Closed Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am not even convinced that she gives a S**t about the fallout. I feel like she was there only because she was told to be there and is playing a role of contrite, misunderstood F2. I figure once all this blows over she'll get a few gigs out of it and play up her bi**h casting.
    I agree. I wonder what reality show she'll be on next? Ya'll know it's gonna happen lol. This is her second reality show under her belt already as it is.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree. I wonder what reality show she'll be on next? Ya'll know it's gonna happen lol. This is her second reality show under her belt already as it is.
    Big Brother or one of those exotic location dating shows.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Big Brother or one of those exotic location dating shows.
    Exactly. She would be perfect stirring up drama on BB or Survivor. Actually, it would be hilarious to see her on Survivor. What do want to bet that she'd still look like a MODEL by the end of it? That she'd somehow get her male teammates to do the challenges for her? That the other women would be fuming? Maybe the women would jump in some boats and paddle off. Now that would be a show.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Ok....Ellen Degeneres cracks me up....She inserted herself into Courtney's seat via green screen and answers the girls questions. The facial expressions they make ....the whole thing is hilarious!! In response to the stripper ordeal, Ellen says "I did not call you a stripper...I said could you get me a Swiffer?" LMAO!

The Bachelor's Women Tell All Special: Ellen DeGeneres Parodies Them : People.com
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Ok....Ellen Degeneres cracks me up....She inserted herself into Courtney's seat via green screen and answers the girls questions. The facial expressions they make ....the whole thing is hilarious!! In response to the stripper ordeal, Ellen says "I did not call you a stripper...I said could you get me a Swiffer?" LMAO!

The Bachelor's Women Tell All Special: Ellen DeGeneres Parodies Them : People.com
    OMG! thats hilarious! swiffer!! love it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Courtney was so full of hooey with her "explanation" that the show just brought out the worst in her. What does that mean? Is everyone supposed to believe that she was sweet and kind before the show and did a 180 during filming because somehow being on camera around other women brought out the worst in her? Don't models spend a lot of time in front of cameras and around other women? And of course, now that the show is over, she is back to being sweet and kind again ... not!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post

I'm so glad you shared this... She has had several very funny segments where she has inserted herself in different Bachelor episodes this season. They have been so funny and have been more entertaining than the real episode. So glad she chooses clean comedy.
    fireflyer and Fanny Mare like this.

FORT Regular

It would have been great if when Courtney apologized, Kacie said "How does that taste coming out of your mouth"

Quote Originally Posted by warrenn View Post
    It would have been great if when Courtney apologized, Kacie said "How does that taste coming out of your mouth"
    I don't care who you are, now that was funny!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't care who you are, now that was funny!
    you are so right it was very funny and thanks for sharing the Ellen link that was great...the only other thing that was missing from someone on or off the show talking about Courtney was the "see yaaaaa wouldn't wanna bee yaaaaa"
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread