Closed Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Re: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Poor Lindzi. Ben wants her to "open up," so they're simply going to drop her out of an airplane without a parachute.

Meanwhile, he and Courtney are planning to boil water for a cup of hot chocolate. I hear you can buy Swiss Miss Instant Cocoa for half price there. I wonder if they dare go with the mini-marshmallows? Chris Harrison will undoubtedly spoil this with one of his patented "coming up..." montages.
    AlwaysVeg and Jaceegirl like this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I am interested in watching the WTA, but I have mixed feelings. I know that we will never get a straight answer, especially from Chris Harrison, as to why Courtney is so special that she has basically been given equal billing in Ben's season as the Bachelor, for we all know that this has essentially been the Courtney Show from the first episide on. I personally don't want her at the WTA to ruin that show for me as well, because it will once again be all about her!!! We won't even hear from most of the other women there unless they can add to the drama. I have seen enough of Courtney, and I am officially sick of her!!! I can't wait for this season to end. I can't stand either her or Ben anymore, and I hope that he did pick Courtney at the end.
    The only thing I can think of is, Ben is such a bore that they had to prime Courtney to play the villain role and give her a lot more airtime. Wonder why they didnt make Ames the bachelor? Maybe they tried and he had the sense to turn them down. Ben had to be the bottom of the barrel choice.

I honestly think a lot of people apply to be on the show for the travel and stays in luxurious resorts. That was especially obvious to me on Ashley's season; I thought most all the men were uninterested in her, but hanging in there to go to the next exotic locale. And I think that's why Kacie B showed up in Switzerland. I think they dangled a free trip and a few nights' stay in a really ritzy hotel to get her to do something I dont think she wanted to do. I sure hope it wasnt a trial run to see how she'd be as a Bachelorette.

Emily was pretty (if a little artificial) on Brad's season. She's now doing something different and unattractive with her makeup. I think she's going to be a disaster as a Bachelorette, but I'll be watching. Maybe they'll play up some changes and angles to compensate for a boring personality (and maybe I'm wrong about her, I hope so). I hope to God they dont bring Ashley back again in any capacity; of all the Bachelorettes, I thought she was the most uninteresting and unappealing ever.

My theory on Emily for bette is that it will be another excuse to bring back Brad
    No, I dont think they would do that to America. Maybe his twin brother( again) but not Brad..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    My theory on Emily for bette is that it will be another excuse to bring back Brad for round three; as in she broke my heart and I'm still hurting, yet she goes on TV after rejecting my love... which is a theme starter for Fleiss et. al. Just look what they did this year with Ben. I mean if Emily doesn't land someone then the cycle between her and Brad could conceivably continue ad. infinitum.

Maybe Ben's rejects were too smart to set themselves up for another run at this horror show and said NO. This would have been a perfect opportunity to start with a fresh face rather than reaching back and grabbing Emily by her blond roots. I wonder how many single dads will make an appearance?

Why have I gone so off topic with this disgusting subject? Yikes.
    I really don't think that Brad will be back, even if he still loves Emily. I would like to think that he is done with this show/franchise. If they offered him ton$$ of money, maybe he would.

The producers are obviously trying to redeem Courtney's image right now. Sorta/kinda. Thing is, if Ben was well liked, that would be easy to do. Remember Jake/V? By the end, some fans came around and loved them, were happy for them blah blah blah. It's not going to be so easy this time around, I think they tipped their hand too far with Courtney's edit. Ben crossed the line for too many, and his press is taking a total beating. It should be interesting to see what happens at the AFTR and if they are scheduled to do interviews in the media.
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Remember Jake/V? By the end, some fans came around and loved them
    I dont recall that, I thought they were very disliked .I never heard or read a good thing about them
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont recall that, I thought they were very disliked .I never heard or read a good thing about them
    They actually ended up with a fairly strong following towards the end of the show on a lot of the fan boards. The same thing just isn't happening with Ben and Courtney at all. I think the only one falling for Courtney's BS is Ben.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I said SOME, Fanny. lol FYI, SOME people still like Jake. I still don't get it, and I did like him when he was on Jill's season. Boy, was I slapped upside the head with a stale fish!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I still think that some of Courtney's voice over's and ITM's were retaped...little things give them away like her hair and earrings....what I want to know like most of you is WHY is ABC trying so hard to redeem her ...or did she beg them to do it to keep from losing Ben because he saw what she really was...the one question I would like to hear at the WTA is that Ben let Emily go because of the way she talked about Courtney...I really want to know what Ben's reaction at Courtney's behavior when Emily apologized
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

What's ITM? I finally figured out PI and now there's something else I don't know!

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I said SOME, Fanny. lol FYI, SOME people still like Jake. I still don't get it, and I did like him when he was on Jill's season. Boy, was I slapped upside the head with a stale fish!
    LOL.Well I know how people feel about Ben( and all the bachelors) but this guy made me physically ill. I couldn't watch him. I did see a small part of ATFR, and I could not keep from thinking that he's an abusive person.I could be wrong, but he makes my skin crawl.

sorry mods. Its not about him I know
    sweetpea, Midol and Pandora2 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread