare he tell Emily to tread lightly when he was treading like a galloping stud pony.

I also think someone should have lit into him about the blatant disrespect of their families.

I wonder what the hometown families were feeling about the skinny dipping etc., after they had opened their homes to this randy cad.

I applaud Kacie's dad for his intelligent insight and forthrightness.

Maybe he should be the Grand Marshall for the town's next parade.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

By most standards, all of the bachelors and bachelorettes are complete and total cads. Their behavior may be sanctioned by Fleiss (and let's be honest, Courtney didn't break any rules - there were two camera crews and someone must have told her where Ben's room was and what time he'd return to it), but it's still the hallmark of a cad (or cad-ette) to play tonsil-hockey with as many as ten different people at one time - many within minutes of each other.

The biggest mystery of this franchise is how they get parents to open their homes to this madness, knowing there's about a 0.1% chance their little Kacie or Ed will find true love in the equation.

I applaud Kacie's dad not for his insight, but for refraining from taking a baseball bat to Ben's much-maligned noggin.
    ilja and Babbred like this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

The biggest mystery of this franchise is how they get parents to open their homes to this madness, knowing there's about a 0.1% chance their little Kacie or Ed will find true love in the equation.
    They could always say no.I think they are all cads btw, ALL of them, which includes all the cad-ettes.
    norealityhere likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wont either, but then I dont care about any of them. Brad and Emily were a farce .
    So were Ali and Roberto. Ali got the TV career she'd set out for by picking a guy in SoCal -- starting in San Diego and getting her foot into the LA door, as so many do. What did Roberto get? Umm....
    Pandora2 likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    So were Ali and Roberto. Ali got the TV career she'd set out for by picking a guy in SoCal -- starting in San Diego and getting her foot into the LA door, as so many do. What did Roberto get? Umm....
    Do you care? I sure dont.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread