Closed Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Ben is arrogant. We learned that in Ashley's season. He doesn't want anyone telling him what to do. Apparently from what I read somewhere people have been telling him to cut his hair for years and his reply was "If my mother can't get me to cut it then no one can....". This man/child/dweeb does what he wants to do. If he listens to all of these girls tell him these things about Courtney and he believes them and kicks her loose, then he's 'less of a man'. I think he totally believes that he knows her better than anyone else, and he's not going to let someone else turn him against her, which is his arrogance talking. Well, his arrogance and Little Ben who is actually boinking a MODEL!

What totally blows me away was that he was in the house with Bentley during Ashley's season. He KNOWS how players manipulate, and if I'm not mistaken he was one that thought about warning Ashley about the guy... so if he can live through the Bentley scenario then NOT listen to anyone in the house about Courtney, then this Man/Child/Dweeb and HairFlick Barbie deserve each other. I can say this, it should be the Most. Interesting. After the Final Rose. Ever.

Cookie
    Last edited by CookieJ; 02-28-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Really, I didnt think any woman would have the upper hand over Fleiss, and I never believed for ONE second that those two would ever make it. He was smitten from day one, and she was , well, not.
    I said that the entire season that it appeared that Emily wasn't into Brad at all...I still stand by that she was on the show not to be chosen but to be the bachelorette and Brad put a kink in her plans but now she is getting what she was after all along...and Fleiss can run his mouth all he wants but for those of us that have heard the rumors of what a horn dog he is he can be easily manipulated by a beautiful woman
    Midol likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I said that the entire season that it appeared that Emily wasn't into Brad at all...I still stand by that she was on the show not to be chosen but to be the bachelorette and Brad put a kink in her plans but now she is getting what she was after all along...and Fleiss can run his mouth all he wants but for those of us that have heard the rumors of what a horn dog he is he can be easily manipulated by a beautiful woman
    I never thought she was into Brad, he was all over her, but she was blank.But, what would be the point in her doing this show again? Thats what I dont get Does she want to find a husband, or, is this all about face time. This show has gone in a different direction than it started out to be. And god help you if you say no to what they have planned for you
    Ellen and ButterflyFaery like this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Ben's Blog is now posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I never thought she was into Brad, he was all over her, but she was blank.But, what would be the point in her doing this show again? Thats what I dont get Does she want to find a husband, or, is this all about face time. This show has gone in a different direction than it started out to be. And god help you if you say no to what they have planned for you
    I'm sure it's all about face time. Trust funds don't last forever if the principal isn't big enough. And if you're banking on your looks, well, time is limited there, too. Plus (sorry), she's carrying baggage that most men who can have their pick of anyone don't want to have anything to do with. I'm guessing that her harem will be a mix of guys looking for face time, and desperate and/or nice guys who won't live up to her standards.
    nennie, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

When Ben had his first goofie, carefree date with Kacie B and her baton twirling in Sonoma, I thought this is going to be a fun season. Then came Puerto Rico and it was all over but the crying. So sad. Some really nice women put their hearts out for Ben but the minute Courtney suggested skinny dipping he started thinking with Little Ben. After that he was just going through the motions. And everyone knows it now. Lindzi will be heartbroken but after watching this season she'll realized she dodged a bullet. Little Ben and Courtney deserve each other. Next week I think Ben will be held fully accountable and it could get ugly. Sigh. And the Ben - Courtney relationship could be over even before the ATFR.
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

I can't imagine a less interesting choice than Emily. But, then again, I never watch the Bachelorette.
    Florimel, Midol and Fanny Mare like this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I honestly think that Ben isn't having as much fun as he thought he would and is regretting signing up for this. He just seems so bored and unaffected. Which is frustrating because they cast him a great group of girls (with one exception) and they are giving him amazing dates that he doesn't seem to really enjoy.

I don't buy that Courtney is sorry for anything. She had an epiphany that if he chooses her, he's going to see the horrible things she said and the rotten way she acted and now she has to cover her tracks. She's as fake as the hair extentions she plays with constantly.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City

Sorry I wasn't able to get through all the posts... but did anyone else notice that the limo Nicki rode away in had California license plates? Bling 22 to be exact? Would they really truck a limo all the way to Switzerland? Or was that scene refilmed? Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I don't buy that Courtney is sorry for anything. She had an epiphany that if he chooses her, he's going to see the horrible things she said and the rotten way she acted and now she has to cover her tracks. She's as fake as the hair extentions she plays with constantly.

but doesn't that assume that she actually wants some sort of relationship with Ben after this is over. If he picks her, she doesn't care after that point what he thinks of her.

Closed Thread