Closed Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Really? I thought that was, what's my next gig on TV. Bachelor Pad maybe.? Who's the next Bachelor after Emily, pick me. I doubt the thought of take that Ben went through their heads After all, most of them have swapped spit with him.
    Ha! LOL - good point! Their next gig, or even the stable of former-contestants eager to meet/hook up with them! Michael Stagliano met up w/several that night, so they probably were looking to impress the other guys indeed.
    ButterflyFaery and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

It's just all so phony, and even when it looks like despite all odds a match was made, in the vast majority of couples, it's over pretty quickly. The segment last night in which Ali was shown is a case in point. Supposedly she found her true love in Roberto, they broke up, and there she was at the party still salivating over Frank. Plus, I remember all the disagreement on these boards about Brad and Emily at the end of that season. So many people were insisting it was true love and would work out. I never thought there was a chance in hell.

FORT Fan

Well... I can't blame anyone for wanting to hook up with Michael

So in that little interview Ben says it wasn't Courtney's looks but her personality.... sure Ben

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

I'm not really happy with the season, either. It's time for Fleiss to shake up the formula a little - maybe try to find bachelors and contestants who are a little more mature. The WTA was surprising in that so many of these these women really don't seem to like each other. It must have been awful in the house.

I think Fleiss should have the bachelor live in the house with the women.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Watching the show now...

Just got done with the reunion stuff. Seeing Frank--the one who dumped Ali for his GF back home made me ill. We may have hated his choice at the time but at least he left voluntarily, unlike that woman on this season who got thrown off. Remember? The one whom CH and Ben confronted about her ambiguous relationship with her ex- back home? Like I said, it made me feel ill.

Courtney seducing Ben in the skinny dipping again. Funny how my allergies acted up and I hacked up a big ball of phlegm right then.

Women picking each other apart? Who does that? Oh honey, let me enlighten you...I teach in a high school, and you wouldn't believe how bitchy and catty girls can be. Just today I had to discipline a girl in my class because she made a snotty remark to another one for no good reason. And as others have said here, those mean girls usually grow up to be mean women.

Chiuahuas...please don't insult them, Brittney, by comparing them to Samantha. They were the royal dog of the ancient Aztecs, a very noble breed. Haven't you ever watched "Beverly Hills Chiuahua"? (I have to admit that I'm biased since I owned one as a kid. She was adorable and loyal and sweet and to compare her to Samantha makes me ill again. )

Why in the heck was Emily on this show? She sounds very mature and intelligent. How did the producers screw up and let her get on?

I like what somebody commented after a blog post. It was hard to feel sympathetic for the women as they railed against Courtney, when they had been every bit as rude and nasty to Shawntel. Don't get me wrong; I'm not defending Courtney. I can't stand her and will be so glad after next week when I don't have to see her anymore. Her actions were deplorable. However, these women were hardly shrinking violets. They showed that they could be every bit as vulgar and trashy as Courtney when they wanted to be.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post

So in that little interview Ben says it wasn't Courtney's looks but her personality.... sure Ben
    Right. That's why he was drooling all over himself as she got out of the limo and walked toward him the first night. He was attracted to her personality. Plus he was enjoying her personality rubbing up against him when they were naked in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post

Well since I find her pretty ugly maybe he likes her in spite of her looks?
    mesachick and JavaJo like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Oh, to add to the fake-fake-fakeness of this show I also kept thinking of how false the reaction shots were on the WTA last night! And people believe them! I don't recall how the shot of CH laughing at the chihuahua all played out (he even referenced it in his blog), but I seriously doubt ANY of the reaction shots we saw were shown in relation to what was happening at the time. Really, what person who has actually watched the show would be "shocked" when hearing someone wasn't even really attracted to Ben? And the girls' faces and eye-rolls weren't always true to what was being said - they made some editing slips where we could see in a wider shot what the girls were really doing. Anyway, the quiet audience, the horrified audience, the supportive audience - whatever - I don't believe any of it is an honest representation of their reactions at the time. Guess I'm too much of a skeptic after watching this for so long!

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Oh, to add to the fake-fake-fakeness of this show I also kept thinking of how false the reaction shots were on the WTA last night! And people believe them! I don't recall how the shot of CH laughing at the chihuahua all played out (he even referenced it in his blog), but I seriously doubt ANY of the reaction shots we saw were shown in relation to what was happening at the time. Really, what person who has actually watched the show would be "shocked" when hearing someone wasn't even really attracted to Ben? And the girls' faces and eye-rolls weren't always true to what was being said - they made some editing slips where we could see in a wider shot what the girls were really doing. Anyway, the quiet audience, the horrified audience, the supportive audience - whatever - I don't believe any of it is an honest representation of their reactions at the time. Guess I'm too much of a skeptic after watching this for so long!
    There were a few women wiping away tears in the audience who were better fake criers than Courtney.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post

Well said!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread