Closed Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I thought Ben told us when he was on Ellen that we would eventually view Courtney in a more positive light. Ben, you couldn't have been more wrong.
    No, he said nothing about Courtney though Ellen tried hard to get a crumb.

Boring episode. Lindzi's date was terrible. Being lowered 300 ft into a canyon is not romantic or even vaguely interesting.
    fireflyer, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Come on, now, didn't ya'll see Courtney give Nicki a big hug goodbye and wish her a safe trip home? That's redemption, folks! haha. What a ...sweetie.

I still think Kacie is a real sweetie, and felt for her having to come back. She looked and sounded completely nervous about confronting Ben - probably wondering why she allowed herself to be talked into this? She was so shaken and nervous the whole time, she looked miserable; I actually understood the flop on the floor and didn't think it was an Ali move (meaning fake). I genuinely felt bad for her!

Switzerland looked gorgeous! Wow. I am so curious to see how Courtney handles the meeting with Ben's family seeing as they're all women, and if the sister can see through the manipulations. That will be so interesting, but since they haven't previewed it at all, it must not be very exciting.

What ever happened to the tease from earlier, where one of the girls says she wakes up and says she thought she wanted this and was ready to be a wife and mother but now she realizes she just can't do it? Who was that and when did it happen? I must have missed something.
    If I remember correctly, there was a teaser with those very words you are remembering. I thought the teaser was for the last rose ceremony, when he either proposes to one, or lets both women go. Last night, however, I think I heard those words spoken by Nicki in the limo as she was leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    What I noticed tonight and maybe even last week. Before, every time Courtney spoke behind the scenes there was scary music. Like the wicked witch. Now they are trying to picture her in a different light to us. The music is nice and sweet. She is just very insecure and feels so horrible about what she did. Yeah Right! lol.

I do not think people will fall for that crap. I was surprised he picked Lindsey. She is so boring. I must admit fast forwarding through the dates this time.
    Ben is the first bachelor I cannot stand. I was not a fan of Jake but Ben, He is not appealing, I do not like the way he treats women and he is such a bore.

I wish they would stop using the people from the former shows as bachelors/ bachelorettes. Isn't it so that normally we would have gotten Nicky or lindsey as the bachelorette? but because they wanted Emily so bad they will not be in the next season? (I hope not although i do not mind Nicky)
    We will get Emily's season first. Then the guy she will not pick with be the next bachelor and then the girl he does not opick will be the new one. Okay so no Lindsey or Nicky. (sorry was thinking aloud )
    I really think they are looking for some new blood for the next bachelor after Emily's season..they have done this twice already when ratings dropped really really know and they need fresh blood to revive it they did it with Andy and then again with Brad then they will go back to recycling

As for Emily being the bachelorette...I expect ABC to have Bentley show up at some point and if she doesn't kick him in the you know what and toss him out the door as fast as she can she will lose any respect I have for her as I am sure many will feel that way....I know she had some really nasty things to say about him during Ashley's season and the way he treated her

I don't know why Fleiss is dragging this season out last nights show was not even needed they way they are cramming Courtney down our throats in trying to redeem her makes it clear who the F1 is so why bother with all the pagetery...but if the rumors are true that she shows up at the WTA I do want to see that...there is no way this girl can defend herself....she said it ...and the one thing I want to see is Ben give Emily a very sincere apology...he let her go cause he couldn't get past her bad mouthing Courtney and now that he has seen the way Courtney behaved when Emily apologized I hope it makes him feel awful
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Come on, now, didn't ya'll see Courtney give Nicki a big hug goodbye and wish her a safe trip home? That's redemption, folks! haha. What a ...sweetie.

I still think Kacie is a real sweetie, and felt for her having to come back. She looked and sounded completely nervous about confronting Ben - probably wondering why she allowed herself to be talked into this? She was so shaken and nervous the whole time, she looked miserable; I actually understood the flop on the floor and didn't think it was an Ali move (meaning fake). I genuinely felt bad for her!

Switzerland looked gorgeous! Wow. I am so curious to see how Courtney handles the meeting with Ben's family seeing as they're all women, and if the sister can see through the manipulations. That will be so interesting, but since they haven't previewed it at all, it must not be very exciting.

What ever happened to the tease from earlier, where one of the girls says she wakes up and says she thought she wanted this and was ready to be a wife and mother but now she realizes she just can't do it? Who was that and when did it happen? I must have missed something.
    I thought Kacie was a sweetheart, too. I felt really bad for her last night..not only for the obvious pain she was going through seeing Ben again, and nervous about what she wanted to say, but also for the way he treated her..as of she was just an acquaintance. She deserved far more than just Ben's offer to see her to the door.
    ilja, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Maybe they'll do s special season combining Millionaire Matchmaker & The Bachelorette! That would be awesome!
    Oh...That would be so cool!! They can put Patty in charge of all the dates. I can see her cussing up a storm.

So Kacie came back, wanted answers, warned Ben and ended up on the floor? OMG. She was totally auditioning for the Bachelorette. I've always thought Kacie was a sweet girl but to fly around the world and warn a guy not to choose another girl? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
    She did say, what makes my parents happy, doesnt necessarily make me happy.Which is what some of knew with the hometown dates, her parents are domineering to the point of making her life a misery! I think she's auditioning as well, and she over did the whole lay on the floor bit. Ben explained all that to her, he seemed upset to have to once again turn her down, shame on this stupid show to do this over and over.

Not surprising that Nicki went home. That girl loves the idea of falling in love and will continue to do it over and over a few times before she realizes the error of her ways. Hopefully that happens before she gets too jaded about love.
    Yup, couldn't agree more
    inthegarden likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    No, he said nothing about Courtney though Ellen tried hard to get a crumb.
    You're right! I watched the interview again on YouTube, and he didn't say anything about us seeing a better side of her in upcoming episodes. But, I swear I heard either him or Chris say so on some interview show.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I wish Kacie would have followed up when Ben said he didn't think he could give her what she needed. What does that mean? Does he really know what she needs? Once he said that the conversation moved on and if I were in her shoes, I think I still would have been very confused.
    A rare moment of complete honesty on Ben's part? Kacie needs a real man who can love her. Ben is not one those.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Your ideal of a love story is the Titanic? Geeze Louise...It's easy to have a great relationship when you had a few great romantic days and then one of you dies. Easy to keep that relationship looking wonderful. How about those who survive money troubles, puking kids, long days working, illness and stay together despite or because of all that? Give me that true love!
    I think my favourite comment in the entire thread! And that's saying a bit, because this thread has some truly inspired comments.

The fact that Titanic is considered an ideal love story to one of these women is not surprising in the least. I guess the second in line for her ideal romance is to fight teeth and nails with a bunch of women over a guy who just wants to hike up a woman's skirt and call her vulnerable. He is such a dweeb, it's beyond saying.

I think that it was very gracious of Nicki to even allow Courtney to hug her after being eliminated, and I would be willing to bet that it took all Nicki could muster up in order to be that gracious!!! That hug was SO meant for Ben to see Courtney as this enlightened and changed woman!!!

Here is my theory on Kacie returning. The producers caught her in a very vunerable state of mind and talked her into returning in order to get "closure" from Ben. I suspect that Kacie did have a bad case of nerves and was wondering why she allowed herself to be talked into it by the time she got to Switzerland, though. However, I hope that she got the closure that she needed after seeing Ben's reaction to her telling him that Courtney "was in it to win it". Boy, did the wind go out of Ben's sails and burst his bubble. He was not the least bit receptive to hearing that, and he demonstrated just how pissed he was at Kacie at that very moment. The angry Ben that we saw in Ashley's season was back!!! That whole sequence was painful to watch....from Kacie's standpoint. But the producers got just what they wanted. They waited and sprung that on Ben right before the final rose ceremony....to screw with Ben's head a little more. Not only has Ben gotten played by Courtney, but the producers have done a good job of that as well. Can you say drama?

I am going to guess that by the time Courtney got to meet Ben's mother and sister that she had been sufficiently warned (scolded) by Ben to be on her best behavior, so I am not expecting his sister and mom to see what the other women saw. I actually think Courtney will most likely get the approval of his family, but I would be interested to hear what they think of her now that the show has aired.

Closed Thread