Closed Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Some folks are saying that those pictures were photoshopped. I haven't seen them myself. I did however see the pictures running in US Magazine this week. They look pretty real to me and if they are then it means that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    whomever Ben has chosen as his F1 they are doubtfully together anymore. Macking out with different women, with two of them wearing the same clothes the next day as they leave his place in the morning... I guess, at least in Ben's mind, he's single and already mingling!

I doubt anyone here would be shocked by that either lol.

I didn't know if this is considered a spoiler or not, since the pictures are out and about for anyone to see who grocery shops lol. Hopefully putting spoiler tags around it was the correct solution.
    jucamer, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I say good for ben!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Okay, I just saw the pictures of the finale that you are talking about. So, I just have to question the timing of these pictures surfacing. Was there actually some photographer in Switzerland that was able to get those pictures without the producers knowing about them? That is highly unlikely. So, are the pictures being leaked by the producers themselves? This is more likely. Something is mighty fishy about how this entire season has been presented. Was it deemed a complete loss early on, which would explain why there are so many leaks? Or are we going to get punked by Fleiss? This has just been a strange strange season for me. And, now that those pictures have surfaced revealing who Ben supposedly chose as the F1, how much will that affect the ratings for the Finale?
    Looking at the pictures, it seems pretty obvious that they were taken from very far away with a very long lens. They are pixilated because on the original the subjects were extremely tiny and were cropped out and enlarged. I think it is highly likely that the photos are legit and that the producers were unaware of the photographer.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Newbie

Where can I see these pictures? Can someone PM me a link please?

FORT Fogey

I don't care about ATFR unless Ben admits what a fool he's been. Only care about the WTA if the other women give it to Courtney but good, and there is no hugging and let's make up! I need to see at least a smidgen of truth come out of somebody's mouth about what went on here. I know: don't hold my breath. I just want Ben to acknowledge he was played. He NEEDS to say that to avoid looking like the biggest dope to ever be on this show. If they're trying to "redeem" Courtney (for reasons that still make no sense to me), then they should encourage Ben to redeem himself by admitting he was an idiot.
    Pandora2 and Babbred like this.

So I just saw a clip of the WTA and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the guess that they encourage the girls to trash Courtney while she is waiting in the wings, and the surprise them with her coming on stage is totally correct. They basically say she was horrible to everyone, they don't believe she was ever there to find love, and they don't buy that she's suddenly had a change of heart. She's behind the curtain and looks totally p*ssed. Should make for an interesting show!
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Looking at the pictures, it seems pretty obvious that they were taken from very far away with a very long lens. They are pixilated because on the original the subjects were extremely tiny and were cropped out and enlarged. I think it is highly likely that the photos are legit and that the producers were unaware of the photographer.
    Dh said, whoa thats not cropped!

its cropped
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I did notice how grainy the pictures were, so maybe someone did take those pictures from far away. If so, that is hilarious!!! Because they just completely spoiled the ending...not just with speculations written in a blog, but with actual pictures. I wonder if someone actually outfoxed Mike Fleiss.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I did notice how grainy the pictures were, so maybe someone did take those pictures from far away. If so, that is hilarious!!! Because they just completely spoiled the ending...not just with speculations written in a blog, but with actual pictures. I wonder if someone actually outfoxed Mike Fleiss.
    It was only a matter of time. Fleiss can't lock down the entire Swiss Alps. (Is that where they are? I've lost track. This season is equally boring no matter what the location.)
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    So I just saw a clip of the WTA and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the guess that they encourage the girls to trash Courtney while she is waiting in the wings, and the surprise them with her coming on stage is totally correct. They basically say she was horrible to everyone, they don't believe she was ever there to find love, and they don't buy that she's suddenly had a change of heart. She's behind the curtain and looks totally p*ssed. Should make for an interesting show!
    I cant find it
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread