Closed Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

I don't find it strange at all. They have all shared an experience that many people can not relate to, they are young, they are good looking, most have good jobs, etc. Not a bad dating pool if you ask me. From what I've read and heard, many of them have created very strong friendships. It's not any different than any other coworkers mingling together once it hits 5:00 on Friday night.
    bamafan, jucamer and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't find it strange at all. They have all shared an experience that many people can not relate to, they are young, they are good looking, most have good jobs, etc. Not a bad dating pool if you ask me. From what I've read and heard, many of them have created very strong friendships. It's not any different than any other coworkers mingling together once it hits 5:00 on Friday night.
    I think it's an obsession. Some of them go back years, and they cant seem to stay away.
    Not somewhere I would want to live, a fishbowl of sorts. Mingling on a Friday after work is one thing, I think when its a part of your life that appears to be 24/7, its strange. As to sharing their experience, if last night was anything to go by, most women were eaten alive , by some of the pool( shrews) and then spat out.. Not quite like mingling with co-workers.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think it's an obsession. Some of them go back years, and they cant seem to stay away.
    Not somewhere I would want to live, a fishbowl of sorts. Mingling on a Friday after work is one thing, I think when its a part of your life that appears to be 24/7, its strange. As to sharing their experience, if last night was anything to go by, most women were eaten alive , by some of the pool( shrews) and then spat out.. Not quite like mingling with co-workers.
    You are so right! I can't imagine obsessing about a reality TV show that you know is not reality, that drives you crazy with it's endless creative editing and talking about it with other obsessors day after day after day, year after year after year. cute happy shrug.gif
    kateb likes this.

Eh...a lot of us are in this thread pretty much all day and we've never done the show. If we are obsessed then I can imagine it's ok for them to be. After all, they've actually lived it. So no, I don't think it's all that strange.
    RBmumsie, Rattus, kateb and 5 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I guess the main thing that I find strange is how much money they must spend to go to all these events if they aren't local. I don't go to multi-annual reunions for university friends, boat cruises etc. I do spend far too much time here but it doesn't cost me anything and typing keeps my fingers thin. I can't eat and type at the same time.
    Babbred likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Eh...a lot of us are in this thread pretty much all day and we've never done the show. If we are obsessed then I can imagine it's ok for them to be. After all, they've actually lived it. So no, I don't think it's all that strange.
    And while the show itself may not be reality, their interactions with each other in the world are reality. It's just another way to meet people, some you like, some you don't. I don't see why they shouldn't stay connected with people that they like.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I guess the main thing that I find strange is how much money they must spend to go to all these events if they aren't local. I don't go to multi-annual reunions for university friends, boat cruises etc. I do spend far too much time here but it doesn't cost me anything and typing keeps my fingers thin. I can't eat and type at the same time.
    the network picks up the majority of the costs..why do you think so much show up...free room...free food...and most of all free booze and plenty of it as usual so Fleiss can get on tape what he wants
    ilja and jucamer like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    the network picks up the majority of the costs..why do you think so much show up...free room...free food...and most of all free booze and plenty of it as usual so Fleiss can get on tape what he wants
    Ah, of course. I didn't think of that. I was thinking they were out of pocket and couldn't imagine why/how they could manage that.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Ah, of course. I didn't think of that. I was thinking they were out of pocket and couldn't imagine why/how they could manage that.
    It's not all paid for, but its amazing they can take off work. If they work

Staying connected is one thing Rattus, I was talking about those that tweet , eat blog about the show, and cant seem to let go. Some of them have been around so long, they think they are famous
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-07-2012 at 09:06 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It's not all paid for, but its amazing they can take off work. If they work

Staying connected is one thing Rattus, I was talking about those that tweet , eat blog about the show, and cant seem to let go. Some of them have been around so long, they think they are famous
    Too bad for me the only reality show I stand a chance of being cast on is The Biggest Loser. No one else wants an overweight 43 year old.

Closed Thread