Closed Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    At one point last night, I thought why am I watching these women, bitch and complain about each other .Pick each other apart? Who does that? I couldn't answer myself, or give a good enough reason to put up with this show again. I said that after I watched Michelle Money and TWA, but I did. Not anymore. The WTA its still very much edited, and scripted.

Women also come off looking bitchy, in Survivor, in Celebrity Apprentice. There's a reason for that.
    I think Amazing race is the only show that proves women are just as fine, and as competitive as men. The other shows I mentioned, imnsho belittle us.
    Uhm...women...everywhere...all the time. You don't see it as much on shows like TAR because the teams don't really spend that much time together, but there have been times the women have said snarky things about each other in their PI's. It's just the way a lot of women are. Female celebrities take a swipe at each other in interviews, teenage girls do it in the hallways of school and grown ass women do it in the workplace and at PTA meetings. Unfortunately, it's the way things are.

Personally, I think they were too easy on Courtney. They didn't go after her like they did Michele Money and Michele at least showed a little humor when she was snarking. And she mingled with the girls in the house, rather than shutting herself off from them almost completely like little Miss Model did.

And yes, a big part of this show is scripted but Courtney was exceptionally horrible. I can't imagine she would "put on a show" like that for the audience knowing it would make her look bad and reflect poorly on her loved ones. I think that's the way she truly is and she didn't take into consideration for one moment how her family and friends would suffer from it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I agree, Fanny. Glad this train wreck will be over shortly.
    Yup. Train wreck is a good description.
    sweetpea likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

When you ask a guy what he's thinking, like we tend to do, and he says, "Nuthin'," (in that flat, charming way).....BELIEVE HIM!!!
    Or as Jeff Foxworthy would say when a woman wants to know what a man is thinking: "I wanna beer and I wanna see something nekkid. I wish it was more than that but it's not!"

Jeff Foxworthy is da man!
    ilja, Midol and Mikesgirl83 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I'm sorry, but I still can't figure out what women see in this chucklehead.
    Nick Lachey was cohosting with Kelly Ripa this morning, and he pretty much said the same thing. They were making fun of his hair, among other things.

Nicki made me retch when she told Ben he's the best man she's ever known. Good grief, where does she hang out, and more importantly, if the guys she meets are so much less than Ben, she needs to get therapy to figure out why she attracts such losers.

Yeah, Nicki really blew it with that line. Is she really saying that the short amount of time she spent with Ben, in front of the cameras in a highly unrealistic setting, showed him to be the best man she's ever known? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Nick Lachey was cohosting with Kelly Ripa this morning, and he pretty much said the same thing. They were making fun of his hair, among other things.

Nicki made me retch when she told Ben he's the best man she's ever known. Good grief, where does she hang out, and more importantly, if the guys she meets are so much less than Ben, she needs to get therapy to figure out why she attracts such losers.
    If Ben is the best man that Nicki has ever known, then that does not say much about her previous husband, boyfriends or just male friends in general. And besides, isn't that something that you would say about your own father and not someone that you only knew for a very short (and unrealistic) time on a reality dating show? I just hope that Nicki realizes now what a ridiculous statement that was!!!
    mesachick and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    If Ben is the best man that Nicki has ever known, then that does not say much about her previous husband, boyfriends or just male friends in general. And besides, isn't that something that you would say about your own father and not someone that you only knew for a very short (and unrealistic) time on a reality dating show? I just hope that Nicki realizes now what a ridiculous statement that was!!!
    Somehow I think she doesn't realize what an idiotic statement that was. Nicki came across to me as a total ditz. I think things between Ben and her were so "easy" because she's a foolish girl who just wants to be in love and goes along with whatever the guy says and does.
    mesachick and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Uhm...women...everywhere...all the time. You don't see it as much on shows like TAR because the teams don't really spend that much time together...
    We did this week on TAR. Vanessa, or whatever her name is, ragging on Rachel's attire ad nauseam. There was no reason for it, no gameplay, no advantage to be won - she was just spiteful and petty and mean.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyKenVB View Post
    Or as Jeff Foxworthy would say when a woman wants to know what a man is thinking: "I wanna beer and I wanna see something nekkid. I wish it was more than that but it's not!"

Jeff Foxworthy is da man!
    LOL. I havent heard that before!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

My husband walked in the room and said "why do you like to watch people yell at each other?" and proceeded to go downstairs and exercise....I wonder if my butt would be smaller if I turned off the crap, got off the sofa and did the same thing? :p
    sweetpea, BuckeyeAddict and ilja like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Closed Thread