Closed Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

I love Emily. Hated the playmate dress! I kept thinking she was gonna fall right out of that thing.

And I agree with everyone who has said she is too good for the Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Well... I can't blame anyone for wanting to hook up with Michael

So in that little interview Ben says it wasn't Courtney's looks but her personality.... sure Ben
    You should read Michael's blog about him and Emily having a little flirting thing going on at an after-party.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    You should read Michael's blog about him and Emily having a little flirting thing going on at an after-party.
    Ilja, what is the name of Michael's blog? TIA

I love them both!
    Last edited by jucamer; 03-06-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Yeah, Nicki really blew it with that line. Is she really saying that the short amount of time she spent with Ben, in front of the cameras in a highly unrealistic setting, showed him to be the best man she's ever known? Yikes.
    And didn't she even say something like, "and I will always feel that way..."? Double yikes.
    sweetpea and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Ilja, what is the name of Michael's blog? TIA
    Just google MICHAEL STAGLIANO: EPISODE 10 and it will come up. It's on the Bachelor/Warnerbros site where a lot of former contestants blog. It's a must read each week after the show airs though some of them don't blog for a while.

I really enjoy Constantine's and Reid's blogs when they do one. I normally love Natalie's but this week she was more than a little pissed off. Ashley Spivey is also a blast. Her last one was hilarious in how she adds thoughts to the pics of the Bachelor.

Edited because there is a big difference between goggles and google.
    navybelle likes this.

From Ashley Spivey's blog, episode 9

. I could care less at this point. I think they are perfect for each other. I don’t know her and I don’t have to like her to admit that they are well suited for each other. I think I just always like the love story better when I don’t think the final one is a mean person.
    I think I agree with her!
    ButterflyFaery, jucamer and Midol like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reneemac
    But I didn’t play with my hair once. Aren’t you proud?” she added.

“Yes,” the producer replied. “That was good.”

The staffer tried to distract Courtney by talking to her about the kind of cigarettes she smokes -- American Spirits, apparently -- and the model soon began to feel better.
    OMG! I found this exchange hilarious! For someone sooo contrite that's all it takes to make her feel better? Now I see why she likes Ben. Small things certainly amuse small minds don't they? I think I read an interview that Courtney didn't watch much of the show, I can see why. The constant touching of her hair and weird facial expressions must have been excruciating to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226
    In any case on Kelly today Kelly and Nick Lachey were talking about watching last night's show and Nick said something like "I was wondering why all these beautiful girls were fighting over this 'chucklehead'" Yep, Nick. Me too.
    Woohooo Nick Lachey reads the FORT! I believe it was Uncle David who said the same thing!
    Uncle David, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I'm bothered that Ben said something like "welcome to my nightmare" when he walked on the set. He's got 25 beautiful women throwing themselves at him -- women that wouldn't give him a second glance if he weren't on TV -- plus a little attention for his winery and free exotic dates all over the world and he has the nerve to call that a nightmare?

If having to explain to a few women why you didn't propose to them after a handful of fake dates is as bad as it gets for you, you're doing OK, I think. I know quite a few people who would love to wake up in that world.

Just google MICHAEL STAGLIANO: EPISODE 10 and it will come up. It's on the Bachelor/Warnerbros site where a lot of former contestants blog. It's a must read each week after the show airs though some of them don't blog for a while.

I really enjoy Constantine's and Reid's blogs when they do one. I normally love Natalie's but this week she was more than a little pissed off. Ashley Spivey is also a blast. Her last one was hilarious in how she adds thoughts to the pics of the Bachelor.

Edited because there is a big difference between goggles and google.
    ilja I dont know many of these names, can I assume that they were( or are) part of the franchise? It's a bit sad really, that once they have been on this show. They watch it, then eat, drink sleep, tweet and blog about it. Oh, and they even date from the same pool

Doesn't anyone else think this is strange. What happens when the show finally goes away.They will feel very empty without their fame. I guess I dont get it. But then I am as old as dirt I did google Natalie and she thinks Emily should be on BP3, I dont know her( and she doesnt know me ) but I have said that all along .

Oh well, this one will soon be over.Ben will carry on with his life, and someone else's life will be blogged about non stop
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread