Closed Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 310
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #221
    FORT Fogey Babbred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,897

    Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

    If Lindzi ends up being F2, then she should shout "Winning!" as soon as Ben dumps her.
    dzigner, echo226, kateb and 7 others like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

    Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

  2. #222
    FORT Fogey navybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,465

    Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Courtney was so full of hooey with her "explanation" that the show just brought out the worst in her. What does that mean? Is everyone supposed to believe that she was sweet and kind before the show and did a 180 during filming because somehow being on camera around other women brought out the worst in her? Don't models spend a lot of time in front of cameras and around other women? And of course, now that the show is over, she is back to being sweet and kind again ... not!
    The show brought out the worst in her, along with all the alcohol she was drinking all the time. NOT that it's any legitimate excuse at all, but like another Ellen segment which showed a different drink/bottle in each shot, I think lightweight Courtney didn't handle her wine all that well.
    They never get to say that when explaining themselves, I have noticed, like in real life - where the next day you'd be saying "oh my gosh I can't believe I said that! I drank too much!" If they say it, it's never aired - even when we all know someone was tipsy - or more.
    Jamie, for one, should've gotten to use the drinking as her excuse....
    ilja and Fanny Mare like this.

  3. #223
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,132

    Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    The show brought out the worst in her, along with all the alcohol she was drinking all the time. NOT that it's any legitimate excuse at all, but like another Ellen segment which showed a different drink/bottle in each shot, I think lightweight Courtney didn't handle her wine all that well.
    They never get to say that when explaining themselves, I have noticed, like in real life - where the next day you'd be saying "oh my gosh I can't believe I said that! I drank too much!" If they say it, it's never aired - even when we all know someone was tipsy - or more.
    Jamie, for one, should've gotten to use the drinking as her excuse....

    That Ellen segment was soooo funny. Still, I don't believe the alcohol had anything to do with Courtney's nasty behavior. I can't believe she was drunk in all of her PI'S. She's just a nasty girl.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  4. #224
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,853

    Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    The show brought out the worst in her, along with all the alcohol she was drinking all the time. NOT that it's any legitimate excuse at all, but like another Ellen segment which showed a different drink/bottle in each shot, I think lightweight Courtney didn't handle her wine all that well.
    They never get to say that when explaining themselves, I have noticed, like in real life - where the next day you'd be saying "oh my gosh I can't believe I said that! I drank too much!" If they say it, it's never aired - even when we all know someone was tipsy - or more.
    Jamie, for one, should've gotten to use the drinking as her excuse....
    They get what they want when they drink alot. The show that is. One thing Courtney's said that seemed really sick for a girl to say, she wouldnt take it up the tailpipe? That does only have one meaning doesnt it?? I saw her audition tape, and she said it then as well.?? and the girl from the Insider or whoever it was said nothing, moved right along. That saying coming out of a females mouth is vile.She hadn't been drinking when she said it in the tape I saw.
    sweetpea, mesachick, ilja and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #225
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,938

    Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

    Yes, that was vile, Fanny. She really does come up with some gems doesn't she? It's cringeworthy and if my daughters ever said something like that I'd be all over them. Have some class ladies, please.

    Sometimes drinking brings out the mean in people. Sometimes the mean is just there, drink or not. With Courtney it's just there but the drinking definitely doesn't help. The girl is a lost cause I fear. Thank goodness this gong show is almost over.

  6. #226
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,853

    Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Yes, that was vile, Fanny. She really does come up with some gems doesn't she? It's cringeworthy and if my daughters ever said something like that I'd be all over them. Have some class ladies, please.

    Sometimes drinking brings out the mean in people. Sometimes the mean is just there, drink or not. With Courtney it's just there but the drinking definitely doesn't help. The girl is a lost cause I fear. Thank goodness this gong show is almost over.
    I wondered if I had it wrong, because nobdy else bought that up. I can handle the mean, I can. Compared to someon else's show, I think she is far more tolerable. I just dont know why a female would say this, and nobody call her on it. I thought perhaps it had a double meaning.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #227
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,022

    Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wondered if I had it wrong, because nobdy else bought that up. I can handle the mean, I can. Compared to someon else's show, I think she is far more tolerable. I just dont know why a female would say this, and nobody call her on it. I thought perhaps it had a double meaning.
    I suspect it's probably a current saying with the group of folks she's around. She probably did not think twice about how course it sounded.

  8. #228
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,853

    Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I suspect it's probably a current saying with the group of folks she's around. She probably did not think twice about how course it sounded.
    I know, very course.She also said it in the interview I saw on you tube She said, she saw Ben last season, he walked away with some dignity and he didnt take it up_____. It seemed so natural for her to say.As for the WTA...

    I get her being mean, but good lord, she was mean one on one, Did all the others wait to be mean as a group( Hello Jennifer) miss too good to be true.Why if they were all so offended by Courtney , didnt they tackle her one on one.I would have, in a NY second

    If Emily was soo put off by the ' tread lightly ' comment why didnt she say I am too good for you and walk off the show? and she's the smart one!

    I wont be watching this show anymore for more than one reason, and really it has little to do with Ben or Courtney. The WTA is a cat fight, that's all They are not telling all, we already got to see what they were talking about

    It should be renamed TWWA The women want answers, and the bachelor has to really answer, now that would be different.

    Its become a yawner for me this show. I said that last season and didn't see it all. I hung in this season, but thank god its my last
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-08-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #229
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

    I just read on another website that there aren't any interviews listed next week for Ben and his F1. They did that for Brad and Emily when it was revealed that they were struggling and that Emily had actually broken up with Brad once or twice. If Ben and his F1 are granted the "no interview" request, do they plan to go into hiding? Because let's face it, the paps know where they both live, and they both live in CA. So, good luck with that. Then again, maybe no one will give a rats a$$ about these two once it is over. I know that I won't.

  10. #230
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,853

    Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I just read on another website that there aren't any interviews listed next week for Ben and his F1. They did that for Brad and Emily when it was revealed that they were struggling and that Emily had actually broken up with Brad once or twice. If Ben and his F1 are granted the "no interview" request, do they plan to go into hiding? Because let's face it, the paps know where they both live, and they both live in CA. So, good luck with that. Then again, maybe no one will give a rats a$$ about these two once it is over. I know that I won't.
    I wont either, but then I dont care about any of them. Brad and Emily were a farce .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.