Closed Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Too me, it is laughable that people dont think Ben will do BP. He loves the fame. He is a narcissistic boy in a man's body but a boys brain. All he has to do is blame "editing" and he gets to watch himself put the moves on the women with impunity.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    Too me, it is laughable that people dont think Ben will do BP. He loves the fame. He is a narcissistic boy in a man's body but a boys brain. All he has to do is blame "editing" and he gets to watch himself put the moves on the women with impunity.
    So I guess Ames is in that same lot then. Well, they all are if they are on the BP. Once again, I will wait and see.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I also find it hilarious that we are all assuming that Ben is available to go on BP. Do we not believe in a true love match having been made?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I just heard on the Elvis Duran show that Ben did an interview and stated that he did not enjoy doing the show, didn't have fun and would never, ever do it again. I KNEW it! LOL
    Ben never seemed to have the enthusiasm for this show. Looking back, we have had lots of dud Bachelors who were not really looking for love (Lorenzo, Travis, the London guy, Jesse, to name a few). I think Ben has been dull. I want someone who is enthusiastic and genuine! In his defense, I think that it takes a certain guy to make this show work..... a guy with a "spark". That might be a hard thing to find.
    ilja, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

I really can't wrap my head around it. Are there not enough people who just want to watch a real love story? If Courtney's apologies could ever come off as genuine that might be one thing but the girl has that twitchy lip thing that makes her appear to be condescending when she speaks to others.
    ilja, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I just heard on the Elvis Duran show that Ben did an interview and stated that he did not enjoy doing the show, didn't have fun and would never, ever do it again. I KNEW it! LOL
    that doesn't surprise me at all...you could see it on his face the entire season...thats why I wanted Ames for the bachelor...at least with him we might have gotten some decent conversations
    jucamer, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    In his defense, I think that it takes a certain guy to make this show work..... a guy with a "spark". That might be a hard thing to find.
    I agree completely. That's why I loved Andrew Firestone the best. He seemed to be having fun, didn't go overly serious or dramatic (Mesnick, I'm looking at you here) and he wasn't OTT sleazy either. Plus he was cute as a button, IMO. My dream Bachelor though would have to be Jerry from SWMNBN's season. He was all kinds of yummy and, judging by his work with the deaf, a darling as well.

I doubt we'll see Ben on BP. I wouldn't put it past other 'favourites' though, like Ali. I could see her doing it for a lark and to extend her 15 minutes. For some, doing BP is just a way to enjoy themselves on someone else's dime, extend their fame, and laze around, IMO. Nothing wrong with that if you're young, single, and you treat it more like a holiday. The folks with lives and careers might think twice though.
    JunkieGirl, ilja, jucamer and 4 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Well, if Ben is quoted as saying he would not do the Bachelor shtick again, did not enjoy himself, etc., I guess that's confirmation that he ended up without anyone. No surprise there. The only somewhat interesting part will be how long it took for him and his F1 to part company.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Ellen, Jen Scheft was proposed to by Bachelor Andrew Firestone at the end of his season. Shockingly it did not work out and Jen got her own stint as the
    Bachelorette. From what I remember some folks thought she was a "pill" on her season. If I recall correctly, she didn't choose anyone. She is now happily married with a family.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

This conversation is veering way off topic. There are appropriate threads for Emily, Ames and past bachelor/ettes. Feel free to post in those. Thanks!

p.s. Remember, if you post a quote from another website, you must include the link.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread