Closed Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

I don't really have a problem with the past contestants blogging, etc about the current show. I know many ex-Survivor people, people from TBL, people from Top Chef and Project Runway all do the same. They often have 'cast reunions' as well. I agree, I don't know how many of these people get time off or the cash to go, but I would suspect things aren't quite the same for them as they would be for us when they travel to places like Las Vegas. The show may cover some of the costs, the hotel might as well in order to 'advertise' that these people are there, etc. Plus, often when you're young and single and working (as most of them are) you have a more disposable income than say a married parent would.

One thing to note as well, there have been some successful relationships coming out of these reunions, so I often wonder if that's a motivation to many. Plus, the ones that truly haven't had enough of the 'fame' are indeed auditioning for BP.
    JunkieGirl, jucamer and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I don't really have a problem with the past contestants blogging, etc about the current show. I know many ex-Survivor people, people from TBL, people from Top Chef and Project Runway all do the same. They often have 'cast reunions' as well. I agree, I don't know how many of these people get time off or the cash to go, but I would suspect things aren't quite the same for them as they would be for us when they travel to places like Las Vegas. The show may cover some of the costs, the hotel might as well in order to 'advertise' that these people are there, etc. Plus, often when you're young and single and working (as most of them are) you have a more disposable income than say a married parent would.

One thing to note as well, there have been some successful relationships coming out of these reunions, so I often wonder if that's a motivation to many. Plus, the ones that truly haven't had enough of the 'fame' are indeed auditioning for BP.
    The ones that are blog they were never the main person were they, seems like all the cast offs like one another. LOL I think one reason they stick around( whichever franchise) is that little taste of fame felt good to them.

As I said, I dont know half the names and for that I well and truly grateful
    sweetpea likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't know or remember most of them either, Fanny. I agree, they do seem to like their little bit of fame and I'm sure hope to extend it if they can. It's like a 'reality tv sickness' - once you come down with it it never really goes away.

A lot of them do amazing charity work with their little bit of fame, so I don't care if they are holding on tight to what little spotlight they can.

Now...let's steer this back to the topic at hand...the Bachelor WTA.
    mesachick and ilja like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It's not all paid for, but its amazing they can take off work. If they work

Staying connected is one thing Rattus, I was talking about those that tweet , eat blog about the show, and cant seem to let go. Some of them have been around so long, they think they are famous
    And yet you are describing lots of people who haven't even done the show. I still don't see why it would matter whom they choose to hang out with. They travel in the same circles, so I just don't get why it should be a surprise that they like to hang out with each other when they get the opportunity to do so. Why should the people that experienced the show be expected to "let go", and yet so many of us who have only watched, don't. Lots of people tweet, eat, blog about the show.
    kateb, ilja and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Thanks JJ for keeping us on point

I just read an article in People where some of the girls were asked after the show, their thoughts about Courtney's apology. The only one that thought she was being genuine was Casey S. Blakely actually said she wouldn't mind trying to forge a friendship with Courtney (what? LOL), but she still didn't find her to be genuine. Kacie B. didn't have anything good to say about her. They didn't include Emily, but it's pretty clear how she felt about it. Anyway, I found that kind of interesting.
    Last edited by mesachick; 03-07-2012 at 10:10 AM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I didn't find it genuine but at the same time I don't know that anyone would have accepted it even if it had been. She did nothing to endear herself to them and they were out for blood (or appeared to be) at the show.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Yeah, I doubt any of them would really care to mend fences with this girl outside of the show. Why would they? She was horrible towards them and no amount of crocodile tears will change that. I wouldn't give it a second thought, myself, if I were them.

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I didn't find it genuine but at the same time I don't know that anyone would have accepted it even if it had been. She did nothing to endear herself to them and they were out for blood (or appeared to be) at the show.
    IMO it comes down to that Courtney can dish it out all day but she can't take it....she knew exactly what she was doing on the show and the only regrets she has is the fallout she is having everything she said and did thrown back in her face and point blank she just can't take it...do I feel sorry for her...NOOOOOOO IMO she started it all and dished it out and sorry Courtney..you reap what you sow....and if you can't hack it..don't dish it out and keep your trap shut
    karna68, Ellen, dzigner and 6 others like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    IMO it comes down to that Courtney can dish it out all day but she can't take it....she knew exactly what she was doing on the show and the only regrets she has is the fallout she is having everything she said and did thrown back in her face and point blank she just can't take it...do I feel sorry for her...NOOOOOOO IMO she started it all and dished it out and sorry Courtney..you reap what you sow....and if you can't hack it..don't dish it out and keep your trap shut
    I am not even convinced that she gives a S**t about the fallout. I feel like she was there only because she was told to be there and is playing a role of contrite, misunderstood F2. I figure once all this blows over she'll get a few gigs out of it and play up her bi**h casting.
    Ellen, Midol, Babbred and 1 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Closed Thread